THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, November 20, 2011

111120 [Video] Trans TV Insert - What Indo celebrities think about CNBLUE - 111119



Cr Video : & as tagged


Translation

00:07
Naration :

In 2011 a lot of worldwide celebrities visit Indonesia and held their concert here, including some artist from Korea. After Super Junior, 2PM and many other Korean celebrities that already greet their Indonesian fans, and in the next few days CNBLUE will also visit Jakarta.

A band consisting of Jung Yonghwa, Lee Jungshin, Lee Jonghyun and Kang Minhyuk will hold a concert named BLUESTORM in Mangga Dua Square, Jakarta on Saturday, November 26th. They said that they are ready to greet their fans, who often being called BOICE.

01:39
CNBLUE's concert plan also draw an attention from some Indonesian celebrities, such as Aura Kasih and Ayu Ting Ting. Ayu stated that she really want to meet CNBLUE's member.

01:51
Vidi Aldiano (Indonesian solo singer) said :
“Actually Korean music industry, in their development, doesn't vary much with Indonesian music industry. Because new artist emerging everyday.
I'm happy because recently a lot of Korean artist are coming to Indonesia. It seem that Indonesia are having Korean fever and many Korean artist come to Indonesia, in the near future CNBLUE will also come here.
That's means foreign artist feel save to hold concert in Indonesia.”

02:18
Aura Kasih (Indonesian solo singer and actress) said :
“ First time I heard about this (CNBLUE's concert), I'm really excited. And I have a friend who really love CNBLUE a lot.
"CNBLUE will coming to Jakarta!", I have to watch it and then I start searching about concert tickets but after I saw my schedule, I can't watch it. Actually I'm really dissapointed, but maybe next year or next time there will be another CNBLUE's concert in another country”

02:46
“I just like their formation, usually some boyband only singing and dancing, but CNBLUE have band format so it's attractive and they are really cute. I like their vocalist skill and their musical skill are good.”

03:01
Ayu Ting Ting (Indonesian solo singer) said :
“ I will be really happy if I can meet them, I can't describe it with words.
I really really love CNBLUE, I have all their songs in my car from I'm a loner (note : she sang it), all of it.
I love all of them from Kang Minhyuk, Jung Yonghwa. I love them all since they are handsome.”

03:35
Bens Leo (Indonesian music observer) said :

“ It's impossible for unpopular group to come to Jakarta. I'm sure this group are popular and have their own fans in Indonesia. Because promoter is not stupid (inconsiderate) and they will asked (research/survey) kpop fans (Kpop fevers) in Indonesia. They will do that first before bring in a group to Indonesia.
So, welcome to Indonesia for Korean music.
I think CNBLUE is one that's being discussed because they play instruments and because there is a vocalist, they are really a band. That's why we hope CNBLUE will give a different performance. “


Translation by bee_ichigo

1 comment: