THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, November 6, 2011

111106 [Radio/Trans/Photos] 111029 CNBLUE at J-Wave Saturday Sonic




DJ: This week, in K-pop special, World Sonic have a special guest, CNBLUE. How are you? Nice to meet you.
CNBLUE: How are you? We are CNBLUE. Thanks for having us here.
Jungshin: I’m JungShin, bassist of CNBLUE.
DJ: Jung Shin-shi
Minhyuk: I’m MinHyuk, drummer. Thank you.
DJ: Min Hyuk-shi
Jonghyun: I’m JongHyun, guitarist & a vocalist. Thank you.
DJ: Jong Hyun-shi
Yonghwa:I’m YongHwa, a vocalist & a guitarist. Thank you.
DJ: Yes. Everyone, thank you for being here.
DJ: First I will explain the profile of CNBLUE to our audience. CNBLUE made their indies debut in 2009 in Japan, earlier than Korea.
CNBLUE:Yes.
DJ: After the debut in Korea in 2010, you recorded a smash hit. In addition, this year you released your first full album ‘First Step’ and made a big sale which is remarkably noticed by people.
Jungshin: We have a long way to go.
DJ: You are so humble. As the highly anticipated artists who made a smash hit in Korea, recently, you made long-waited major debut in Japan after Korea. You are a highly anticipated artist in Japan as well, aren’t you?
Jonghyun & Minhyuk: Thank you.
Jonghyun: I will work harder.
DJ: You speak Japanese very well?
CNBLUE: Not so much.
DJ: You don’t have to be that humble.
Yonghwa: We are studying very hard nowadays.
DJ: Your pronunciation is perfect.
Jonghyun: No. Not at all.
Jungshin: Not good enough, yet.
Yonghwa: You are right. Are we perfect?
DJ: Yes. You are perfect. I’m going to ask you some questions in Japanese. Yonghwa shi, pls explain about your major debut single in Japan.
Yonghwa: In My Head has a taste of rock. The lyrics of the song tells  about dream and hope. Please listen to CNBLUE’s In My Head.

♫ [In My Head] ♫
DJ: We have listened to ‘In My Head’. This is Jena’s J-wave Saturday Sonic. And now it is World Sonic. This week, we are with Korea’s anticipated and popular band CNBLUE.
DJ: You stayed in Japan for half year of 2009. At that time I heard you performed live performances a lot. How was it? When you think about it now? Do you have any memorable place?
Jungshin: Shinjuku Station is the most memorable place.
Yonghwa: We performed our first street live in Shinjuku Station.
DJ: How was it at that time? How many audiences were there?
Jonghyun: Nobody.
Yonghwa: None at all.
DJ: At that time, were you living together?
CNBLUE: Yes.
DJ: How was it? Living together? When you think back?
Jonghyun: It was very hard.
Jungshin: Because we didn’t have any money.
Yonghwa Since then, we have been living together until now.
DJ: Are you living together till now? In Korea?
CNBLUE: Yes.
DJ: Really? Don’t you fight each other?
Yonghwa: It is fun.
Minhyuk: No (we don’t fight).
Jonghyun: No, not at all.
Yonghwa: Every day is fun.
DJ: You are very close to each other. You speak Japanese very well. Really! How did you study?
Yonghwa: Drama. Japanese drama.
Jungshin: Do you know the drama ‘Pride‘?
DJ: Pride? Kimura Takuya?
Jungshin: Yes. When I watched it for the first time, it was like a cultural shock. After that, I really like Kimura Takuya till now.
DJ: Do you respect him?
Jungshin: Yes. I like Takeuchi Yuko as well.
DJ: She is beautiful. “Love Story” is very good.
Jungshin: Yes.
DJ: Among the members, what is popular these days?
Jonghyun: It’s drama.
DJ: You really watch drama a lot.
Jonghyun: It is helpful for me to compose songs and to study Japanese. There are many good things in it.
DJ: Recent dramas?
Jonghyun: I watch both recent and old dramas.
DJ: Since you live together, do you watch it together?
Yonghwa: Individually.
Minhyuk: As we watch individually, there are a variety of dramas that we saw and we could learn a lot from them.
DJ: Do you have any secret that only members know about it?
Yonghwa: Secret.
DJ: Please let me know.
Yonghwa: Jungshin is always the same. He is afraid of riding on the plane.
DJ: Who?
Jonghyun: Jungshin. And he sleeps with his eyes open.
DJ: Sleeps with eyes open? Are you scared?
Jonghyun: Yes, I am scared.
DJ: It ‘s funny.
Jungshin: Thank you.
DJ: How about Minhyuk? Please reveal any secret that you know.
Minhyuk: I can’t watch scary movies.
DJ: Horror movie?
Jungshin: Like ‘Saw
Minhyuk: I hate it.
DJ: I will give you the DVD of an American horror movie that I starred in. It’s a quite scary movie like ‘Saw’. How about Jonghyun? Don’t you have anything about him?
Minhyuk: Jonghyun Hyung has beard, plenty of beard.
DJ: He has a lot?
Minhyuk: Yes. At night, his beard grow so much.
DJ: He doesn’t look like (he has them).
Jonghyun: I shaved this morning.
DJ: You look clean now.
Jonghyun: I am fine now.
DJ: You are very manly. Your male hormone is strong. Next, please tell me Yonghwa’s secret.
Yonghwa: I don’t have any.
Jungshin: Yonghwa Hyung sleeps on his stomach.
Jonghyun: Right. He is not normal.
DJ: Like a baby? Cute.
DJ: There are 3 new songs in your major debut single. I will play one more song. Jonghyunm shi, please introduce it.
CNBLUE: This is CNBLUE’s Rain of Blessing, please have a listen.

♫ [Rain of Blessing] ♫
DJ: That was CNBLUE’s Rain of Blessing. This week we are with Korea’s anticipated and popular band CNBLUE. You have performed street live in Shinjuku. Recently you held free live performance in Shinjuku.
Yonghwa: At that time, I saw audience from stage and thought about how many they came. I heard that they were about 7,000 people.
DJ: 7,000 people? Awesome!
Yonghwa: Yes. I was really surprised.
DJ: When you performed there long ago, there was no audience. 2 years ago? 3 years ago? The time goes by and it became 7,000 people.
Jonghyun: It was the same place.
DJ: It’s such an amazing thing. Were you touched?
Yonghwa: Yes.
Jonghyun: I was surprised.
Yonghwa: So, next year it will be in Tokyo Dome.
DJ: 50,000 people? It will be increased a lot.
Yonghwa: I want to do that. Everyone please help us.
DJ: I think it will be possible? I think you can do it with this popularity, and with this force.
Yonghwa: Let’s keep it up.
Jonghyun: Let’s work hard.
DJ: Today, as a K-pop special. We have invited CNBLUE to our studio. Thank you so much.
CNBLUE: Thank you.
DJ: Don’t you think that the four members are so close to each other? Before the broadcast, while they were waiting, I saw them talking to each other happily and I thought they were cute. Before their (dream) Tokyo Dome’s concert, CNBLUE will hold a Japan tour in December. Tokyo concert will be on December 16, Friday, at Yoyogi National Stadium, the 1st hall. I want to go and see it. That’s all for this week with Korean popular band CNBLUE who released Japan major debut single “ In My Head”.

Video credits: 20heartstrings11 @youtube
Translated by: cebununa @ cnbluestorm
Shared | Edited by: A+F @ cnbluestorm
Original posted at cnbluestrom

2 comments:

  1. It's interesting and fun hearing all of them talking japanese..they are improving=) I'll be waiting the news CNB performing at tokyo dome, fighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jong hyun oppa has a lot of beard
    hahaha..it's unbelievable..
    he always looks clean n smooth

    ReplyDelete