THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

111108 [Fan Account] Seohyun, I Will Remember This Name!!! (111108 #01)



i went to the airport to fetch my younger sis, and coincidentally bumped into soshi arriving in beijing. my sis says that she likes seohyun and yoonA, and wanted me to wait with her. at that time the scene was packed with people, man and little women, not even twenty yet..

i know little abt soshi, but my sis has been grumbling, saying that yoona is pretty and seobb is feminie, saying that i will regret not meeting them. i have lived for more than 20years, but was never once a fan. i really want to leave, but my sis is pulling me, saying that i have to take some photographs for her. after waiting for about twenty minutes, the scene started to get chaotic, some girls started coming out, this time the people started squeezing. my sis held onto my hand and we started squeezing inwards, i was holding on to the telephone while she find our way in. everyone was screaming snsd, and many different names, and my sis was screaming yoona and seohyun’s name, just like a mad woman screaming. i had to juggle between holding the camera to take pictures of them and holding onto my sister, the scene was really super squeezy and it was difficult to even stand properly. someone bumped into me and i dropped my phone, when i bend down to pick it up someone else bumped and i almost fall flat, just at that time there’s a tall and slim girl who said something to me, i didn’t understand korean, but the guys around me translated, she was asking me “be careful, are you alright?” and that lady wave to me, and unknowingly i waved to her as well, and my sister went crazy. she say that the girl who just asked me to be careful was seohyun, she totally went mad, and started screaming seohyun, but the lady has already walked away.

on the way home, my sis keep telling me that seohyun is really kind, and just like on screen, she also pestered me to write out this full fan account and share it out. pity me, i have lived for so long but this is the first time i’m logging into tieba [china’s forum] and for my first time i’m writing this chunk of words. but, writing about her is not-a-trouble, because such a close-to-people star, it’s my first time occurence, im not that against hallyu anymore. to be honest, while the situation was in a chaos, i couldn’t catch this girl’s face clearly, but my impression is that she is tall, slim and pretty, someone like liuyifei [chinese actress]. the most memorable impression is her closeness, she isn’t like other stars who have those arrogant and hard-to-reach feeling, but this is a good point, very good point. to put it in plan words, seeing the fans on the same level as themselves. her beautiful character wins everything.

i guess that’s it, i will try my best to go learn more about this group and this girl. in summary, today is a horrible but exciting day. seohyun, i will remember this name.
crd: 流川泽北
taken from: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1275236415

Original fan account 
Cr Translation : @_seoblues@twitter
Cr Photo : as tagged
Originally posted at seoblues.tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. sooooo lucky!!! i envied this lady bcoz she got to see our seobaby!!!

    ReplyDelete