THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Friday, October 12, 2012

121012 [Scans/Trans] CNBLUE Sensibility Dictionary #28 – MYSELF/自分自身


自分自身 【MYSELF】

CNBLUE who’s on their Nationwide Arena Tour, along with their Japan 1stmajor album 「CODE NAME BLUE」 In this month we hear from them about “myself/themselves”. They continuously gave their strongly real words.




YONGHWA – “Through Lyrics”
Honestly, there are times inside of me cries, at times gets mad but I always think to be positive and smile. And so, I convey myself through lyrics.



JONGHYUN – “If I will know it will be boring”

I tried to look at myself on the mirror but still I don’t know. Compare to the time I live right now there is still a long journey of life awaits for me, If I will know about myself life will be boring, so I prefer to be what I am right now.




MINHYUK – “I on stage”

Though I always play (drums) behind the back of the band, I’ve never thought I was lonely. Taking responsibility and doing my best, that is my appearance on stage.



JUNGSHIN – “Still I don’t know yet”

Every morning, when I look at my appearance, I try to think about myself. 「Today, how should I spend the day? Tomorrow?」I think of it in various ways but still I don’t know yet.

Source:  PATI-PATI Magazine Nov 2012 Edition
Scanned and Translated by BOICE cnbluefanfun
Posted at cnbluestorm

No comments:

Post a Comment