THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

111011 [NEWS] Kim HyunJoong: I didn’t talk much to Seohyun!

Kim HyunJoong, who met with reporters at a hotel in Samsung-dong, Kangnam in Seoul on October 10th, revealed his experience while filming the CF for ‘The Face Shop’ with maknae, Seohyun.

He said, “As I was filled with shyness, I couldn’t get myself to talk much to her and in fact, Seohyun too was very shy. However, it was Seohyun who broke the ice first”. Kim HyunJoong added, “After replying to her question of whether I had my meals, I didn’t manage to say anything to her after that. We didn’t talk until the end of the filming session”.

He further revealed, “When I asked her when is SNSD’s album going to be released, she replied me shyly, saying that it has been postponed. After that, she said ‘goodbye’ to me.

About his promotional activities which will be overlaping with SNSD’s, Kim HyunJoong commented, “Because of SNSD’s comeback, the music industry is becoming more active. Thanks to them, I think this would largely boost the interest towards my album as well”.

Kim HyunJoong will be releasing his 2nd solo mini album ‘Lucky’ on October 11th and he is expected to have his comeback stage on Mnet’s ‘M Coutdown’ on October 20th.

Credit: tvreport.co.kr
Image Credit: star.fnnews.com
Credit : fanwonder.com

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! I was totally expecting this XD They're both the shy type, but I didn't think it was that bad XD Oh well...I guess Seohyun is just comfortable with one man...*coughcough*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...she still awkward around man. She can connect with talkative man. but this pair is good too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... looks like she reserve towards guy.
    And both are 4D type person.
    maybe they should include Jungshin also... keke. he also a 4D type but the cheerful 1. So the situation will be different..;)

    ReplyDelete