THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, November 13, 2010

[11.12.2010] SNSD @ SBS Radio YoungStreet

Video credit: TheSoneSource15




Visit TheSoneSource's sites for more video links and details
http://mygirlsgeneration.blogspot.com/
http://sonems.co.cc/

 Some translations below the cut:



Translation credit: kissmeZ@twitter
As posted by ice_soshi@soompi:
Youngstreet: "Which Animal do I look like?" corner
Yoona: I sent it to two people. One was Jang Dong Min and instead of picking an animal he said "I don't remember your face so I don't know which animal you look like, send me a picture of yourself"
Heechul: Bad boy style. Then the other?
Yoona: The other was Super Junior Kyuhyun and he texted me saying "deer" so I said "oppa that's too common" so he replied back saying "fine, grandma deer"
Heechul: Yoona really does look like a deer

Jessica: I, too sent it to two people. Both (answers) were whatever. Hyunjoong oppa said "Why? Do you want to walk with four feet?" then he said "oh you should have told me this was for radio." so he selected Persian cat.
Hyoyeon: He said a nice answer
Heechul: Jessica does have a "cat" feel
Jessica: Then 2AM Seul Ong oppa said that I look like a baby fox
Heechul: Oh if you say that backwards it becomes "yuhoo sekki" (which is basically a bad word)

Sooyoung: I was worried that I'll get boring answers and after getting these answers I guess I'm not that pretty. For one, Super Junior Yesung said that I look like the sloth that comes out of the movie 'Ice Age'
Tiffany: Sid! Sid!
Sooyoung: And Jung Joon from 'Sachunki' said that I look like the monkey, slow loris.
And Tim who sang "I love you" said I look like a sealion.

Heechul: What about you, Yuri? SNSD's "black salt"
Yuri: That's right. You used to call me "black salt." Lee Teuk sunbaenim said "black otter" then SHINee Minho said I look like a brown poodle
Sooyoung: I hear that I look like a shih tzu too
Heechul: Sure, if the shih tzu ages

Seohyun: KARA Nicole said I look like a parrot
Members: Oh you do!
Seohyun: 2AM Jinwoon said I look like Kiwi Bird that lives in New Zea land

Sunny: I sent it to Shinyoung and unnie said I look like a stray cat. Then Hyomin said that she wishes I look like a Kangaroo so that I can put her in my pouch. I even sent it to my sister and she said sloth too. I guess I look like Sooyoung

Hyoyeon: Super Eunhyak... Eunhyuk! said a lugworm. Then SHINee Kibum
Member: Key! Key!
Hyoyeon: Yes, Key said... what is it? A beaver!

Tiffany: I sent it to several people but all of them said similar stuff. 2PM Junho said a poodle because our eye smile is similar. Poodle has eye smiles too? Then Taecyeon oppa said hamster so I replied saying this is a broadcast! so he said "its because its cute and precious"

Taeyeon: MBLAQ G.O. said Kangaroo.
Heechul: Sunny also got Kangaroo right? ... Kangaroo isn't a small animal though.
Taeyeon: Then 2PM Wooyoung said a rabbit
Heechul: Oh you do look like one
Taeyeon: So I told him thanks for picking a good animal then ShinYoung unnie but she said "you don't look like an animal but a Pterosaurs"
Heechul: There were many good messages. If you want to fight with them, go fight with them outside.

Side note: There was a lot of side comments but I didn't add the ones that didn't have a big relevance to the topic.

Translation credit: kissmeZ@twitter
As posted by ice_soshi@soompi:

5 comments:

  1. Can't understand Korean (yet) anything said about YongSeo or WGM? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For anyone curious, since I saw someone in the Soompi thread said they both answered "I don't know":
    Nicole actually answered "parrot" and Jinwoon answered "kiwi" (the animal that lives in New Zealand) as the animals she looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something's up, don't know if it is a good thing or bad thing, but nobody's talking about Yong Seo or WGM?! Hyun on Happy Together - nothing. And the MC woman with the glasses is also an MC on WGM! SBS Radio Youngstreet - nothing - or the question was brought up but then covered up by deflecting the question from Hyun to Hyoyeon by Yuri. every show they've been on - no mention of YongSeo or WGM. We haven't even gotten any fancams or news about YongSeo filming WGM lately. Both Hyun and Yong are still wearing THE RING, though, so there's still hope, but the news coming out about them lately has been really very little, almost like there's been a 'blackout' on YongSeo news. Anybody hear anything or got any updates?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They, specifically Hyoyeon, talked about Yongseo for a bit on Simsimtapa (which is an MBC radio program, btw). It was the same day they were on Youngstreet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe it's because it's taboo to say or even imply other program in a show that is broadcasted from different companies ???

    ReplyDelete