THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Episode 39 With Translation


Raw cuts credit: putputys

[HQ] Raw cuts credit: TheSoneSource20

Raw cuts credit: S9OneLove

Translation credits: LalaCAKES and DDuk @ Soompi
Please wait for the full trans. Its only a half.

Part 1 (based off putputys video)
[Finally it is time to to check the banmal song UCC!]
YH: What the? Are these pictures?
SH: Eh?
YH: What is this?
[Could it be that they were taking pictures this whole time??]
SH: Oh, this is it.
SH: Please!
[Will it have been filmed to their liking..]
[Narration part![
YH: I can't watch this.
MC: When you watch those things together, you always end up looking at yourself.
JW: That's right!
SO: And when you watch yourself singing your expression keeps changing..
YH: I really can't watch this!
[They finally upload the video to the internet..!]
SH: Did you upload it?
YH: No, it's uploading it's uploading!
SH: Ah, what do we do!
MC: The deed has already been done, the situation has spread!
YH: When we upload this, people from around the world can see it.
[Finally starting to upload it at 2AM..]
[While waiting for the video to upload..]
YH: We have to let other people know about this video.
SH: I have someone in mind,
SH: It's someone that knows a lot about music.
YH: Oh really? Who is it?
SH: It's someone I really respect.
MC: Who could it be??
SSH: Yes?
SH: Sunbae nim~
SSH: Yes?
SH: Hello, this is SNSD's Seohyun!
MC: Oh it's a guy!
SSH: Oh yes, Seohyun.
MCs: Oh yes, Seohyun?!
[This voice..?]
SH: Do you happen to know the Yongseo couple?
SSH: Of course~
YH: Hello sunbae nim, it's Yonghwa!
SSH: Oh hi Yonghwa!
[It is the sunbae singer of 20 years, Shin Seung Hun!]
MC: I never knew that Shin Seung Hun was close to SNSD.
YH: We composed and wrote the lyrics of our own song and uploaded it.
SSH: Oh really?
SSH: I want to hear it!
YH: It's our first time doing this so... it's really..
YH: Should we sing.. should we sing the chorus for you briefly?
SH: ... should we sing it?
SSH: Ah, yes sing it for me!
[Eh...?]
MC: They must be nervous.
MC: Because they have to sing it for their sunbae.
SSH: Wait..
SSH: You guys are singers, right?
SH: Wait a second!
YH: Our keys are different right now..
SO: It's really nervewrecking to sing in front of a sunbae!
SH: What are you doing!
YH: It's low!
SSH: So is the song like that?
SSH: I hope that we what are you doing~!
YH: Something like that..
SSH: Oh! It's pretty good! Really!
SSH: The melody is very good.
YH&SH: Thank you.
SSH: I'll be sure to listen to it.
YH&SH: Thank you!
SH: Please be healthy!
SH: Ah, Shin Seung Hun sunbae nim..
YH: Then I should call Go Mi Nam as well.
[Park Shin Hye, who acted alongside Yonghwa in "You Are Beautiful"]
SH: Ah, Park Shin Hye unni?
YH: Yeah.
SH: Really? Wow!
PHONE: You are calling someone who is out of the country, a fee will apply.
YH: What?
SO: You need to hang up!
JW: You should hang up at that point.
PSH: Hello?
YH: Go Mi Nam~
PSH: Yah! What the??
YH: It's been a while. Are you overseas?
PSH: I'm shooting a drama in Taiwan right now.
YH: Oh really?
YH: Hey Go Mi Nam! Seohyun is next to me right now~
PSH: Ah, hello~
SH: Hello, this is SNSD's Seohyun!
[The two people shyly greet each other]
PSH: Hello, this is Park Shin Hye!
PSH: Yah! Did you happen to... call me at this hour to brag that you have a wife??
YH: To brag about my wife, and also another reason came up to call you.
PSH: What is it?
YH: You know youtube right?
YH: We're uploading a video of me and Seohyun together
PSH: -laughs-
YH: Why are you laughing!
PSH: To a lonely single.. you're totally calling to brag!
YH: Sorry Shin Hye, I've been busy.
PSH: Among CN Blue, aren't their members who are the same as you Seohyun shi? [NOTE: attaching "shi" at the end of a name makes it more formal]
SH: Yes there are
PSH: Can you not lower your speech to those members either?
SH: Well since they are friends of the same age, I can use banmal.
PSH: Yonghwa must be really jealous!
MC: Ah, she knows very well~
PSH: Yonghwa gets jealous very easily!
SH: Are there other things that I should know about Yonghwa oppa?
PSH: First off, he's very weak to compliments.
PSH: When people don't greet him brightly, his mood will be down the whole day!
MC: Did I greet him brightly last time?
SH: Ah that's right~
PSH: If you just remember those things, Yonghwa will do everything else for you Seohyun shi.
SH: Ah, thank you.
YH: Thanks ShinHye, at this late hour..
PSH: I'm gonna search for the UCC and wait for it, without sleeping!
[Park Shin Hye really did leave a reply!]
JM: Watching that.. it's okay if I watch it right?
YH: Oh of course!
[Hyun's guitar mentor, Jungmo of Trax]
SH: It'll sort of make you cringe.
JM: Well because I'm worried that Yonghwa will get jealous again..
YH: Hyung! I really don't get jealous! [NOTE: hyung is a Korean term that guys use towards older guys that they are close to]
JM: He was really jealous last time.
JM: Oh and did you really buy our album? Last time you said that you were going to.
YH: I was waiting for it hyung!
JM: And don't make our Seohyun cry..
YH: Hyung! I won't!
JM: Always be good to her
JS: What are you two doing! At this late hour!
[Everyone's friend, Jungshin chingoo]
JS: I hope that you guys have a good night~!
[And a few days later..]
[NOTE: all these captions refer to the popularity of the video, based off parodies, views, etc.]
[The Sangsadong banmal song goes global!]
[The scene of CN Blue's first concert this past summer!]
[Hyun is here?!]
[Without telling her husband, she waits in the dressing room with a CN Blue placard!]
MC: Ah, she went in the summer when they had a concert!
JS: Seohyun!
SH: Ah, good job!
JH: Hurry and hide!
SH: I'm a fan, please give me an autograph!
SH: Yonghwa oppa~! I'm a fan, please give me an autograph!
YH: I don't have an autograph!
YH: You saw it? Where were you?
SH: In the second floor, at the very end.
[Hyun quietly watched the concert from afar]
[And at this moment..!]
YH: Mother! Oh, hyung!
[The in-laws have arrived!]
MC: It's her mother-in-laws!
YH: This is my wife!
MC: His mother is so pretty!
Mom: Oh hello!
[The shy first meeting with the in-laws!]
YH: My father, my mother, and my older brother!
Mom: You should come to Busan one day
YH: I really want to..
Dad: I'll buy you delicious food!
MC: Oh their father is very handsome!
[The first encounter with the in-laws..!]
["You should come to Busan ]
[And 4 months later..]
[Seoul Station, 7AM]
SH: I get confused going back and forth from Japan
YH: What?
MC: Oh they're going to Busan?
YH: Wait, where are our seats?
YH: Train 11, Seats 11C!
MC: Look at Seohyun's hair! Tied up without any loose strands!
MC: Since she has to go to her in-laws and greet her mother-in-law.
MC: It's a difficult position!
MC: She looks just like a daughter-in-law!
SH: Thank you~
YH: Okay have fun!
YH: This is 11C.
SH: Why did you wear glasses?
YH: I bought it yesterday!
SH: Oh it looks nice!
YH: Can't I wear it?
[They even brought their sweet potatoes to give their in-laws]
YH: This is the sweet potatoes that we sowed.
YH: Aren't you excited to be going to Busan?
SH: Yes..
YH: I've heard the rumors!
SH: what Rumors?
YH: Rumors about what you’re going to do when you meet my parents.
SH: that… is … right…
[meeting the in-laws … she was asking around]
MC: She is probably very nervous.
SH: I’m a little bit worried.
MC: Have you met them?
MC: Of course! Is there anything that I haven’t done?
YH: what are you worried about? Is my mom scary?
SH: No, its not like that… but….it a little…
[Thinking about her mother-in-law is making her nervous]
SH: Oh I’m a little nervous.
YH: My father isn’t at home right now. (business trip I’m guessing)
SH : OH really?
YH: isn’t that going to be more relaxing for you?
[nods]
MC: to be frank, it’s the father-in-law who gives it a more relaxing atmosphere.
MC: but in some instances its good to be close with the mother in law first.
[it’s important to be friends w/ the mother inlaw first]
YH: do you not like my dad?
SH: NO! I like your dad.
YH: you like him?
[the husband who is making his wife feel awkward]
YH: how many times have you met him to say that you like him?
SH: Once.
[But she still replies…]
SH: I saw him but I think his AURA (or presence) is really good.
YH: oh really?
MC : yeah , the father seemed like a good person.
SH: and your mother was very beautiful.

[and with that, we are off to see the mother in law.]

YH: since we are meeting in the morning, you like that?
SH: yes
SH: What are we going to do today ( at Busan).
YH: when we get to Busan, we have do important things.
SH: please tell me.
YH: we have to meet my parents, then my grandma,
SH: WHAT?
YH: then meet my Aunt
SH: WHAT?
YH: You have to meet my other Aunt:
SH: why are you doing this?
[the already nervous girl who is getting more nervous by YONG]
YH: we have to meet them throughout the whole day.
MC: oh this brings back memories. That person’s house was in Busan. I also took the train to get there.
MC: oh taking the train ride back by yourself would have been so hard.
SH: hurry, except that where are we going?
SH: Fish! (sushi)
YH: you want to eat sushi?
SH: I think I have to eat it.
YH: you’re going all the way to Busan why are you going to eat fish?
SH: Then what are we supposed to eat?
YH: since we are in Busan we have to eat hamburgers.
SH: Oh what?
[just then!]
MC: he is playing around again.
YH: you look like you’re going to hit me.
[ got punished and is now nervous]
YH: Joohyun ah~ you have this side to you…

YH: It’s been a while since I went away
SH: yeah you are right. Then, when I first speak with your mother, I greet her with the Busan accent!
[MC’s in the studio try the accent]
YH: ok lets try it. Is it different between girls and boys?
SH: oppa, how do you say hello?
YH I just say…. Parents… oh you came?
[Busan Yonghwa greeting ]
SH: oh! Why do you say it like that? (I’m guessing so bluntly and informally)
YH: it’s not like that…
SH: Oh Mom, You came.
[Yonghwa teacher is teaching us his accent]
YH: it’s not like that… it’s a lot of words bunched up into one.
YH: Oh, mother have you been doing well? + Oh Mother, I missed you. Is all rolled up into one. Mother, when did you get here?
[mother have you been doing well + Oh mother I’ve missed you = MOTHER YOU CAME?!]
SH: what is that!?
YH: it’s the truth
SH: So, what , right when I meet her I say Mother you came?
YH: oh no, for you it’s different.
[in a different version]
YH: Hello mother, I really wanted to meet you.
SH: I really wanted to meet you
[serious, serious]
YH: Mother
SH: Mother
YH: I REALLY wanted to SEE you.
[ the caption says when to raise the word up.]
SH: I REALLY wanted to SEE you.
YH: wanted TO SEE you.
SH: wanted TO SEE you.
[does an unintentional wave]
YH: oh it’s good. You do it well.
SH: do I do it well?
YH & SH: Mother! I REALLY wanted to SEE you.
YH: this how my mother speaks. OH~ Seohyun HELLO~ Please take care of yonghwa
[full of ayego]
[aeygo aeygo aeygo]
YH: Please treat me well, you don’t have to worry.
SH: that, I’ll tell her later.
YH: then what…
SH: oh it’s nothing.
[the eyes met]
YH: Don’t smile with the eyes.
SH: I am not.
YH: my heart is beating faster because of it.
SH: OHHHh@!~~@!((~)*)!^&!
SH: mother,
[Practicing the Busan accent seriously]
SH: (w/ the accent) I really wanted to see you. Have you been well?
YH: you do it well.
SH: I do it well?
YH: yeah. You have to greet her like that.
SH: I understand
[ will she be able to do it?]
YH: Oh right I bought a present.
SH: what kind of present?
[OH? Husband has prepared a present?]
YH: wait a sec.
MC: without any warning, what is the present?
YH: when I was off buying my mother a present, I bought myself one and bought one for you.
MC: OHH I like how he just randomly brought it out.
YH: my mom said she needed a pair of sunglasses so I bought that and I bought you a pair of glasses.
SH: really? REALLY
YH: yeah really.
[it’s not a special day and the husband bought her a present]
YH: Open it.
[just then!]
YH: what?!
SH: Something feels suspicious.
YH: Glasses are suspicious?
[Seohyun is happy]
SH: I understand. 1 2 3!
YH: I bought it, I bought it, I bought it.
SH: REALLY?
YH: They cut the price down. My rims are blue and yours is SNSD color.
MC: oh so that is why Yonghwa was wearing glasses.
MC: so it’s just to say that he bought the glasses.
SH: *makes heartbeat noise* tada!
YH: you have to unwrap one more layer.
SH: … there are a lot of Layers. Ohh! It’s pretty!
SH: thank you
YH: try it on.
SH: but glasses really don’t look good on me
YH: Even if it doesn’t look good, try them on. Why do you pretend that you don’t wear glasses?
[what is this story?]
SH: I don’t wear glasses.
YH: you did wear them before.
SH: no I don’t.
YH: I remember many years ago,
SH: I did wear them many years ago.
YH: Yeah, I saw you in a shop wearing them.
[he saw her many years ago in a shop?!]
YH: you probably don’t remember. I was still then a trainee
SH: really?
YH: I can’t forget you in a bookstore reading a book with glasses on.
[was it a fan?]
YH: everyone was sleeping but you were reading. I felt that you were special (somewhat different) from that moment on. Red glasses.
[embarrassed]
MC: oh she remembers!
YH: I want to forget it but I can’t
SH: I shall try it on. Oh but it really doesn’t work on me.
YH: it’s ok.
[extremely careful]
YH: oh it.. it’s good.
SH: it’s ok?
YH: it looks good on you (2x)
SH: Do you have a mirror?
YH: My eyes?
SH: I don’t see anything. But anyway thank you so much.
YH: it looks good.
SH: It looks good? You sure?
YH: it looks good.
MC: She looks good, she looks pretty.
SH: it’s awkward!
[she is cute]
SH: I understand, since you bought it for me I have to wear it.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing
    I was waiting for the HQ :D
    Thank you all for your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this episode.. It shows Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun relationship goes on very well, they're very close now. And I like that their relationship can make Hyun much brighter than before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YH: Don’t smile with the eyes.
    YH: my heart is beating faster because of it.
    Kyaaa......... which girl doesn't melt hearing those words?
    And which guy doesn't dugun-dugun looking Hyun's eyes?
    OMG I love this ep so much! And love this couple more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omo~~ I like this episode!
    Thanks for the translation
    Keep your good job ok : )
    Goguma Forever <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. For those that cant wait for RDRS subs - WGM 39

    1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHOLJHEzXew

    2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGJo921aBb0

    3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp8AunfTxMs

    Jessica Kwon 권 제 시 카 TV

    ReplyDelete