Saturday, March 10, 2012
120310 [Video/Caps] MC Seohyun : Music Core
120310 Music Core TaeNyHyun Fan-accounts (1-20):
Original source: http://becloud9.tistory.com/99
Korean-Chinese translation by: kimtaeyeonbar (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1450885267)
Chinese–English translation by: @ilovep10
1) Although a day has passed since Taeyeon’s birthday, after when the rehearsal ended and the girls went backstage, the first row (of the audience) wore ‘party’ glasses (T/N: something like this- http://i.imgur.com/aX27a.jpg). When Taeyeon came out during the broadcast, she asked, "What is that?" and laughed. She added, "Isn't is boring? Can you guys wear it till the end of the show?" and kept laughing after that.
2. As the broadcast started, fans sang Taeyeon a birthday song, even though the timing wasn't quite right. Taeyeon said,"Thank you~ It would be great if today was my birthday right?" As the fans were singing the birthday song, Tiffany and Seohyun clapped along too.
3. Taeyeon doesn't usually sit down. Today she had a bandage on her foot, and wore shoes with low heels, and didn't sit down. Instead, she stood near the MC's area and memorized her script.
4. Throughout the show, if there was a song she knew, Taeyeon would keep singing and dancing along.
5. Taeyeon and Tiffany mimicked Brave Girls' dance during their performance, while Seohyun practiced her lines at the side.
6. Taeyeon did the most. She walked back and forth, looked at the fans, looked at the stage, checked if she memorized her script, talked to the writer unnie, talked to the coordinator unnie, walked over personally to get some water etc. It seemed like she would memorize her script very thoroughly before arriving.
7. Taeyeon mimicked a dance move, during which she kept shaking her head while dancing, even as the coordinator unnie did her hair. Then, the coordinator unnie held Taeyeon's head in a fixed position facing her and combed her hair. When the coordinator unnie was helping to comb her fringe, Taeyeon closed her eyes and looked very adorable.
8. They also did the 'get your swag on' dance today, even more vigorously than last week. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun all did the dance.
9. When Brian went up the stage, Tiffany followed and confessed to him about the mistake she made (earlier on during their introduction for Brian, Tiffany said 'comeback stage' instead of 'goodbye stage'). Taeyeon, who was next to Tiffany, pointed at her, indicating that it was Tiffany who made the mistake kekekeke. Tiffany felt very sorry, and apologised. Brian laughed and Taeyeon pretended to hit Tiffany kekekeke.
10. Seohyun told Taeyeon that it was really warm, and then Taeyeon said something I couldn't make out. After than Seohyun stood up and walked around in all directions. Kekeke, did Taeyeon tell her to stand up so it would be less warm? So, in the end Seohyun and Taeyeon kept walking around the MC recording area.
11. Because Taeyeon's birthday was only a while ago, Tangpa brought cakes and a flower basket. Tangpa asked Taeyeon if she received the flowers, but Taeyeon didn't really understand the question, so she stared blankly in a daze for a long time...Tangpa asked her if she received the flowers again, and Taeyeon replied,"What? Are you asking if my toe is better?" She totally missed the question kekekeke. In the end, she finally understood the question and said, "Ah, I received the flowers, thank you!"
12. Taeyeon suddenly started pointing at the audience and counting the number of fans present kekekeke. She kept counting but gave up in the end, so the fans gestured to her the number of fans present. She also didn't quite understand what they were trying to tell her, and was in a daze for a while, before finally understanding and said, "Ah, xx number of fans." and then mouthed, "What about last week?". So, the fans told her how many fans were present last week, and she gave a surprised look, before nodding and said, "It's about the same." Then, she walked over to Seohyun and told her how many fans were present, and that the number of fans present was a lot. Seohyun also stood at the side counting the number of fans, and told Tiffany how many fans came, and showed her where the fans were.
13. Then, Seohyun and Taeyeon asked the fans, "Thank you for coming, everyone. It's warm here right? Aren't you tired?" kekekeke Tiffany just remained seated on her chair.
14. In the middle of the recording, while Taeyeon seemed tired and had a weary expression, she asked the fans, "It is warm?"
15.Somewhere during the broadcast, Taeyeon smiled when she made eye contact with the fans, then pointed towards the performance stage and said, "Watch the performance~ I'm asking you to watch the performance~ Watch it~ You all want to watch the performance right?" kekekekeke then the fans said they didn't want to watch the performance (they would rather watch her) and she laughed.
16. After saying the last line to wrap up the show, they bid the fans goodbye and went backstage.
17. Before the show began, the three of them watched a movie advertisement, and at the end of the advertisement, an impactful image gave Taeyeon and Seohyun a shock. After that, they burst into laughter. Taeyeon and Seohyun even mimicked a ballet move in the advertisement following that, kekekeke.
18. I don't know why Taeyeon likes to count the number of fans present. During The Boys promotions she would occasionally count the number of fans present too.
19. Tiffany and Seohyun held her scripts as they were, but Taeyeon just had to fold hers in half.
20. I also went to see them after they ended work and were leaving the area. The girls got on the van and kept waving saying, "Goodbye! Be careful not to catch a cold! Go back home safely!" and so on.
Cr : as tagged