THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

[6.1.2010] YongHwa in Vogue Girl



Excerpt from the July issue of Vogue Girl as posted by krystie_hoshina on soompi
----

Vogue Girl: You're not feeling very well recently, right? Are your vocal cord nodules symptoms getting better?

Yonghwa: After cancelling everything on the schedule and well rested at the hospital, I'm feeling much better now. Although the doctor advised me not to sing for the time being, our mini-album activities just started, how can I not sing!

Vogue Girl: So did your made-believe wife, Seohyun, in WGM took good care of you?

Yonghwa: Actually she really wanted to come visit me at the hospital, but I was requested by the doctor that I need complete quietness, so even the members couldn't come. But seeing Seohyun's regretful, disappointed expression, I was feeling really good (laughing)!
----

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha he loves her, poor seohyun maybe scared as hell and he just feeling so damn good because of it (the worry part of course) they both love each other ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come I never saw this article? I remember he told something about seohyun wanted to visit him in the hospital at WInWin, but he never said that he was feeling good because Seohyun worried about him...This article made my day..

    ReplyDelete