THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Seohyun Ends WGM With Tears and a Last Embrace With Jung Yonghwa

Jung Yonghwa and Seohyun shared their last moments together on MBC's "We Got Married" and relived their experiences together. MBC aired the final episode of the 'YongSeo Couple' (CN Blue's Jung Yonghwa (22) and Girls' Generation's Seohyun (20)) who were adored by television viewers.

During the broadcast, by way of bringing their memories to a close, the couple spent time together looking back on their first meeting. When they both asked questions to each other, Yonghwa found some difficulties and couldn't hide his surprise as Seohyun answered even the subjective questions instantly. He consequently received repeated 'ddakbam' (finger flicks to the forehead) as punishment.

Yonghwa bragged that "At first, I couldn't even joke around with Seohyun, but now she's the one fooling with me." Seohyun, on the other hand, felt that things were finally coming to an end when they visited their house to reminisce. "Seeing the mission envelope makes me realize that we have achieved a lot together"

Meanwhile Yonghwa caught Seohyun by surprise as he presented her the pink guitar she had initially wanted, as a special gift. Seohyun did the same for Yonghwa by showing a 'YongSeo Couple' storybook detailing their story together.

As the show progressed, Seohyun could not help but cry knowing that their journey in "We Got Married" had ended.

When asked about the storybook, she replied "I can feel what it felt like when we first met, and I thought we could treasure the memories like in a picture" before tears began to fall. The couple seemed so crestfallen by the finality that even after they had said goodbye when Yonghwa brought Seohyun home, she came back out to share a final embrace.

Having received love over the past year since their first appearance on February 27th, the 'YongSeo Couple' have finally ended their married life.

Despite both being busy with Japanese promotions, they showed strong attachment during WGM filming and on other television shows. However, their future promotion plans meant that they had to bring it to a close. SNSD will begin their Japanese promotions in earnest this April. Yonghwa will be starring in the new MBC Drama "Festival" with Park Shinhye, as well as end his MC activities on Inkigayo.

What did you think of YongSeo's last episode? Was it a good ending?

Written by: shizzles9@soshified.com
Translated by: oniontaker@soshified.com
Source: Nate, Nate

16 comments:

  1. my tear cannot stop...help me!!!...looking at the last moment in front of seohyun house, seohyun red face holding tear from falling make me so sad...hope their love long lasting :) love both of uri yongseo

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i really hope at least they add up some last back-room massage at the end...or massege from studio people for yongseo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE TEARS WERE UNSTOPPABLE. Oceans could have been formed if I didn't have tissues ready. ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Without realize it, my tears keep falling down like a river flow...I can't stop it nor hold it...otokkkkkeeeeeeeee???...T______________T

    ReplyDelete
  5. my tears can't stop either :( i wish it didn't end

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should have cried out loud. But I couldn't cry at all when I watched the last ep. Instead, I felt like my heart was broken into pieces. It was like my ending , not them ... I wish I could cry like u guys .. I wish ...

    Anyway. I hope this blog still stays strong now and then as the love we have toward our couples.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DONT WANT ALL THIS ENDING!!OMO~SOB~SOB~
    I really hope they will be together for real and forever!GOD BLESS THEM!
    MY HEART's HURT/BLEED..................
    YONGSEO CP FOREVER N EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. only by reading this also makes me crying out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sad :(.. I cried too! I still wait for the subs but this is really understand to me :/ .. They are my vicious tv show on saturdays!.. The end is very short ! and cut many parts of this episode .. I hope more! I'll never forget this couple! LOVE THEM Forever!
    SEohyun Yongwha

    SNSD - CNBLUE

    Yong Hyun!

    (L)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the sad ending of We got married for Yongseo, but i hope there will be a "we will be marrried" for the yongseo couple for real :)

    goguma jjang!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh...no... now, there is nothing i can do in Saturday night and sunday....

    bye bye YongSeo..
    hope, both of you can get the best things in the future....

    love U YongSeo~~
    C'=

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cried...so much...she made me sad.
    when she reeceived the guitar...my tears started to fall...T______________________T
    such a sad final episode.
    YongSeo 4ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I felt so sad when Hyun seems reluctant to leave the house. And yong is super sweet and when he's in the car sending Hyun back home, he seems sad. This episode made me cried! T_T I think many will agree with me that the ending is not a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sad - yet I'm proud of both of them, they went through so much together, but still ended it beautifully and with dignity! I truly, truly hope and pray they move to the next level and become a real couple! Yongseo forever!

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg yong is daebak~!
    hyun eeputa:)
    really2 sad!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. it's sad and beautiful at the same time. Wish the best for both of them in their future. And who knows, maybe some day they bump into each other, and remember and try for real...

    Sorry for any future girlfriend of yonghwa, she has to make a really good effort in front of Yong's mother, having seohyun as reference.

    The same goes for seohyun, she will probably expect someone as understanding and detailed.

    I'm glad I could see a side of seobaby we could barely see before. She has grown up a lot.

    Seroro fighting!!

    ReplyDelete