THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, May 4, 2013

130504 [Trans] High Cut Magazine Issue 101 - SooYoung & SeoHyun Interview

By ch0ssh1.tumblr.com

I recall Akdong Musician’s song lyrics, ‘it’s not just us two meeting, but my heart is fluttering’. When I look at Sooyoung and Seohyun. We were tight on time for the shoot, so the interview was done in writing. It was better off. Self-interests end here.

 
High Cut: What do ‘chopstick legs’ mean to Sooyoung?
SOOYOUNG: Good and bad traits. I think the title of ‘chopstick legs’ is a really good thing. When you just hear it, it gives off the impression of a slim, nice body. But, I honestly want to gain some weight. I wish they were healthy, beautiful legs.

HC: What do sweet potatoes mean to Seohyun?
SEOHYUN: I’m a bit sick of it now, so a food I’m trying to distance myself from. ㅋㅋ

HC: Is there a weakness (secret) that Sooyoung wants to hide?
SY: If I really want to hide it, I wouldn’t say it. ㅋㅋㅋ My uneven eyes. People may not know, but if you pay attention and look, I have uneven eyes, so it’s a bit of a complex.

HC: What does pianist mean for Seohyun?
SH: I liked playing piano so much since I was little, that it’s a dream that I worked hard preparing for at one point.

HC: What does an airplane (airport) mean to Sooyoung?
SY: I think, at the most, we’ve ridden it ten times, going back and forth, in a month. The airport is a place where I want to be comfortable at, but can’t (because [their] airport fashion always get shot). The cabin is where I can be the most comfortable in.

HC: What does diplomat mean to Seohyun?
SH: A term that always makes my heart flutter. I want to live a life spreading knowledge of Korea, like a diplomat.

HC: What is an aegyo (that you could never do even if you die) for Sooyoung?
SY: What I want to do for the person I love, when I get one. ㅋㅋ [That is] Something I can’t do anytime before then until I die.

HC: What does ‘big player (I guess like spender?)’ mean to Seohyun?
SH: I guess you could say my mom’s warm generosity was passed down to me. ㅋㅋ

HC: Who are seniors that Sooyoung depends on the most?
SY: I rely on Girls’ Generation seniors the most. Or ‘um-sunbae (senior)’, my mom. ㅎㅎ

HC: What does first love mean to Seohyun?SH: Something that’s like a raindrop? It’s really pretty, but is something that will disappear if you try to mess with it in a haste. Something that everyone is clumsy with.

HC: Who is a junior girl (or boy) group that you’ve been paying close attention to the most lately?
SY: I really didn’t know a lot of juniors these days. In the past, when seniors said, “There are so many of you that I can’t tell who is who,” we said, ‘We all look different’. But I can’t tell that well even when I watch music programs. SHINee is great too, but they’re so good that I don’t think of them as juniors, but colleagues.

SH: There are a lot of talented juniors these days. Of them, the groups that left the strongest impressions with their performances and concepts on stage are VIXX and BAP.

HC: Spring is passing already, and the summer is nearing. Is there anything you want to do the most this summer?
SY: I want to go to a vacation spot and don’t want to swim, but just go to a spa. I can’t swim, so I don’t enjoy the water much. When I went to Boracay with Yuri before, I was scared when we went in the ocean, so I held onto Yuri the whole time. I must have been a bother because she just gave me a tube. Yuri’s a seal. I get vicarious satisfaction from watching her swim.SH: The time I can spend with friends is minimal, so I want to go on a vacation with close friends and relax. When I’m with friends, I like sharing an atmosphere different from myself, and values. More than anything, I’m happy just being with friends who like the person Seo Juhyun.

SM Best 10 in Sooyoung’s Opinion— Of SM artists, someone I think would have done really well as ___.
  • Politician – BoA unnie. When I see her judging, I think she would handle national issues or anything perfectly.
  • Cook – Kyuhyun oppa? Because when I just imagined him wearing an apron, it suited him. ㅋㅋ He likes wine. I imagined him using wine while cooking pasta.
  • Drama Writer – Jonghyun? Because he’s good at writing lyrics. I think he would be good at writing scripts sensibly, too.
  • Race Car Driver – Siwon oopa? I rode in his car before, and he’s really good at driving. Also, because he’s tall, I think a car racer outfit would suit him well.
  • Baseball Pitcher – Minho? Because he’s good at any sports.
  • Fashion Designer – Tiffany? She likes flashy things, so I think she would become a designer who makes dresses. Though it would only be pink.
  • Fund Manager – Sunny? I think she has good financial sense.
  • School Head Instructor Kangta sunbaenim (senior)? Just because he’s a senior. ㅎㅎ I think he would be a cool/stylish teacher. Like a sculpture.
  • National Secret Agent – [Lee] Yeonhee unnie. She’s good at sports, and since she doesn’t speak a lot, I think she would be good at keeping secrets. And since she’s pretty, people wouldn’t suspect her as much
  • CNN War Correspondent – Seohyun!!! She’s good at languages~ And she’s firm.
SM Best 10 in Seohyun’s Opinion— Of SM artists, someone I think would have done really well as ___.
  • Politician – Siwon oppa. Of SM family, he is a politician prospect that comes to mind. It’s a nickname that stuck because he’s gentle and formal wear suits him well.
  • Cook – Changmin oppa. His personality is most homely, and I think he likes cooking as well. I saw how he had doenjang jjigae as his profile photo, but I think he made it a lot better than me.
  • Drama Writer – Sooyoung unnie. She always imagines fun things a lot, and she leads conversations that form a consensus. She reads a lot of books too, so I think she would be really good at it.
  • Race Car Driver – BoA unnie? She is so charismatic and cool on stage, but normally, she’s cute. She also does things without doubts, and plays hard.
  • Baseball Pitcher – Hyoyeon unnie. She said her dad was a catcher. ㅋㅋ More than that, she actually has a strong competitive spirit, and is quick/athletic, so I think she would be good.
  • Fashion Designer – SHINee’s Key. He normally has a lot of interest in Fashion, and I think he’s really good at expressing himself through clothes. It was really difficult picking out his birthday present.
  • Fund Manager – Tiffany unnie. She’s a real housekeeper. She writes in her account ledger meticulously, calculates things accurately. I need to model myself after her.
  • School Head Instructor – Yunho oppa. He has leadership. When he’s funny, he’s really runny, but he gives lots of advice or tells juniors good things.
  • National Secret Agent – SHINee’s Minho. As a close friend, I discuss worries with him every now and then, but he has a loyal personality, so he’s trustworthy.
  • CNN War Correspondent – A f(x) member? ㅋㅋ They move quickly, have their own principles, and have a bold side.
Scan Interview by @sosimom_

No comments:

Post a Comment