THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

120904 [Twitter/Trans] JungShin completes his first drama filming

Translation :
Everybody~ Completed the first filming for “My Daughter SeoYoung”! Firstly, many thanks to the fans who took the trouble to come to the set and stayed till late.. I seem to managed to have filmed happily despite me being inexperienced. Please take care on the way home! I love you, I will work harder, please stay tuned! Also, our members are all very busy, am very thankful that they came! Also, thanks to our filming staff who worked really hard, good night!


Cr :
Cr translation : chiffonlau 

No comments:

Post a Comment