THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How Many Children Does Jung Yong Hwa Want?

As posted on allkpop:
CNBLUE’s hot leader Jung Yonghwa revealed his children plans for the future. This idol singer who is currently appearing on We Got Married as a “husband” to wife SNSD’s Seohyun stated, “If I really get married in the future, I want to have one son and one daughter.”

Regarding his experience as a husband to Seohyun he expressed, “Although this is a fake marriage, I feel nervous and excited every time I go to film the show. In the beginning everything felt very awkward and weird but now things are very comfortable and I enjoy the show.”

Furthermore, during KBS’s Happy Birthday, Jung Yonghwa revealed that it was his first time visiting a maternity ward. With a slight nervous expression, the singer answered the question asking how he would feel if his child was born, “Although I can’t imagine being a father because I never had the experience, I think I would be very happy. I feel that I would always be worried leaving my children to go to work.”
To this response, Kim Sung Eun commented, “It would be really nice to have a father like that,” and asked Jung Yong Hwa to sing a song for his future baby. Although the request was unexpected and sudden, Jung Yong Hwa accepted and sung beautifully a song called, Love Light.
Jung Yong Hwa’s confession regarding his children will be revealed on the 26th through KBS Happy Birthday so be sure to catch this episode!

credit: sweetrevenge@allkpop

1 comment: