THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, December 11, 2011

111211 [Photo/Fan Taken/Fan Acc/Audio] BLUESTROM - 2nd Day


 
 ♥♥♥♥ YongHwa's Mother seat on the top of the hall and holding a Blue light stick ♥♥♥♥
 can u spot her???





 Concert Hall
 From YH cousin tweet

From 'Lee Shin' sister tweet
 After Concert 

 Yonghwa's pick with his signature 

Fancams

AUDIO
111211 Bluestorm Encore part1 : Intuition,Ready N Go,Voice,Love Revolution


111211 BlueStorm Encore part2: Love Girl,Talk1,Rain of Blessing,Y,why


111211 BlueStorm Encore part3 : Eclipse,Tears in the rain


111211 BlueStorm Encore part4: Talk2 15 min


111211 BlueStorm Encore part5 : Just Please,One Time,Tattoo


111211 BlueStorm Encore part6: Just Please,One Time,Tattoo


111211 BlueStorm Encore part7: I don't know why,Let's Go Crazy,Now or Never


111211 BlueStorm Encore part8 : Never too late,In my head,kimio


111211 BlueStorm Encore part9 : I'm a loner (burning),LOVE,Heartstrings


111211 BlueStorm Encore ending :Love light (Rock),Try Again, Smile Again


[Info] 111211 BLUESTORM Encore Concert song list

1.직감(Intuition)
2.Ready N Go
3.Voice
4.Love Revolution
5.Love Girl
6.Rain of Blessing
7.Y,why...
8.사랑은 비를 타고(Eclipse)
9.그럴겁니다... 잊을겁니다...(Teardrops in the rain)
10.Just Please
11.One Time
12.Tattoo
13.I don't know why
14.Let's Go Crazy
15.Now or Never
16.Never too late
17.In my head
18.그래요(kimio)

encore:
19.외톨이야(I'm a loner) Burning(Rock)ver.
20.LOVE
21.넌 내게 반했어(You've fallen for me)
22.사랑빛(LoveLight)
23.Try Again, Smile Again

Cr : lykochan

Fanacc
(unexpectedF Falling)
* after last night's performance, boys watched recording of their con while hving dinner.
* Last night JH din bring vitamins to them (the night b4 1st day's con he brought vitamins to YH MH n JS 1by1 by knocking the other 3's doors)
* YH asked JS: do u like MH or me? who will u save if both of us were drowning? JS: I wanna be alone....
* MH: what is the most memorable thing for Yonghwa Hyung YH: the time I met you.. (( = = ))
* their COMEBACK will be in the first half of next year
* Yong again laying on the stage... while singing Never Too Late
 (ketchBurning)
* at encole YH introduced FTISLAND.
* clothes,setlist&some MC was same as yesterday,but today they were more excited rather than yesterday.especially YH too run,shout&talking.lol
* JS,JH also running on the front T stage,but YH came down even nearby audience seat area.
* i felt YH is really loving&longing for live stage,he must be born to be rockstar :)
(chiffonlau)
* Like what they declared earlier tdy, fti appeared for the concert! Sitting right at the top
* Tonight was the most high concert I've ever attended. I jumped so much and even semi-headbanged! (laughs)
* I din see YH fall, but he did stumble abit n sat on the extended stage. He was that high! Everybody was damn high!!
* The extended stage was a brillant idea that spoilt me. YH came over many times and even went into the audience area. 2m away from me!!
* Fti hongki was on his feet, shaking along during the fast songs. During encore he led us to shout encore. He perspired a lot! (dab face)
(saturn_kr)
111211 Bluestorm Encore - Driver's license
Minhyuk: This year was special to all we four. We all four got driver's license this year!
Yonhgwa: Finally we got it!
Minhyuk: Now you can call CNBLUE 'A band whose all members have driver's license'.
Jonghyun: Only I passed on the first try!
Yonghwa: He took the test with Jungshin. Jungshin came back with crying face. He tried again later and passed.
Jungshin: I did signal violation.
Jonghyun: He didn't fasten the safety belt.
Yonghwa: Jonghyun was behind him, and he sent sign to Jungshin. But it was too late. He was told 'Get off'.

111210 Bluestorm Encore - Talk
Yonghwa: Today, it's encore concert. So I'm gonna talk a lot.
Jonghyun: Anyone who came to last concert? Who came to the first day?
Yonghw: Wow~ You guys all came.
Jonghyun: On that day, I hardly talked, did I?
Yonghwa: In those days, we were watching foreign videos a lot. Famous foreigner bands speak 'Thank you' only.
They say, "Thank you! Next song!", "Thank you!". So I thought 'Is that cool thing?'
Jonghyun: In my eyes, it looked cool.
Yonghwa: But well... I am so sorry to who came on that day. So I will talk very much.
Jonghyun: Those foreigner bands talk a lot when they come back to their own country. We watched wrong, overseas tour videos.

Dec.11 Bluestorm Encore - New album

Minhyuk: Yonghwa hyung, what is the most memorable thing in this year?
Yonghwa: I met you. (LOL famous drama line)
Our album First Step exceeded 100,000 sales. And we made major debut in Japan and we were loved a lot.
We are preparing new album for next year. This year, we wanted to be more active in Korea but we couldn't.
We composed songs for next year album. We are composing always.
A really surprising album will be released at the first half of next year. I'm sure you will love it, right?
There are many surprising songs. Jonghyun and I keep composing,
and Minhyuk and Jungshin are studying. Do you think you can put it in our album?
Jungshin: I am doubtful, but anyway I must study hard. Fighting!

Dec.11 Bluestorm Encore - Love triangle

(They were talking about Jonghyun's propolis & vitamin of the day before yesterday)
Minhyuk: Last night, I expected the same. Will he give it again tonight? Acually we all expected, didn't we?
Yonghwa: Frankly, I expected.
Minhyuk: Jungshin, you expected, didn't you?
Jungshin: I did.
Yonghwa: After yesterday's concert, we had dinner, came back to dorm. We had filmed video by camcorder.
We watched it for more than 2 hours. Then when I went to bed, I appealed Jonghyun, "Jonghyun-a, I'm going to bed now."
Jonghyun: Ah~ That's why you said so.
Yonghwa: I went to my room and came out again, "You don't sleep? I will sleep." (dialect) Then Jonghyun said, "Uh Jaraei" (dialect, go to sleep)
Minhyuk: I told you, "Ah I can't sleep, I can't sleep". That's what I was talking to you, Jonghyun hyung. But you didn't give it.
Jonghyun: There is not much vitamin.
Yonghwa: The day before, when he gave it to me, he said,
"Mura" (Eat it) / "Mundae?" (What is it?) / leaving my room, closing the door "Good thing" (dialect)
He should have said it looking at my eyes, "It's good for you. So eat it and let's chin up. Let's do well tomorrow."
Well, brothers must have said like that. But Jonghyun is Busan guy, "Good thing."
He is cool. Hunk of charm~
Jungshin: I think I must change my hometown, to Busan. (Begin of jealousy)
Yonghwa: What?
Jungshin: I said I must change my hometown. I did it to you everyday. But Jonghyun hyung did it only once. Why are you touched by that?
Audience : Wooooo~
Minhyuk: He mentioned about you a lot at interview. (try to soothe Jungshin)
Jonghyun: Why are you not doing it these days? (blame Jungshin, it's your fault)
Yonghwa: Yes, why are you not? You cared me a lot when I was filming drama. You're changed. Now you like Minhyuk more? (Blame & Jealousy)
Who do you like more? Minhyuk or me? Choose one.
If I and Minhyuk fell into the sea, you can rescue only one person. Who will you rescue?
Jungshin: I feel like I became a woman.
Yonghwa: Choose one! Out of two!
ungshin: Out of two?
Yonghwa: You can rescue only one. You cannot rescue two.
Jonghyun: (whisper) Minhyuk...
Jungshin: If you two had fallen, I would jump into too. How can I survive by myself?
Yonghwa: Rescue! Don't jump into it, Rescue! Rescue one out of two!
Jungshin: (sweating) You should have asked me the same question yesterday too. Then I would answer I would rescue Minhyuk yesterday, you today.
Yonghwa: (almost begging) Come on... just try to rescue.
Jungshin: Ehhh How can I give priority?
Minhyuk: (persuade) Jungshin, you should have rescued hyung.
Yonghwa: (louder) Jungshin, you should have rescued your friend.
Jonghyun: Jungshin is poor at social networking.
Minhyuk: We two are... friends don't mind such thing, you know.
Yonghwa: OK, he will survive by himself.

BONUS
Mama & Papa Jung


Cr Photo : schonheit1, @SpecialJung, as tagged, @6002theMinny, KwAn9_ , ywww, CNBLUESTORM, weibo, iris304, cnj2jmom, frida_lin
Cr Video : jhk@twitvid
Cr Video : & Audio by CNpink
 

No comments:

Post a Comment