THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Friday, December 16, 2011

111216 [News] SNSD’s Seohyun reveals she meditates every night before bed


SNSD‘s Seohyun revealed that she meditates every night before going to sleep.



Seohyun, Yuri, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung guested on December 15th’s episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Happy Together 3‘ alongside legendary singers Kim Gun Mo and Yoon Il Sang.

Seohyun surprised everyone on set when she remarked, “I always write in my journal before I go to sleep. And after I write, I reflect back on my day.”

Fellow member Sooyoung confirmed, “Check her MP3 player. There’s proof that she meditates each night. She listens to music like ‘Sounds of the Forest’, and ‘River Sounds’… One day, I noticed she ordered some stretching music, and I heard some bird chirping in the tracks.”

Yuri added, “One day, Hyoyeon was in a really bad mood, so Seohyun gave her one of her meditation CDs. But Hyoyeon, who prefers hip hop, yelled ‘What is this?!’ and got pretty angry instead,” causing the rest of the cast to laugh.

Source & Image : MoneyToday StarNews via Nate

Original posts : allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment