THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

[2.22.2010] SeoHyun @ SBS Radio 1010club

SeoHyun was asked about her brand new marriage to Jung Yong Hwa during the 1010club radio show.

Subs credit: SweetPotatoSubs


Translations by mluvzsx3@soompi below the cut:


(Q=radio hosts)

T: Yes Seohyun is married now...
Q: Oh right, CN Blue's Jong Yong Hwa...
S: Yeah
Q: So how is he? Is he fun?
S: uh... at first it was really awkward but now that we have filmed twice. it's a LITTLE more comfortable... so...
Q: How about Yonghwa's personality?
S: His personality.. he's someone who likes to fool around a lot... uh...
Q: Is he someone that you can live with?
S (in surprise): Not to live with yet!
Everyone starts laughing
Q: Right.. not yet...

Q: Now that you are married someone asked, out of all the members, who is the most jealous? Seohyun, who is it?
S: Uh... Hyoyeon unni!
Everyone laughs
(They say something... not sure what)
H: No... she is my roommate! She is my roommate and she has started doing things she didn't used to do. Like she seems to be texting a lot and also, her books. Books, Seohyun usually reads books about studying well, but now she is reading books about love... I was very surprised. But she got that as a gift so I can understand, ... but from the side, it was easy to be jealous.
Q: Yeah you get the sense of romance...
H: Yeah, and I want to experience it...
Sooyoung: Yeah, I was the member that wanted to get married before 24...
Everyone laughs
Q: I will be looking forward to skinship
Room fills with Aww's, shrieks, and laughs
Sooyoung: No, no, no. YOU CAN'T HOLD HANDS!

Seohyun: I can't do aegyo. Even though I am the maknae, Sunny uses so much aegyo so everyone thinks she's the maknae. So an oppa next to me asked if I was the leader because I am tall as well... (sigh) Unnie, I am jealous of you...

Seohyun: Uh, what should I say. Uh, I wish that I can stop liking sweet potatoes! (I think she said this..)
Q: Why?
Seohyun: The reason is that I like them SO much that I ate them SO MUCH that my hands and face became really yellow. It was so strange. I thought I was sick. So I even went to get a check up, but they said that the reason was because of that.
Q: Is it really that reason?
S: Yes!
Q: Not because you are afraid the baby will steal it?
S: No!
Q: Well since it is healthy, it is alright. And it lets you fart a lot...
Explosion of laughter from Soshis

1 comment: