THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Thursday, October 13, 2011

111013 [Video] 111013 - CNBLUE In My Head Promo Message on HMV



[TRANSLATION]
11013 In My Head Message on HMV

Yonghwa & all : Everyone who HMV online watching,hello,we are CNBLUE.
Jungshin : I'm a bassist, Jungshin.
Jonghyun : I'm a guitar & vocal, Jonghyun.
Yonghwa : I'm a vocal & guitar ,Yonghwa.
Minhyuk : I'm a drummer, Minhyuk.
Minhyuk : How's the song that our major debut single 'In My Head?'
Yonghwa : 'In My Head Message' is the rock taste song.
Jonghyun : That lyrics contains with the mind of dream & hope. Please check it out!
Yonghwa & all : That's all, from CNBLUE. Thank you.

Cr Video :
Source: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/news/article/1109260027/
Original file: @CNBlackYong on twitter
Translation : ketchBurning@TwitLonger

No comments:

Post a Comment