THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Episode 37 with Translation


Raw cuts credit: yongseo100211

Raw cuts credit: snsdoficial

Raw cuts credit: putputys

Raw cuts credit: ThePioner17

[HQ] Raw cuts credit: TheSoneSource19

Translation credits: 2korinto57 and whitezephyr @ soompi
(ahaha ahaha ahaha)
(He’s still at it…)
SH: Ahh~ What is this…
YH: Why.. okay, I’m going to stop
YH: How’s this? It’s good right?
SH: Erase it now!
YH: Okay, I’ll stop now
YH: I’m just playing around
SH: It’s quite fun
YH: Do you want try singing the first part of the song?
YH: You don’t have too think too much into it
(YH singing gibberish English)
YH: The lyrics automatically come along as you aresinging it
SH: Just doit freely?
YH: AND LOVEYOU


(Jonghyun’s peeping in)
YH: Jonghyun is good at this
JH: What’s up?
YH: Come demonstrate for a bit
(Bro-in-law coming into the room)
JH: Which song? Let’s hear it.
YH: Placeholders in the first verse
JH: Placeholders? What version do you prefer? InJapanese or?
SH: Japanese
(BIL Jonghyun singing in gibberish Japanese…)
JH: Justsing it out freely
SH: Freely?
YH: Nobody will know, others will think there’s somemeaning to it.

(Minhyuk pops his head in at this time)
JH: Minhyuk is here
SH: Hi~
MH: I left something here, came to get it.
MH: What are you guys doing?
YH: Minhyuk-ah, that’s Seohyun’s coat!
YH: Who allowed you to hug her coat?!
MH: Ah? So what should I?
YH: Just put it properly behind
SH: It’s so funny
MH: Cold? What song is this?
YH: This? Banmal~
MH: Banmal?
YH: Banmal song. Okay. Seohyun try singing..
SH: Okay..
YH: Start!
SH: Ah.. How should I sing it?
YH: Take out your confidence
SH: Hajimemamini coopere.. (Meeting you for the first time in Japanese)
JH: Yup, just sing it like that.
SH: Hajimemasthite, I am Seohyun
SH: Ahhh this is embarrassing!
YH: Seohyun-ah.. I think you are a genius
YH: I wrote the lyrics of chorus. You can writethe first verse
SH: Write the first verse?

MH: Hoot is a nice song
SH: Thanks!
MH: Daebak ah!
YH: Try singing it~
MH: Like this~ (shooting)
SH: You did that well
YH: I don’t allow you to dance that
MH: You have lots of screen time too
SH: Really?
MH: I saw all of it.
MH: The rankings, etc…

(Wonderful same-age friendship)
(Yonghwa cannot stand it anymore and interrupts)

YH: We keep…
SH: Oh ya… You filmed a drama right?
YH: Such a formulated conversation..
SH: What…
MH: We are speaking sincerely!
YH: Ya~~MinHyuk, you should practice your acting skills properly!
SH: Haha..??
YH: Put some heart to it.

(Yonghwa’s jealousy is damaging his pride as a bigbrother)

YH: Hahaha
MH: I know I know

H: It's all instant food!
Y: It's CN Blue's style~
H: No way, I must prepare some side dishes next time
H: I'll prepare some soup and bring it here
Y: Have you thought of how to write the lyrics?
H: Ah, but...
Y: Is it hard?
H: Yes~
Y: What's so hard about it!
H: I don't know what to write
Y: Just write what you want to say!
H: that is still...
Y: the best lyrics...
H: hmm?
Y: are from the bottom of your heart...that's what I learnt
H: Who did you learn it from?
Y: uhhh... the internet
h: yum~
y: now that you think of it, how did you feel during the first time when I allowed you to speak banmal?
h: it was a little hard
y: hard~
h: hard~ this is weird
y: then make the last word of the sentences the same (make it rhyme)
y: ~words, ~words that are difficult to me, you can write it this way
h: yes, this is good
y: think it like this, next would be thechorus
h: what is that
y: what seems easy is actually the hardest
y: it's hard right~
h: yes~
y: think of it this way, i'm the first person to see you home right?
h: yes~
y: the first time a guy sees you home, what is that feeling...
h: how do I put it...
y: bare out your heart~ truthfully~
h: hahaha!

MC Misun: that's mushy!

y: how did you feel that time when I saw you home?
h: when you saw me home... it was miraculous
y: "When he sent me home it was~miraculous~"

MC misun: When he sent me home~ how much did it cost~

h: thank you for that time
y: ah? it was what I should do...
h: ahh I don't know~
y: then... how did you feel oppa?
h: what?
y: when you first saw me~
y: my first impression of you?
y: when i first saw you.... ah! it's seohyun!!
y: hmm~ very pretty~
y: oh, very kind~
y: oh, very polite~
y: you are thinking too complicatedly
h: really?
y: what about you? when you first saw me, were you like this?
y: aww~ so handsome~
y: judging that it's the first meeting,it's still not bad~
y: does he like spicy ricecakes? <---(dukkbokki?)
y: what?! a 2000 won ring?!

Did yonghwa’s guidance help seohyun?

H: give me pen and paper
H: pen
H: don’t peek!
Y: why would I peek!

Seohyun’s hair is stained by the cake!

Y: your hair is eating the cake

The anticipated first phase: harmonization
The anticipated second phase: guitar
After about an hour, the lyrics are done!
What was thought to have deep meaning: I can only say this!

H: I’m done
Y: Let me see…
H: I’ve done my best… ah
Y: it’s okay… we don’t have the time
Y: I’ll look at it now~
H: ah ah ah~

MC Kim: he’s not smiling
Misun: So sincere~

Y: oh oh oh~ you wrote it well!
H: really?
Y: really
H: that’s good that’s good
Y: it’s really good~
H: you’re lying~ really?
Y: really
Y: using what I just said as a model, didn’t you?
H: Yes~ at the beginning
Y: you used it, at the beginning
Y: you wrote well~ let’s start recording now
Y: the first note…
H: is a little to low
H: “Thank you for your words”… this note
Y: 1 2 3 4
H: -sings-

In the recording room, everyone was giving praises, MC Jungmin was having goosebumps~

Y: It’s good~
H: it is really okay?
Y: Yes~ but isn’t this repeated? Just edit it a little, “How do I say this, How can I say this?”
H: ah~ this would be better
Y: hey, are you copying mine!
H: what, I’m only borrowing!
Y: I was shocked
H: you’re lyring
Y: I was really shocked
H: why?
Y: here “I can only say this”? You only know how to say this?
H: aigoo…
Y: this doesn’t seem like the lyrics, this seems like a realistic story of a couple~
H: yes~ this was what I imagined~
Y: such a shy girl…
H: ah ha, what girl!
Y: want to be with that shy girl… it’s just like a story of a real couple
Y: let’s collaborate for once, our couple song
H: okay

Finally, we get to hear the couple’s first collaboration –the couple song!

Hyun’s confession!

-insert lyrics of the song-

MC Jungmin : It’s not bad

Captions: Just like that, with the power of the two, the song's format is finally laid out

H: it’s satisfying
Y: satisfied..?
H: yes
Y: let’s go out and relax ourselves?
H: okay!

(Not long after, they are outdoors)

H: it’s cold

Captions: unexpectedly, strands of hair would clump together in this cold weather

H: is it this?

(Minhyuk and the boys’ recommendation: a ferry that is ready to ferry the couple to the Han River Park (Gangdong-gu) to play basketball)

H: why did I wear a skirt in such a weather? I must be crazy
Y: are you mad?
H: yes

Into the ferry

H: uwah~ it’s warmer now

Captions: finally seated in a ferry with a peaceful atmosphere
(what’s next cannot be expressed with words, let’s just enjoy the programme)

Hyun’s laughing really happily

H: uwah, so warm~

(Caps: a human “heating machine (?)” with insulatingcapability – Yong)
(let’s enjoy the night scenery)

Y: we should buy a ferry
H: buy?

Jungmin: ferries are expensive, yong ah

Y: I’ll do it
H: our bodies are melting, aren’t they?
Y: yes… (showing off his skills) the basketball frame is there
Y: I want to say “I like you” out loud (lyrics)

Running again, the reappearance of Yong Choding! Yong is excited at the sight of a basketball court

Y: it’s time for us to compete again

(They started off with Hyun at 4 points, Yong at 0 points.)

Y: the loser will buy us a hot drink
H: okay

(Hyun Bu-In’s impressive start)

Y: try your best! X 3
H: (whining) I can’t do it!

Caption: hyun’s sneaky attempt! (too bad ^^)

Y: hyun, you can’t do it, you don’t know how to play~
H: I really can’t play, why am I like that~

(Yong is showing off his basketball skills)

Y: why?
H: I’ll buy the drinks, let’s go (she gave up)
Y: if I can touch the basketball frame then you’ll piggyback me. If I can’t then I’ll piggyback you
H: okay

(After the pool competition, the topic of piggyback is raised again)

What would the results be?
Yong is running.
He lost.

Y: I’m going to do it. I know seohyun is heavy
H: wait, ah ah, omo…

(Although it’s not really romantic, but…)

Y: you must hold on x3
Y: ah, my legs are feeling weak

(Yong is obviously happy, but is acting otherwise…)

H: I’m heavy, and the bag is heavy, so it all adds up and I became heavier to carry…
H: are you okay?
Y: I’m okay
H: you can’t do it anymore right
Y: you’re really too heavy! (but still, he’s happy~)
H: I feel awkward(?)

(the two reached the café, hyun had grapefruit tea, yong had iced coffee)

H: why are you drinking a cold drink?
Y: I like it

(A mouthful after another, not long later it’s finished)

Y: which faculty are you from?
H: Arts / Acting

Captions: just like they are in a conference, suddenly introducing their faculties…?

Yong: which year are you in?
H: First year
Y: we are of the same age!
H: really?
Y: I’m saying this with a burden(?)…. I am a first-year student of the business faculty… and I’m the class representative
H: it’s nice to meet you (banmal)
Y: I have a gathering today but I didn’t go because of you
H: you did well~
Y: “You did well~”(imitating hyun)
H: (at a loss for words) munching ice
Y: what to do~ can I find a way to walk into your heart?
H: it’s too mushy!
Y: okay, you’re mine
H: hahaha, seriously
Y: why???

Captions: The couple resuming discussion of the couple song

Y: We must give and receive right
H: yes, ahh~
H: we’ve passed the time to look at the mission letter (Time: 10:05pm)

Caption: So what is the couple’s mission?

The couple is still fooling around with the letter, please take a look at it quickly~

(At the moment they opened the letter, they fainted)

Letter: To let more people listen to this couple song (where should they publish it?)

So what is the URL of the website?

Jinwoon: ah. They’re going to publish it on the most internationally-renowned website!

Y: we should film an MV
H: I have never done this before (starts worrying)

2 comments:

  1. Oh My God :D
    This episode is really interesting xD
    Thank you all for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WGM 37 HD KDR ENG SUBS FULL VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iUhhtkAH_E

    Jessica Kwon 권 제 시 카 TV

    ReplyDelete