THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Thursday, September 29, 2011

[TRANSLATION] Seohyun's Vogue Interview





The people's image of Seohyun is actually // The same vs. Different


The same. The reason I'm quiet is because it's how I am, even in front of people close to me. Our staff finds me the most amusing though. While on "We Got Married" I look like I'm always serious, quiet, stubborn and old-fashioned, but actually when I meet with male friends, I actually have a more boyish side. At that time I'm not such a gentle and obedient girl. Haha.


If SNSD were not here, at 21 I would be // Acting Trainee vs. Normal University Student

Normal University Student. When I was in 5th grade, I was supposed to go to America and study abroad. But, I was casted for SM entertainment, and my path changed. If that casting did not occur, I would probably be studying piano abroad right now. But, on the other hand I am also a normal university student right now. Before the filming today, I attended class and prepared my report as well.




When do I look the prettiest // No-make vs. Full-make

When I wear BB cream? Without makeup I think I look a little (??), but a full makeup with eyeliner and mascara is not my style either. I look the prettiest when I just use BB cream. Before I put on powder.


The power that I want right now // Precognition vs. Superpower

Superpower. The ability to travel between the present and future like a personal time machine would be nice I think. I want to go to exactly 10 years in the future from now.


Person I want to be like // Ban Ki-moon vs. Ijiseong (thanks to someone correcting me on this one)

Ban Ki-moon. He is a very splendid life mentor. Just a little while ago, I was able to directly meet him so I was very happy. I would like to emulate the secretary general's self-control ability. Ijiseong is an author that I mentioned liking in a recent interview with <gq> magazine, and in one of his recent books my name appeared in the "thanks to" section.</gq>


Dress I want to wear to an overseas film festival // Lanvin vs. Iyeonghui (Hanbok designer)

Iyeonghui. Were you expecting a mannequin model of myself wearing a hanbok? Actually, I have thought before that, if I have the chance to stand on the red carpet overseas, I would definitely like to wear a hanbok-style dress. If it's a bare-shouldered style dress with a long-flowing skirt, it would be able to appeal to people overseas as well right?


The most expensive item amongst things I've bought // bags vs. boots

Neither one. I've received expensive bags and boots as presents before, but to be honest, it feels burdensome when I receive very expensive presents from my fans. Even if I accept it I don't immediately use it, a lot of time they end up sitting neatly in the closet. Even when I occasionally go shopping, I mostly don't buy anything very expensive. I mainly buy basic clothing that are easy to mix and wear. Ah, I've collected quite a few belts though. Many are long skinny belts, usually worn over a one-piece dress, or when I wear shirts tucked into denim pants.


Beauty product I can't give up on even if I die // BB-cream vs. lip gloss

Lip gloss. Items are that deep in color, or with glitter added to them, somehow doesn't feel natural. A clear gloss that shines naturally without any added coloring is the best. Even if you wear it for the whole day you won't feel burdened by it.


The reason why my skin looks so good // genetics vs. dermatology

Neither one. I just work to death managing my skincare. However, I don't have the luxury and time to go to a dermatologist to take care of my skin. Even on my own, I thought I needed to properly manage myself. I put on facial masks nearly everyday, use sleeping packs at night, and consciously apply mist(?) all the time. I also drink water whenever I have the time. No matter how tired I am, I properly conduct my skin care before sleeping, getting enough sleep is also very important, so when I have free time, I sleep. I don't eat any fatty foods. Instead I eat foods ike the vegetables and tropical fruits, or make natural shakes. Did you see the ma shakes I've made on programs before? My friends said it didn't taste good, but I think the healthy taste is good. I really have dozens of rules on skin care. Properly following all of them is the most important point.


If I can do only one type of exercise // Yoga vs. Skip rope

Skip rope. I can do around 300 in a day. Since it's an aerobic exercise it exercises all the muscles in the body and it's easy to lose weight. You can easily do it at home. If you do it every morning and night, you won't get excess fat.


Recent hot numbers I like to hear on MP3 // Kelly Clarkson vs Dixie Lott

Kelly Clarkson. I seem to listen to "I do not hook up" the most. I like Avril Lavigne. "What the hell" is also very nice and good for when I'm jogging. Actually I don't listen to slow songs such as ballads and R&B unless it's a very sad day. I like cheerful and fast songs. For Pixie Lott, I like Crystal. It doesn't matter if it's a fast song or a slow song, I just like their soulful and husky voices.


Who looks prettier lately // Krystal vs. Hanjiwon

Hajiwon unnie. I watched sector7 and secret garden, lately, I've also watched a lot of her other works, her eyes are really sparkling. My eyes are just a little lacking. Haha


Role I want to try //  <KILL BILL>Uma Thurman vs.  <BLACK SWAN>Natalie Portman

 <Kill Bill> Uma Thurman. I want to try and become an action star. When I was a trainee attending "China Camp" and traveled to China, I attended various study programs. During that time, I learned Chinese martial arts. It was surprisingly very fun, and it fit me very well.


Photo I want to take // Dark Angel vs. Alice in Wonderland

This is too much, pass. Rather than myself, I want to transform into someone completely different, yet still be able to totally express myself in the photo. That is the kind of photo I want to see.


Airport Fashion // Care vs. Not Care

I do care. Actually, I can not help worrying. Even without properly tidying my clothes or hairstyle, several hundreds photos are taken, and I slowly began to care about it. I mainly wear simple style clothing, and then I realized that all my poses look similar, and I wonder if I should try a more flashy look for once. It's troubling.


Fashion style I want to try // Tokyo vs. Paris

Paris. This isn't because European style is better, just that I think I don't fit the Japanese glamourous look. Recently when I see the beautiful styles exhibited by Korean and Hollywood stars, I try to remember them, and try on clothes that are similar to their style. But, there's no fixed icon or style that I follow.


If I were to become another person for a day // SNSD Member vs. Fan

Fan. When I met Ban Ki Moon last time, my excited look was publicized everywhere. When the fans saw this and they said, "we're also like this when we meet you," I was honestly shocked. Before this, I didn't think my heart would flutter this much about meeting someone. I want to experience this feeling too, I want to watch SNSD's performance from a fan's perspective. If I had to become one of the members of SNSD, I think Hyoyeon unnie would be good. Unnie is really an interesting person. If I became like unnie once, I would be able to know how a person is able to have so many fun experiences.


If only the 7 members of Infinite Challenge were left in the world // Yoo Jae Suk vs. The Rest

Yoo Jae Suk. We're not talking about picking a man for marriage right? Haha. Yoo Jae Suk sunbae is a very thoughtful man, and look like he would match with me. Singing cheerful songs like "??? ???" together, even a deserted island would become happy right?


image cr: allkpop and starnews
Translation by Sagua85@YongSeoInternational

No comments:

Post a Comment