THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Monday, March 26, 2012

120326 [Photo/Fan Taken/Fancam] CNBLUE : “Enjoy Launch Party for EAR FUN”

Press Photo
Press Conference
Download
Cr : CodeAzzurro

I start with choding Hyung ^^
i'm not anti but this is a rare situation to see him like this in PC.. ;)


Showcase


Sweaty or crying???

Brothers
JongHyun

Minhyuk

Jungshin



Stage Performance

Fan Taken
By 유동대포남신


by 타갤러 

as tagged

Compilation
[click for larger image]

Cr : as tagged

Preview Photo
By cnbri

Congratulatory Message

20120326 Ear Fun Lauch Party ~Hey You~ live full ver.
Cr :

Still In Love

Cr :
 

In My Head

Cr :

[TheSTAR] 씨엔블루(CNBLUE) 'Hey, Girl'- 종현이 폭로한 용화모습?

Cr :

Fancam
In My Head(Yonghwa version)

Cr :
YongHwa Used Taiwan Goguma Gift
Cr : YSIR小兔

Press Conference Summary
[by saturn]  

[Mar.26 Press conf]
Yonghwa said, "We kept CNBLUE's color till this album. But I have worried the direction of CNBLUE's music since last year. We will make a big change."
"After the promotion activity of this album, I will take a rest for 2,3 monthes and think about our future music."
"The expectation toward us is getting higher, we feel burdened more.
So we tried to go back to our original intension and tried to enjoy, just like we had loved music itself."

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=1033&newsid=20120326131504657&p=poctan


Q: The difference between former album and this album?
A: Till now, CNBLUE mostly sang about love and farewell. In this album, we expressed our dream, hope and passion.
And there's no rap part which we showed in 'I'm a loner' or 'Intuition'.

Q: Didn't you have burden of releasing new album?
A: We worried about this album from before our work. Every time we were loved so much, it caused burden to us.
So we discussed a lot with our company, we tried to go back to our original intension and made our works.
Actually when we made debut, we felt marvelous just by filming the music video. We worked while reminding that heart.

Q: Don't you feel burdened with your self-composed songs?
A: I feel burdened with lyric writing and composing. I feel hard making them, but after finishing them, I feel satisfied.
I have so many songs I composed, but if I listened to them again after some time, I don't like many of them.
So I re-arranged them to new style.

Q: What type of music do you go for?
A: I want music which is not heavy. I tried to put my positive mind into my music.
I mainly focused on expressing the music style which CNBLUE inquire into, just like our former albums.
As the album title 'Ear Fun', I tried to make it light and cheerful.

Q: How will CNBLUE keep on from now on?
A: We've worked in both Korea and Japan, we experienced many satisfying things.
I thought we must work harder. I will enjoy our work and will not cling to the result.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=1033&newsid=20120326131907752&p=mydaily


Drummer Kang Minhyuk said, "There are many good hidden tracks in this album, I hope people know those songs too."
When they were asked about other big stars who are also in promotion activity, Yonghwa answered,
"With distinction of being a band, we will not cling to it, but just enjoy it."
"The period of promotion activity of this album is short, about one month."

They talked about their life in foreign countries. Yonghwa said,
"I was recognized a lot at ramen restaurants in Japan."

Yonghwa said, "Going to Billboard chart with my self-composed song is my dream." then laughed.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=1033&newsid=20120326130912565&p=nocut


'Hey you' has a little bit thicker color, but still CNBLUE's color.
Jung Yonghwa said, "I didn't expect much, but the response is good."
"I tried to put music which is good to jump and play at the concert in this album."

'Still in love' which Jung Yonghwa wrote and composed, captures our ears with it's acoustic sound.
Yonghwa said, "I don't have time to compose when I am in Korea because I have too many schedule.
I compose songs in short spare times when I'm in foreign countries."
"I tried to write about my direct experiences than indirect experiences. But those are all old stories."

Kang Minhyuk said, "I was surprised to hear that it's been already one year since we released the last album."

They've lived together for 5~6 years, so they can see each other's feeling by seeing each other's eyes.
"While we were having a Japan tour, I let members listen to songs I composed. I can tell easily if they like it or not.
Three out of four are blood A, so they don't speak out directly but they show lukewarm attitude."

In this album, they put their own autobiographical story rather than love or farewell.
'Dream boy' is their hope running toward dream.
Yonghwa said, "We will not measure or weigh, we will go back to guys who just enjoy our activities."
"We will go back to our original intension when we sang I'm a loner."

It seems we will not be able to see Jung Yonghwa's splendid hand gesture or rap in 'Hey you', because CNBLUE tried to show "Stronger, emphasized vocal part."
They have their first TV show with Mar.29 Mnet 'Mcountdown'.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=100030&newsid=20120326132712894&p=ohmynews

No comments:

Post a Comment