THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, March 31, 2013

130331 [Photos] YongSeo Thailand Fan Support for SNSD





YongSeo Banners

YongSeo Flags
Fan Accounts
1. Sunny (MC of the Super Joint Concert alongside Kim Jong Kook) also saw the flag and said YongSeo then waved saying good-bye. I was at the press zone near to Sunny so I had her noticed by waving the flag.
2. I was told by the sister who got the cap that Seohyun saw the YongSeo banner as well as flags, thus Hyun handed her the cap.
I saw the moment Seohyun handed her the cap but at that time I just didn't realize she is the sister I know.
cr. ikobua

No comments:

Post a Comment