THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Monday, May 24, 2010

[5.23.2010] Yong Wears the Ring As a Pendant

Note: the below was posted on an online forum. I have not found the original news source yet, but will update when I do. 

In the waiting room of the music show on the 23rd May, YongHwa said in an interview, "The couple ring was already quite loose on my finger and i had to keep my attention on it. Who knew, i really dropped it. We haven't been wearing the couple ring for a long time but the moment i dropped it, my mind went blank and unconsciously i was looking for my ring even while singing. Even though we are a make-believe couple, but losing the ring felt like i was losing Hyun's heart, this ring is very special (precious), whenever i look at it, i would want to protect Hyun."

About getting his lyrics sung wrongly at the end, after dropping the ring. And even being filmed looking for the ring after the song:
"I thought I would have been scolded by my manager for getting the lyrics wrong...."
Next day. SBS Inkigayo, he was seen not wearing the ring. [note: actually, he was] Fans were worried that he didn't find the ring. Yet at the waiting room, YongHwa showed [the reporters] the well-kept ring, smiled and said, "This time, the songs we perform requires too much hand gestures, thus I'll wear the ring as a chain on my neck." And said, "Regarding WGM, I started off thinking it was just a program. But the more I film it, the deeper i feel for it. This ring incident will be a unforgettable memory."

(actual text in chinese was "the more i film WGM, the more I can't bear", but i couldn't translate it better. It means like he has emotional attachments in it. Can't break off or ignore easily)




credit: sweetpotato baidu bar
translation: xxiwannabefamous@soompi

4 comments:

  1. OMO! Thank you for the translations! This is so sweet, I just recently, actually just today, I started watching YongSeo WGM scene cuts, and I fell in love! Seo Hyun is inexperienced and she's experiencing all her first with him! And he's so sweet!

    And he dropped his ring? Thank gosh he found it! It seems like he's taking thsi show more than just a fake relationship.. neh? And it seems like she's quite serious about it her self!

    Sweet Potato HWAITING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tonirose0724. Thank you for the nice comment ^^. I have to acknowledge though that the translations were not done by me but by another awesome poster on the Soompi SeoHwa Couple thread.

    I really agree, they both seem to appreciate this show beyond just another showbiz job

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow .. that was so touching !! : (

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you give me a link to where i can watch the episodes of the show with subs? i really love the couple but i don't know where to find them. you tube has only a few subbed videos. thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete