THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Friday, December 2, 2011

111202 [Scan/Photo] SNSD's 1st Japanese Photobook, 'Holiday'~




[Trans] SNSD First JP Photobook: Seohyun’s Q&A

Q:What’s your earliest childhood memory?
A:A memory from when I was 3 years old – at the time I was shorter than the dressing table and once, I had to stand on tiptoes to get at something that was on top of it

Q:How would you describe your personality in one phrase?
A:Honest and positive

Q:What is your charm point?
A:Eyes


Q:Name 3 items you must have in your bag when you go out?
A:MP3 player, book, electronic dictionary

Q:What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
A:First of all I’ll smile, starting off the day thinking happy thoughts

Q:What kind of things do you often do before going to bed?
A:Make plans for the next day, pray

Q:To ensure that (your) beauty is maintained, what are the vital parts of your daily routine? Or is there anything that you’re careful about?
A:To rehydrate, I’ll put a wet towel over my head and then go to bed

Q:What are the points to keep in mind when it comes to fashion?
A:Instead of following trends, I’ll wear clothes that suit me and bring out my personality. In my case I’ll go for a natural feel, mainly wearing jeans and low-heeled shoes

Q:Did anything about the ‘Holiday’ photoshoot leave an impression on you?
A:For the poolside shots, I got to have fun playing in the water with my unnies

Q:What’s your ideal way to spend a holiday?
A:If I manage to plan for it(in advance), I think I would be able to have a much more fun holiday

Q:What do you consider the biggest hardship(s) you’ve faced up until now?
A:The memory of shooting overnight surrounded by snow in the midst of a cold winter

Q:Do you have any motto, or a favorite proverb or quote?
A:He who puts himself last shall be first
(note: the Japanese phrase used here is , which literally means ‘the final winner is a virtuous person’…I’m not sure if there’s an adequate English equivalent)

Q:Where do you see yourself in 10 years’ time?
A:I hope that many more of my dreams will have come true and that I will then be doing my best to make an even bigger dream come true. How about living my days happily? ^^
Hyun sexy back... ;)



Cr Translation : fyjung
Cr Photo : as tagged, Seobaby_628

No comments:

Post a Comment