THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Seohyun UFO Reply on August 13th


Fan : Seo JooHyun!!!! You must be smiling from ear to ear kekeke
Seohyun : To directly meet one (lifelong) mentor during a lifetime is just... I don't think I'll be able to forget today..!

[update]
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fan : Seohyun your wish finally came true today! Please express your feeling on UFO now!
Seohyun : How many people can really meet their mentors in their lifetime? Touched, and deep gratitude itself...!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fan : Seojoohyun today is exicited and she can't fall asleep kekeke, the day I went to see Seojohyun at concert I also couldn't sleep
Seohyun : I couldn't sleep yesterday too.. And it's more serious today.. You will dream of me today won't you?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fan : How was Ki-Moon hyung in real life? feelings after seeing him~?
Seohyun : Feeling the gentleness and kindness in his eyes and smile is really... I was happy^^

Fan : What gifts did you give to secretary general Ban Kimoon? I'm curious^^ You were so cute today~
Seohyun : A letter and our album and multivitamins!! So that he can live a long, long and healthy life!^-^

~Seohyun just a cutie fangirl, the girl that fangirling over UN Secretary General! kekeke~

Trans by Yoongislove@twitter + @imwhywhy@twitter + gg thread

No comments:

Post a Comment