THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Thursday, March 22, 2012

120322 [Photo/Trans] New pic of Seohyun in SNSD jp official mobile fan site


[ENG TRANS] 120322 Seohyun's Message On SNSD Japan Officisl Mobile Fansite http://bit.ly/GFvijI

Hello! I'm Seohyun.I will show you a shot at filming of "Time Machine" MV today! In this MV, I challenged to the acting! I was concentrating in filming for good expression of the emotion, but it was a little hard in the scene of sheding tears while looking at a photo. Because...reflected in this photo is ...a foreign man like Tarzan who leans against the tree!! I couldn't stop to laugh, and it was hard to put the emotions.

Translated in english by @

Cr Photo : haljung

No comments:

Post a Comment