THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

120328 [Video] In My Head & Hey You HD Video - From EAR FUN Launch Party

In My Head
Hey You Interview

Cr :

Transcript for 'Hey You' Interview
0:39~ JYH: Since we had a big success from the start, the expectation toward us is getting higher, we feel burdened more. When we promoted ‘I’m a loner’, we had an original intention.  So we tried to go back to our original intention and tried to enjoy, just like how we love music itself.
1:12~ KMH: When l listened to it (Hey You) for the first time, I thought that it was perfectly our song and I was touched. Since it (Hey You) contains the cheerful and bright rhythm and melody and touching lyric to hold on to a missing lover who left behind, I feel like it (Hey You) is such a good song.
1:32~ JYH: Until now we have been keeping the same feeling of the title song as well in this album. When we talked with our CEO and our agency, we agreed that we would keep our CNBLUE style till this album without much change. Instead of acting for drama, for the first time I will take a rest for 2 to 3 months and will focus on producing music. During these 2-3 months I will work on the music which will be included in the next album.
2:20 JYH: We are all blood A except Jonghyun. When I let members listen to songs I composed. I could know what they thought about my song just by seeing their eyes. If it was really good, they said “it’s awesome. It’s the best”. But if they were not satisfied, they said “it’s good”. I tried to rearrange it.
2:50~ LJS: I don’t expect much achievement for this album, instead we will enjoy with people and fans who have been waiting for us.
3:00 JYH: You might laugh at it (my dream). My dream is to top in Billboard chart with my own music. We had good timing so we have been achieving this dream little by little. I’m happy about it and I learn a lot every day.  We had tour abroad including USA.  We’ve done well thanks to good timing, but from now on, I want to climb higher with our music
3:40 JYH: Many bands whom I like will compete in ‘Top Band’ (name of audition variety show in Korea). I want to compete with them. It’s not because of competition but because it will be meaningful to have relation with many bands and to perform together with them.
4:20 JYH: Many people are expecting my hand gesture for title song. I have restriction in live stage because I have to play guitar.  All the gesture I’m thinking is what I’ve already done. I can’t think of anything new, so I’m worried every night. I asked my dongsaeng for new and fresh idea for new gestures. You will find out it at our first music show.
LJH: Not long ago, I saw him studying gesture wearing a sleeveless shirt.  I feel hurtful for it because I can’t be much help of him.
JYH: When we did I’m a loner, I did a daring gesture without any practice and without fear. But it was a beginning. I feel burdened more and more. This is the most stressful time to prepare gestures. I even practiced in front of mirror.  I will study hard, and will show you a nice gesture at our first TV show.
Thank you.
Transcript by CebuNuna@cnbluestorm

No comments:

Post a Comment