THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, February 12, 2012

120212 [Photo/ Fan Acc/ Fan Taken] SNSD in BKK Tour

Performance start
Download SeoHyun Focus
compile by




Press Photo

Press Conference

Fan Taken
 by

 by almighty_mirrorprince

Did you spotted YongSeo???

Press Photo
Hyunnie Cry...


Pink Ocean

Audience

Thai Sone Paper Project

Ending

Seohyun Standee by YongSeo Thailand... cute
Standee by Sone

Seohyun Banner

Sone paper rocket project

Balloon stick
 Thai Goguma makes paper fan board

Paper

Yongseo LED

YS Thai Fans
(forever amazed with your effort.. did u success give SH u're gift???)

Sones waiting at the airport (after the performance)

Even Nickhun brothers tweet bout it... ;)
 Fancam

120212 Stuff like that there (Seohyun Solo) Girls' Generation Tour in BANGKOK 2012

By SSZERONY

120212 Complete (SO COMPLETE T_T) Girls' Generation Tour in BANGKOK

By SSZERONY
120212 SeoHyun's solo SNSD Tour in BKK
By

Girl's Generation Tour in Bangkok 2012 Introduce+Speak Thai

By

120212 GIRLS' GENERATION TOUR in BANGKOK (1)


120212 GIRLS' GENERATION TOUR in BANGKOK (2)


120212 GIRLS' GENERATION TOUR in BANGKOK (3)



120212 GIRLS' GENERATION TOUR in BANGKOK (4)


By KUMIN via ziimp88833

120212 SNSD Tour in Bangkok - Walk Around Ending, Talk and Thank you

By spyplism

120212 @SNSD live in Bangkok - goodbye thai sone....


By superego777

120212 SNSD Tour in Bangkok - Walk Around

By ph0enixz

120212 Himnae - Funny Yuri Seohyun Hyoyeon @ SNSD 2nd Tour in BKK

By sweetiezdessert

120212 [Fancam] SNSD Tour in BKK 2

By anajal321

Seofany TITANIC in Bangkok

By now01157

120212 SeoHyun's solo SNSD Tour in BKK

By PhokarLoveYongSeo

Fan Account

Seobaby_628
* Seohyun greeted with fluent Thai, everyone is screaming and I scream along too even though I don't understand
* Seohyun and Yuri met halfway while singing Snowy Wish and they hugged. Seohyun carried Yuri up
* Seohyun said it's the last tour but they will come to meet again in World Tour!!!

yongseofacts
* SH point and wave to yongseo board
* Seohyun cry in complete song

sirikarn @walkontheside
* Seohyun she said great to be here in Thais
* At the end seohyun and sooyoung their arms heart shape and say Ilove you
* Seohyun can speak thai she talked longer sentence compare to other
* Seohyun voice so sweet
* Seohyun was energitic girls she waved all around to Sones
* Seohyun cried so much also sunny and taeyeon

* Seo Say Chan rak Kun mean I love you and ask kid tung Pom mai mean You miss me ?? Thai woman use Chan ..SeoHyun use Pom keke

* SEOHYUN TOOK OUT HER EARPIECE DURING COMPLETE TO HEAR SONES SCREAM LIVE OMGGGGGG
*  HYUN I SAW YOU!!! YOU SO CUTE WITH THE TWO PONYTAILS!!
 * Seohyun really appreciates her fans a lot. In the limited time of 3 hours, she will try to point at all of her fan boards, throw hearts, etc

* ... T.T sica hug seohyun too!!

* Thai Sones' project with a song "complete" finished !! Made the girls cry T______T


* First project COMPLETE !!!!

starwar_sun
* Seohyun said it's the last tout but they will come to meet again in World Tour

* Seohyun and Sooyoung made their arms as a heartshape and left the stage

: Seohyun cry in complete song
SH point and wave to yongseo board
Seohyun really appreciates her fans a lot. In... http://fb.me/15klfQVNs

* First, Seohyun blew a kiss to one of my kickin ass friend as he was the only 1 who brought up Maknae banner. Now, he's already 'dead'. Ha!

* lol at the concert seohyun said "Kid Teung Phom Reu Plao?" but Thai sone says she says it wrong, she needs to say "kid teung chan reu plao?"

* The boards "Yonghwa has come" at Girls' Generation concert in Thailand are hilarious. xD Seohyun pointing at them is just too PRECIOUS! ^^

* Confirmed! Seohyun shot these all Yonghwa boards holding by Thai Gogumas via
Tulip
* Seohyun waved to YonghSeo's mask and do ''fighting'' posed ~ ^^ 

P'Rawi @Sweetloveys  
I can't remember during which song? But all i could do was spazzzzzzzzzz. At that moment SeoHyun came. I had too many things in my hands, YongSeo Fan, Seohyun Fan, Yonghwa Fan, Seohyun Flag, SoShi Balloon Stick and 2 light sticks. Moreover I also wore a headband named Seo. N' Joy, my sister, who was sitting in front of me had Yong fan in her hand. SeoHyun stopped and stood in front of me for a long time...She's so cute and suddenly I unfolded N' Jah, my sister's project, very quickly. Luckily, at around there, the others helped shouting "YongSeo YongSeo" loudly as they could. Then at that time SeoHyun acted as shoot to me so I turned and asked everyone around me. I asked Sunny-biased unnie at a row in front of me and Yonghwa-biased Boice SIL who helped holding YongSeo fan beside me if SeoHyun shot at me. Everyone said yes she shot at us, so spazzed, at that moment I can die peacefully. YongSeo is Real, I wanna shout "YongSeo is so real" to everyone at the time. LOL. But too bad that the only thing that was not in my hands was mobile phone.Another moment before SeoHyun was going to perform her solo, she was waiting at the side of the stage then she jumped out and did "Fighting" gesture towards our side, leading us to scream loudly. LOL She was so cute, more cheerful than anyone and even trying to speak Thai a lot. (My delusional mode made me think if Yonghwa happened to be in the concert because she was so happy). There were a lot of fans around me taking photos and videos and I'm asking around now if they can capture them. All the girls were so cute. It was the most impressive and they also cried during Complete project. (I was hit by a lot of flying planes.) LOL

Cr : @walkontheside, @SeoSparrow, perfectsaturday, siamzone.com, seomatefio,@processic, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment