THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Friday, March 9, 2012

120309 [Photo/Fan Taken/ Fancam/ Fanacc] "FT Island and CN Blue's “Stand Up by M Live” Press Conference"


Download 
Cnblue & FTIsland


By Kavenyou

Jonghyun

By Kavenyou

Minhyuk

By Kavenyou

Jungshin

By kavenyou


Bonus - FTIsland

Cr Photo : @Koreaboo

 Press Photo
Cr : as tagged

Fan taken
by  AloveyS_bluE
 LQ Ver

by as tagged
 (Yong with bright smile.. he should do some photoshoot there.. ^^)
(the pink paper bag is from fans... PINK??)


by thisisdung


by @dowotee



Boys @ In N Out diner
via veeenyo
 they looks so happy...


by heykatieeeee
Fancam
by Monica (머니카)


Fan Account 
*   Yong Hwa wants to go to Santa Monica pier
And now JongHun wants to have hotdog.

by AloveyS_bluE
* 容和真的對紅薯很好 他停在那裡等我拍照
[Trans] I said :" YongHwa, (he turned around and looked at me) pls take care your vocal cord " "thank you"he replied! http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6c22c014jw1dqt79uoprlj.jpg


* 遞給容和禮物的瞬間 我永遠不會忘記他接過的表情和謝謝 提著禮物的他在星巴克說笑 在禁止拍照情況下我真的不由自主把鏡頭對焦 阿和看到我的臺灣紅薯應援T 默默慢慢把頭轉向我的鏡頭 我真的好謝謝你 讓我留下這個美麗的時刻你好帥好瘦笑的好開心 希望你幸福的帶著我的禮物離開
[Translation]
The fan said she'll never forget how Yong looked when he accepted the gift and said thank you. He was joking around in Starbucks with the gifts and when he saw the TW goguma board she had he let her took his picture even though they weren't supposed to take pictures of them. She really appreciate and thanked him for doing this. she also added that the was good looking, slim and looked very happy. Please always be this happy.  (Translated by














by heykatieeeee
Boys at In-N-OUT haha, fansign ^.^
EEEEEEEEE!
was walking by in-n-out & I spotted someone filming something….CN BLUE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
I was just a little creep staring and smiling at them & jonghyun stared at me & then yonghwa AAAAAAAH!
the manager guy didnt let me get autograph but the members INSISTED (:so freaking nice<3 & yonghwa asked me for my name ^^ hehehe and minhyuk asked me if I ever ate in-n-out and if it was good (: HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE and I was freaaking out cause I didn’t have paper. I was gonna use a receipt HAHH but ripped a page out of my book AHHAH stupid phone too slow =( wanted to take a picture WITH them =( sighhhh, I AM TOO GIDDDYYYYYYY!!<3333333 I wish I can go to the concert with ft island tomorrow =( hnggggggggggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment