THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, December 31, 2011

111231 [SPAZZ] #45 Who Wore it Best: Yonghwa or Seohyun? :D


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


On the night of Dec 30th, Yonghwa performed at the KBS Gayo Daejun. For CNBLUE's Special stage, Yonghwa wore a simple tan colored button up shirt, with a similar colored tee underneath & styled his outfit by rolling up his sleeves & unbuttoning his shirt.




However, upon closer inspection, fans noticed Yonghwa's shirt looked very familiar. Goguma FBI's discovered Seohyun was seen wearing this same exact shirt just weeks before at a fansign event for J.Estina on December 4th! What a cute coincidence! The shirt features lyrics from Radiohead's "2+2=5" 
Seohyun styled her shirt with a lovely knitted scarf & softly curled hair.







So who wore it best? ;)
It's the lyrics of Radiohead's song "2 + 2 = 5"

Are you such a dreamer
To put the world to rights
I'll stay home forever
Where two and two always makes up five
I'll lay down the tracks
Sandbag and hide
January has April showers
And two and two always makes a five
It's the devil's way now
There is no way out
You can scream and you can shout
It is too late now
Because you're not there
Payin' attention
Payin' attention
Payin' attention
Payin' attention
yeah I feel it, I needed attention
Payin' attention
Payin' attention
Payin' attention
Yeah I need it, I needed attention
I needed attention
I needed attention
I needed attention
Yeah I love it, the attention
Payin' attention
Payin' attention
Payin' attention
Soon oh
I try to sing along
But the music's all wrong
Cos I'm not
Cos I'm not
I'll swallow up flies?
Back and hide
But I'm not
Oh hail to the thief
Oh hail to the thief
But I'm not
But I'm not
But I'm not
But I'm not
Don't question my authority or put me in the box
Cos I'm not
Cos I'm not
Oh go up to the king, and the sky is falling in
But it's not
But it's not
Maybe not
Maybe not

SONGS
Radiohead - 2+2=5

EVEN DC JYH NOTICED IT
Even Mr Carrot also notice this...
THERE ARE ALSO DIFFERENT COLORS!! but why the same color?

Sources lsohao, yufen, kimchikisses@soompiYS yonggall, seogall, Goguma FBI, @_GOGUMAniac

5 comments:

  1. Shirt sponsorship is received - http://blog.naver.com/nanjoa10?Redirect=Log&logNo=40146574740

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its men's and its oversized, and i think firstly this site just explain their cloth as usual not sponsor cmiiw

    ReplyDelete
  3. The site you linked only tells you where to purchase the shirt.
    If it's a sponsored photo the brand's official site/blog posts about it. That blog is a third party's blog so at this point we don't know if it's sponsored or not.

    Most likely, their stylists just chose this random & it became a happy coincidence & nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Q: who wear it best??
    A: both..because she made "man's shirt" look good on her.HEHE

    Been curious to know the brand coz i'm a fan of radiohead..thank you for the link. Maybe their stylists prepare several clothes from different brands offered to them and choose which one they wanna wear since i never heard yonghwa/seohyun officially endorsing that brand..still the Q, why men's shirt?? Anyway, nice choose yonghwa&seohyun!(or should i say, yonghwa&seohyun's stylists...)"happy coincidence"!=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omoooooo...!! :D
    i dont know..even if it is sponsored, its too "WOW..!!" whats the good word? "Fated"?? hahaha...
    i mean when IU wore the same dress as Jessica, that means nothing to me..just a coinsidence.
    But when it happened to Yongseo.., haaah...coinsidence seems like not the right word..kkk..
    :D

    Yongseo fighting..!!

    ReplyDelete