THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, May 23, 2010

[5.22.2010] Yong Drops the Ring!



Yong accidentally drops the ring while performing "Love" on MBC Music Core. His anxious reaction and attempts to look for the ring were caught on camera. Luckily he did find it in the end.

Huge thanks to Toni (pinkrose0724@youtube) for  making the screencaps and video cut. Click below to see the events unfold.

(click on images to enlarge)






Full video of the performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkOEKTxEp_c

2 comments:

  1. I noticed you didn't have caps or the video of when Yong lost the ring. Is it okay if I make caps and then you post it?

    I couldn't stop watching that video over and over again, so I don't mind making screen caps of it! I'll post the links of the pictures when I finish in your latest post :D

    -Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni, That is super-awesome of you. Absolutely, I would love to have the caps.

    ReplyDelete