THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Friday, December 23, 2011

111223 [Video] (Eng Trans) SNSD and Dangerous Boys_undisclosed scene


Eng Translation

Reference Video: 111218 Girls’ Generation and The Dangerous Boys (unaired)


Seohyun: What is your future hope?

Seohyun: Dreams.

Seohyun: Won’t you have thought of something: “I would like to be some kind of person”, “I would like to choose some kind of career”? Future hope.

Hwehoon: I have it in the past. Not anymore now.

Seohyun: What is it in the past?

Hwehoon: President.

Seohyun/Taeyeon: Really?

Seohyun: It’s too vague.

Taeyeon: It’s not too bad to have big dreams.

From 0:24 onwards,

Taeyeon: Will you go online to play game or just surf the web?

Seohyun: You often play game, don’t you? *Sigh* Playing game is really a waste of time.

Taeyeon: But in fact.. Girls’ Generation often do that too. But it’s because the waiting time on the plane is long.. Therefore..

Seohyun: Yes, that’s right.

Taeyeon: Game is fun.

Seohyun: Game is indeed interesting. I tried playing too. But after playing, I will be thinking like “what am I doing?”.

Hwehoon: I don’t play for very long.

Seohyun/Taeyeon: Oh you don’t play for every long?

Seohyun: How long?

Hwehoon: When it’s long, it’s 2 hours.

Seohyun: 2 hours? 2hours.. 2 hours is actually pretty long enough.

*Taeyeon shocked*

From 1:11,

Seohyun: Do you want to listen to the plan? (I think it refers to the big plan of the counseling session)

Hwehoon: No.

Seohyun: Really? What do you want to do? Play?

Hwehoon: Yes.

Seohyun: Only playing? You can play now but you would have to prepare for university during high school level 2 and 3.

Seohyun: So which university do you want to go?

Hwehoon: Whichever that accepts me.

Seohyun: You can’t live like this! I’m getting annoyed!

Taeyeon: How could Seohyun be like this?

Seohyun: I never think that it will turn out this way. I will just listen for now.

Taeyeon: It’s the first time I see our Seohyun this way..

From 1:56..

Seohyun: How is it like in class?

Hwehoon: Very frustrating.

Taeyeon: Hmm.. Did you fight/quarrel with your schoolmates?

Hwehoon: I don’t frequently fight/quarrel with my schoolmates.

Seohyun: How about with the teachers?

Hwehoon: I was frequently reprimanded by my teachers.

Taeyeon: That’s right..

Seohyun: But when you’re reprimanded by your teachers, do you think that you’re at fault or you feel that you’re not wrong at all?

Hwehoon: It’s right that the teachers reprimand me.

Taeyeon: Thinking this way is normal.

Seohyun: But if it’s this way every single day, I can’t seem to understand.

Taeyeon: From what I see, mentality… (end of film 1)

From 2:35 onwards,

Seohyun: In this group, you’re the youngest..

Seohyun: To be honest, ever since elementary school, I was never once woken up by my mum.

Taeyeon: Really?

Seohyun: Really. *Taeyeon giggles*

Seohyun: Why do I say that? To be honest, I often sleep late. But once I open my eyes in the morning, I’m awake.

Seohyun: It’s tiring to wake up in the morning and there are many people who hate waking up in the morning.

Seohyun: I will ask my parents not to wake me up and I will be late some times.

Seohyun:  During exam period, it’s even more tiring. Understand the feeling? (speaking to Hwehoon)

Seohyun: The need to wake up early for revision yet feeling really tired.

Seohyun: Really feel like sleeping.. Go for exam and didn’t do well.

Seohyun: I also set my alarm clock, give myself confidence and having thoughts of believing in myself.

Taeyeon: (asking Hwehoon) Were you like this?

Hwehoon: During middle school. During middle school year 1.

Seohyun: That’s right. Me too. During exam week, when I don’t wake up, I won’t do well for exam.

Seohyun: I told myself I can’t be like this anymore. Telling myself that I have to wake up early during Day 2, I went to bed.

Seohyun: And then when the alarm rings on the second day, I would wake up immediately and think that with proper revision, I can do well for my exams. That’s right.

Seohyun: With such mindset, your mind will function differently (better).

Seohyun: To be honest,  don’t think that you’re still young and with aims like this will be good enough.

Taeyeon: That’s right. Having aims will help us along the way.

Taeyeon: To be honest, it is definitely better for you to find something that you’re interested in as soon as you can.

From 4:52,

Taeyeon: Right now, we have 5 friends, isn’t it? We (with Seohyun) said that we want to do it with you and talk to you. *LOL!*

Taeyeon: It’s a little burdensome but if that’s the case, it will be good if you don’t feel pressurized.

Taeyeon: Don’t think too much. If you have anything that you’re curious, be direct and ask. It will be good if we can help.

Seohyun: Is there anything you want to say?

Taeyeon: Are you hungry?

Hwehoon: Alright.

Seohyun: If you are curious about us, you can also ask.

Hewhoon: Nothing much.

Seohyun: Try thinking. He doesn’t think!

Seohyun/Taeyeon: Try thinking. Even just one question is good.

Seohyun: I’m listening. Tell me 5 things that you are curious about. Try thinking.

Taeyeon: Make it 3.

Seohyun: Are you tired?

Taeyeon: We have been asking so much.

Seohyun: How can there be not a single question to ask? This can’t do.

Taeyeon: There is pressure on him. Learning such things is not purely dependent on one’s diligence to become attainable.

Seohyun: Really tiring. From what I see, didn’t you stay at different places before? In 17 years, you live at different places and saw how people live differently.

Seohyun: When you live together, there must be problems and you have to treat them as your experience.

Taeyeon: (not subbed)

Seohyun: That’s right! There will be happy times and tiring times. You must treat them as sentiments and experience many opportunities.

Taeyeon: We asked too many questions. *LOL*

Seohyun: We need to listen to your point of view too.

Taeyeon: That’s right! What is your favourite colour?

Seohyun: Do you like all colours?

Taeyeon: Rainbow!

Seohyun: That’s right!

Taeyeon: What colour? Black?

Hwehoon: Any colour.

Seohyun: Look!  He’s like this.. *sigh*

Taeyeon: For movies, what genres do you like the most? Action, comedy, romance, horror?

Hweehoon: Like action, comedy..

Taeyeon: Oh..

Seohyun: Any favourite movie actor?

Hwehoon: No, I don’t.

Seohyun: How about favourite movie?

Taeyeon: There are a lot.

Hwehoon: Can’t think of any.

Seohyun: Try thinking!

Hwehoon: I don’t have.

Seohyun: Just choose one from the plenty.

Seohyun: What’s interesting?

Taeyeon: Recently watched films? *listing all the recent films and asking Hwehoon*

From 8:30,

Taeyeon: I watched it too!

Seohyun: I didn’t watch.

Taeyeon: So that’s the case.

From 8:38,

Taeyeon: Thank you for answering.

Seohyun: How is it chatting with us this way?

Hwehoon: It’s pretty hot now.

Taeyeon: You wore the coat. It’s awkward isn’t it?

Taeyeon: Thank you so much! It has ended.

Taeyeon: Right now we have to get to the next room. 4 other friends are waiting and we have to prepare for something else.

Seohyun: Prepare well alright?

Taeyeon: Do we leave now? (asking staff)

Seohyun: It’s obvious that you have something that you’re curious about.

Taeyeon: We are Girls’ Generation!

Seohyun: That’s right!

Cr Video :
Cr Translation :   seomatefio.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment