THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Episode 44 with Full Translation By Sagua & SarangTiffany

[HQ] Raw cuts credit: TheSoneSource20

Translation credits: SarangTiffany & Sagua85 @ SPD Cbox

(Part 1)
-00:08-
Text: The night after the Hospital and Massage Shop Visit.
Yonghwa: So Tired
Seohyun: Now, you know the need to change your habit of drinking coffee right?
Yonghwa: Yup
Seohyun: It's hard to change a habit.
Yonghwa: Yup
Seohyun: But from today onwards, you need to start changing little by little
Yonghwa: Let's have a cup of coffee.
Text: Bear with it...
Yonghwa: The Nose! The nose has opened!
Yonghwa: I know it, I know
Text: Next time, don't forget to have a couple checkup. (?)
Text: The Phone!
Yonghwa: Who is it? At this time?
Seohyun: Secret ~
Yonghwa: Okay...
Seohyun: Here it comes.

-00:46-
Yonghwa: What is this too?
Text: Mission: The Cold Winter, What makes you think of?
Seohyun: The Cold Winter, The thing you think of is?
Seohyun: Roasting Gogumas.
MC: Roasting Gogumas in the Cold Winter is a must
Yonghwa: Snow is what I think of in the Cold Winter
Seohyun: Snowmans, Snow Sled
MC: (Not Sure What He's Saying here, Sorry, I tried my best).
Text: Thinking about it, what did they ask ''The Cold Winter'' Suddenly?
Yonghwa: Then, what is it?
Seohyun: I'm not sure
Yonghwa: (Reads Poem) Title: The Cold Winter, the thing you think of is...?
Seohyun: What is it then?
Yonghwa: Snow... And... Love..

-01:17-
Yonghwa: Another Message
Text: Mission: Bring your equipments and head out for the Skiing Field!
Seohyun: Ah~
Yonghwa: What? Going to the Skiing Field? Ya!!
Text: What is this?
Seohyun: What are you doing?
Text: Yong Husband, Perhelps you're Skiing?
Seohyun: Don't do this here~The landlady will come up!
Yonghwa: Do you know? It's been four years since I last went skiing~I like it so much.
Seohyun: I don't know how to Skii...
MC: Looks like he likes skiing very much
Yonghwa: Do you know how? Skiing?
Yonghwa: I'll teach you.
Seohyun: I really don't know how.
Yonghwa: I'll teach you.
Seohyun: In one day? Will it be successful?
Yonghwa: It will. You're really learn how. Just make sure you're not scared.

-02:00-
Backroom Interview.
Question: Yonghwa's Skiing Skills?
Yonghwa: (Not sure what he's saying here. Sorry...)
Seohyun: Oh.. Actually, I'm a bit worried, and I have some burdens as well...
Yonghwa: Little Hyun... You grew lots of hair on your hand...
Seohyun: Pretty right? Those are sheep furs. Mei~~~
Seohyun: How long have you not been to the Skiing Field?
Yonghwa: Since High School
Seohyun: Is it that time? The time the photo was taken. (Note: Refers to the Busan Episode. Where Yonghwa's Friends gave
a photo to Seohyun).
MC: Yup... The photo was very popular at that time.
Backroom Interview.
Seohyun: I told my Soshi Sisters then we went Skiing. They said if they are going Skiing, they need a Choding like Yonghwa. I asked what meaning it is. They said that it's more romantic like this.
Text: The idol of all Girl's Romance (?). The Handsome Skiing Expert, Yong...

-03:04-
Yonghwa: What Beautiful Photo?
Seohyun: The photo that was take Beautifully. ~~~
Yonghwa: Wasn't it Beautiful at the first place?
Seohyun: Ai... You're too happy.
Yonghwa: Have you went Skiing before?
Seohyun: Only Once.
Yonghwa: Skiied how far?
Seohyun: That... It didn't move at all.
Yonghwa: Is it?
Seohyun: Yup, Never learnt it properly before. Only learnt it once. It's like this, like this, like this.
Yonghwa: Can you Ski down? (?)
Seohyun: Only a little bit.
Yonghwa: Me... My friends would make me teach them. However, Everytime I teach them I get bored. (?) So, I gave up.
Seohyun: Are you trying to say that you would give up teaching me today as well?
Yonghwa: There's a possibility. Just telling you first.

-03:49-
H: No! How can you be like this
Y: Maybe I'll even leave you behind and ski down myself
H: Then you may as well leave me here and go yourself
Y: Go where?
H: Drive this bus away
Y: And you? You don't have a large vehicle license
MC Jake: And you don't have any yourself!
[A souvenir of the ski resort trip! Portrait-Hyun arrives!]
H: Eyebrow, aigo
Y: What eyebrow?
[Finally, that side is the ski slope]
MC Sunhwa: Oh, they're almost there
H: It's really high
Y: Left side is the beginner's?
H: Nei?
Y: I can do this level easily, if you can't follow my level, then go home
H: Wah, really?
Y: I'll ski by myself
H: That's too much
Y: I'm just joking

-04:54-
Y (sing): Going with Seohyun to the ski slope
[Finally arriving at the slopes]
H: Wah, this is a snowboard?
Y: Yeah
H: Is this oppa's?
Y: Yup
[The man who owns personal equipment, Yong]
H: Wah, it's really large
Y: Oh
H: So heavy
Y: Heavier than you are
H: Really, it's really heavy right?
Y: Mm, want to help me carry it?
H: That' a little...
Y: Did you wear extra inner clothes?
H: Yes, I wore some tighter clothes
Y: Right, you need to dress warmly to come

-05:33-
Caption: Arriving at the white snowy ski slope
H: Ah, the snow is glistening, so cool
Y: It's great
H: Oh my god~
Y: What are you doing?
H: It looks like fun
Y: Let's go change first?
H: Okay
Y: Ah, right, I brought knee protectors for you
H: Knee protectors?
Y: Mmm
MC Nayoung: Oh, so cool, even prepared for it
H: Really? I understand, see you in a bit
Y: I'm giving it to you so you'll fall less
H: Thank you
Y: Then I can ski properly

-06:30-
[Later]
MC Jake: Oh, look at this
Caption: Changed into ski clothes, the ski slope hottie Yong
Kwanghee: You can tell he knows how to ski with a single glance
MC Jake: And I thought the only one who would wear neon-colored winter clothers was Go Joo
Y: Where are you?
H: I'm ready
Y: Oh, it's the ski slope beauty
H: You're the ski slop hottie
Y: I'm not~
Y: Let's go
H: Let's go
Y: How large is your feet?
H: 240 (shoes) needs to be larger than the feet?
Y: No, needs to be just right
H: Just right?
Y: Mmm
[Helping Yong-buin ready her snow gear]
Y: First see whether the length is right?
H: Eh? Length?
Y: It should be okay. Here
[Even brought socks for the wife]
H: Ah, it's so cute, thank you
Y: And this
MC Jake: He knows the key points of skiing
Sunhwa: It's so handsome when a man knows everything at a time like this
[Helping the wife put on shoes]
MC Nayoung: (It's romantic) When you putting on boots, and your boyfriend helps
Sunhwa: That's right
[Black Room Interview]
H: Yong-husband was really taking care of me, I felt like a small child, a 7-year-old?

-08:04-
Y: Is it okay?
H: Mm
Y: The knee protectors are strapped on too?
H: Yes, all ready
Y: Hold this in the middle, okay
H: Yes, just a moment
[Using the protector as a mirror]
Y: Okay yet?
H: Want me to find a mirror for you too?
[Yong bops Hyun on the head]
H: I'll let you see
[The unfamiliar ski boots]
H: Feet is so heavy
Y: Are you tired?
H: Not yet, still alright
Y: Then let's go now
H: Let's go
[Finally at the snowy field]
Y: Ah
H: Yeah~
Sunhwa: They're excited
[The first time going together to ski]
Y: Seo Joo Hyun
H: Nei
Y: Where to start from?
Y: (snowboard) Put it on!
MC Jake: So tough~
[Yong suddenly turns tough]
[Now where to put on the snowboard?]
H: Do I sit down and wear it? But I can't walk with this on
H: Ah, I know, I know, put it on one feet and then drag it
Y: Sit down!
H: I need to sit down?
Y: Mmm, understand?
H: I understand
Y: Let's go
Sunhwa: Just going like this?
Kwanghee: Dragging with one feet like this is very tiring, for beginners
Y: Let's go
H: Wait a bit
Y: If you fall, I'm skiing away
H: I won't fall
Y: Waahh
[This is moving, but is this right?]
Y: You know how I taught you before? Now remove it
H: Wait a bit
Y: Try to remove it yourself
H: How do I do it?
Y: What do you need to do to remove it?

-10:01-
Y: Look at this, do you see it, this!
Y: OK?
H: OK!
Y: Remove it! Reach into it (the snowboard)!
H+Caption: I can reach it!
H: Aigo, teacher, why is it like this this?
Caption: But, holding the wife's snowboard...
Y: Let's go!
Caption: Finally... heading towards the beginner's slope...!
Caption: Riding the gondola for beginner level up the mountain...!
H: This... what is this... okay
Caption: The safety mechanism clamped on to the snowboard
Y: Why is it stuck like this~
Y: Here, raise your feet
H: Raise my feet...
Caption: Safely got off the gondola
Caption: The mood is good up here
Y: Come quickly!
Y: Come~first the warmup, right side, left side~good~!
Y: And~spin in the opposite direction. Nei, nei, doing well~good.
Y: Oh, Seohyun-xi looks especially beautiful in person~
H: Thank you~
Y: I'm actually a SNSD fan
H: Hehe
Y: Come on, falling too easily today~but don't worry. Are you ready?
H: Not yet! I'm far from ready.
Y: You did thse kind of exercises at school right?
H: Aiee~Wait a second, ahhhh
Y: Come and I'll teach you how to use a snowboad now!
Caption: Where is she going?
H: Bye-bye.
Y: Where are you going?
H: Ah, I'm too busy...
Caption: Retiring because she's busy?
H: I'm just kidding~

-12:06-
Caption: Finally to begin the serious snowboarding lesson!
H: I can do it!
Y: Okay, you know how to tie it right?
H: I know
Y: Is it good?
H: Not yet, just a moment
Y: Tie it like this, absolutely like this! You have to do it like this. OK?
H: OK!
Y: Still okay?
H: Yes
H: Ah, the snow is coming up!
Caption: Immediately being childish
H: Ah, really... just wait and see, just wait!
Y: How much time do you need to ski well, I'm waiting!
Y: Good now? Come on, get up!
Y: Pull, and up! OK!
H: Aigoo, I'm going to die...
Y: Going to die?
Y: Follow slowly then
H: I understand
Y: Understand now?
Caption: Is our Hyun-buin really okay...?

Part 2
-00:16-
Y: This is called eding!
H: What is it?
Y: This is edging!
H: This board is called edging?
H: No~ahhhhhh!
H: No! Help!
Y: The front! The front!
H: Wait a moment...! How??
Y: You're doing well, you're doing well.
H: And I go down now?
Y: Mm, go down... come, OK!
H: Where, where, I still can't straighten my legs?
Y: If it's too noisy (?) then you can't
Y: Naturally, like this, O~OK!
H: Alright!
Y: Come, front~front~front!
Y: Wah~ totally jiang-ah! OK OK OK!
Y: Come by yourself over to where I am.
H: I got it! But do I have to go down in this 'line' stance?
Y: Yes, just a line is okay.
Y: Slowly.
Y: Come down.
Y: Up to here!
H: Wait a second!
Caption: Can this continue on well?
H: Bend your lower body down... I can't! It becomes like this!
H: Help~!
Y: You did well!
H: Like this...
Y: Bend a little more
H: Wait a moment..
Y: You're doing good, Seohyun is doing good!
H: Like this?
Y: You have to bend a bit more, the body
H: This?
Y: Okay. You did great! OK!

-02:39-
Y: If you fall down you need to get back up!
H: Like this, and then like this
Y: OK! OK! Pull tight
H: Pull tight...
Y: OK hold on (to the board)
H: Uwah!
Y: Start with one side
H: Okay
Y: Don't do it too slow! Do it with a hwa! (indicating quickly)
H: I want to as well
Y: That won't do, you'll fall down for sure like that.
Y: Like this, towards the back
H: Just wait~ahh...
Y: Again! Again!
H: I can't-ah!
Y: Don't do it half-way!
H: No, I can't do it right(?)
Y: I got it~OK
Y: Just come~OK
H: Right side?
Y: Right side~
H: Hello~!
Y: Come on~go towards them!
H: Thank you everyone~!
Y: Come on, the fans are on the right
MC Misun: Proper idols needs some fans
MC Jake: Of course, that's how they get energy!
Y: There are fans on the right side!
Y: (acting) Seohyun-unnie!
H: (plainly) Ah... Hello~
Y: Little Seohyun, come over here
Sunhwa: Yonghwa-xi is so cute
MC Misun: If he fell once as well it would be good
Yong: COME ON!
Yong: OK OK OK~ doing good

-04:33-
Y: You know how it feels now right?
H: I think I understand a little
Y: Then let's practice at the intermediate level?
H: Can I do it?
Y: It's not steep enough here.
H: Intermediate?
Y: I'll teach you well, don't worry
H: I understand
[Heading to the intermediate area]
H: It's a bit scary
Y: Don't be scare. It's just a little slope, it'll get better.
H: FIGHTING!
H: I'm skiing alright, right?
Y: It's totally alright. It's only your second time, but it's good.
H: Really?
Y: Come down, here. Place it here, right.
H: Didn't fall down~yeah!
Y: Come on!
Y: You can ski down something like this right? It's not steep~! Come here. Release your hands~
H: It's dangerous~ do I go forward? To the left?
Y: I'm holding on to you, don't worry. Head forward, totally OK! Now to the side, let's go!
H: Uwah, it's neat.
Y: You're doing great!
H: Haha, this is neat! Really fun!
Y: It's fun right?
H: It seems better over here.
Y: Yes, it's fun over here. You're skiing well, you're the best! Now you only need to slide backwards to be able to do spins.
H: I want to play.

-07:56-
H: I feel like a small chick that used its own power to break through its shell at birth, that kind of feeling! The mother hen won't help break through the shell, but stands by the side protecting, that kind of feeling.
Y: Hyun has a strong desire to win, and I do too. Because of this Hyun has this capability to learn. Seohyun's goal for today is, sliding turn! S-style turn, or something C-level?
Y: Seohyun-xi, this time we're sliding backwards?
H: Is it too quick? Wah, cute.
Y: Because you need to slide backwards, all you need to do to slide backwards is not be scared.
H: Just don't be scared?
Y: That's a turn, you're doing a turn.
H: Really?
Y: This is the basic stance for sliding backwards, bend a little towards this side.
H: Sliding like this?
Y: From here, slide over there! To the left! Then to the right! OK?
H: Nei~ Like this? Wah~
Y: Slowly decelerate forwards and slide towards this side.
H: Ah! I'm scared of this! This is scary
Y: Slowly decelerate while going forward
H: Decelerate...wah~
Y: It's alright!
H: Decelerate forwards?
Y: Head forwards, careful careful~ are you okay?
H: I'm okay~~
(Interview)
H: When the hat fell down... it was really embarassing! It'd be better if he didn't come towards me! I'm thankful for him helping me, but I didn't want him to see me like this up close! Because I held the hat in place tightly with hairpins, the way I looked when it fell off was really...
H: My hat~my hair~
Y: Are you okay?
H: Can I still slide backwards?
Y: You can do it, not at the beginner's slope. I'll hold on to you.
H: Do I look fine?
Y: Nothing.. come, let me have a look.

-12:45-
Sunhwa: Oh~~ I want to go too
MC Misun: You have to go with a boyfriend
Sunhwa (to Kwanghee): Wanna go?
Kwanghee: Ah, Sunhwa's confessing to me
Y: Come, stand up, I've got you. Get to this height.
H: Like this?
Y: Use a bit more strength.
H: Sliding backwards is too hard.
Caption: What to do now
Y: I'm letting go now.
H; No, no! What do I do~ I'm sorry, teacher!
Y: Seohyun student, stand back up!
H: Legs hurt~ah~, omma~
Y: The fundamentals are the most important! If you can't do this, you can't do anything! Come on, use a bit more power. OK slide like that, then head down with a 'zhu'.



3 comments:

  1. it seems that yong really wanted to make hyun know how to skiing properly. hopefully hyun can skiing well after the lesson from yong. Yong Hyun FIGHTING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love this ep. yong act childishly without shame, so did hyun. choding yong can treat her properly. his jokes make this relation not boring. so yeah, that make him a boyfriend idol.
    i think next ep will be interesting, may be hyun will falling into yong's cuddle when he teach her in the way like the end of this ep.. XP

    ReplyDelete