THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Monday, December 5, 2011

111205 [Fanacc/Trans] PEACE!!

This is an opinion of fans regarding our latest "turbulent" that happens on net for the lasts weeks.
Peace...V
***********************
Long long passage很長很長的文章......

I am a fans who love peace and neutral to any identity (just like the gesture JongHyun always make)

1. I started to know CNBLUE because of "You're Beautiful", I watched "We've got married" and followed by "HeartString". I love all of them as they nurture Yonghwa in different ways.

2. I never critize anyone's fancy thoughts as they are the origins of creativity and having different opinions towards a particular event are NORMAL and we have such a freedom. There are people who loves YongSeo, YongShin, Yonghwa JongHyun couple, Minkyuk JongShin couple, brothers' love or even between fans ourselves with CNBLUE.

3. I never rude to any other idols as I don't want anyone to say something or do something rude to CNBLUE.

4. I did watch the fancam of CNBLUE arriving Beijing and I agree that it is not good to put the camera so close to Yonghwa. However, I don't think this bothers with whether she is a couple fans or just purely CNBLUE fans. It is somehow not logical to repel fans of one identity just because one of them has made a mistake. If we love CNBLUE, we should tell him/her to be well-behaved. How can you believe that things will be improved by antiing that identity? How can you ensure that the same things will not happened again by antiing that identity? I believed that for any places that lack of security guard, the same event may happen, not limited to the place or the identity.

5. I was not able to follow what happened when CNBLUE leave Beijing as I was too busy and I get used to keep a low-profile. I don't know the ins and outs of the whole event and as I don't know Korean, I don't know exactly what happened. Anyway, as I stated before, one should be responsible for his/her own behaviour, but not a particular identity. Furthermore, do you all really think that attacking others is something good to CNBLUE? Could we just give advice but not attack others? We all want peace, right?

6. There are overwhelming tweets showing the angry towards YongSeo couple fans which I think exaggerate the whole things. I don't believe all the YongSeo fans are like that, most of them respect CNBLUE and respect others, they also did a lot of meaningful support events to CNBLUE, such as making donations to the victims in Thailand recently. Why do we need to block all the YongSeo couple fans just because of an individual?

7. Finally, most of the people follow me in twitter or weibo because I shared fancam of 925 concert but you guys don't know exactly what identity I am. I know some of my followers are some anti-fans and if any of you could not accept "neutral fans" and think that I am a couple fans, you may unfollow me or even block me.

8. I love peace!I never saw CNBLUE attack others so I don't!

9.I believe that CNBLUE will definely not happy if they know what their fans are doing.

That's all. Thank you for reading this long stuff.

By mook, who supports CNBLUE till the end of my day.

我是和平飯,我是中間飯;就像宗泫那萬年不變的手勢一樣V

1.我看你為我著迷,也愛看原來是美男,也愛看紅薯;因為這些是構成現在的容和的一部分

2.我不會批評別人的yy,因為我自已有時也會yy,有人愛yy紅薯,有人愛yy容惠,有人愛yy大小CP,有人愛yy兄弟愛,有人愛yy idol與自已;

3.我不會攻擊別人的idol,因為當我想到有其他粉攻擊CNBLUE時,我也會很氣憤很傷心很無奈很鄙視;

4.接機視頻我看了,該紅薯飯是做得不對的,以後請守規矩請安守本分去支持你的idol。但是否全世界的紅薯也這樣呢?我不認為更不相信全世界的紅薯都一 樣,我不會一竹竿打一船人,因為這不合邏輯,我對事不對人,整件事的重點不是他/她是否紅薯,而是他/她的行為,如果你愛CNBLUE,應該告訴及教育他 /她以後要守秩序愛惜我們的idol。難道anti那群人就有用嗎?就可以保證以後不再會發生一樣的事嗎?我相信任何一個地方,要不是機場保安給力或許早 就發生同類事件;

5.送機是什麼事我不知道,因為太多消息了,我本來就潛的而且工作很忙沒時間看完,大神因什麼事而生氣我也不知道因為我不會看韓文;我完全不知道到底發生 什麼事,我對不清楚的事不發表意見,但無論如何,我認為,一個人該為他/她自已的行為負責,而不是一群人,只會攻擊他人中傷他人難道就是對CNBLUE 好?我們可以不攻擊改為以勸導方式教育粉吧? 我們想要和平,對吧?

6.推上有人批評別人的yy,我不會跟風一起批評;推上很多攻擊但我不會跟風一起攻擊,太多攻擊太多中傷我認為是與真相背道而馳,亦誇大了整件事,正如上 面說我不相信全世界的紅薯也做同樣的事,他們大都尊重CNBLUE亦尊重他人,他們亦做了很多有意義的event為CNBLUE應援,就像最近他們捐款給 泰國災民,我們是為什麼要block了所有紅薯因為一個人?

7.最後,很多follow我twitter或weibo的人是因為我放了925 con的fancam, 但很多人不知我什麼屬性, 因為我本來就是潛的也沒多玩twitter更很少更推 。我知道follow我的人當中什麼屬性也有,有些是anti飯,我只知現在很多人都攻擊紅薯,如果你認為我是一個紅薯,如果你不能接受一個我這樣中間飯 的存在,你可以unfollow我或甚至block我,我沒問題

8.I love peace!我是和平主義者!我從未見過CNBLUE攻擊他人所以我也不會這樣做!

感謝花這麼多時間閱讀這麼長的twitter
以上

只要是他們4個有關我都待見我都支持直至永遠的mookh

Cr : mook莫 (@)
Original posts is here

p/s 1: received a permission to posts from the owner... ^^
p/s 2 : thanks for understand us as Yongseo fans who actually are in natural ground and still don't know what exactly we doing wrong to others, until we being hate by orthers. hope everything will be natural again. cuz we still support the boys in every way. we hope, they will accept us as fans who still support the boys and other groups as well.
p/s 3 :antiing = anti-ing

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. I'm sure CNB love all their fans no matter which "starting point" that made them became a fan as long as we support them in peace:)

    ReplyDelete