THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

120516 [News] Girls’ Generation member Seohyun shows her appreciation on Teacher’s Day


Girls’ Generation member Seohyun showed her appreciation for her former teacher on Teacher’s Day by sending a heartwarming text message.

On the 16th, a screen cap entitled “Seohyun sends a Kakao message to her past teacher on Teacher’s Day” was uploaded on an online community site and has been receiving attention.

Through the popular mobile app, Kakao Talk, Seohyun wrote, “Teacher, I miss you a lot. I’m sorry I can’t go see you on Teacher’s Day. I’m always thankful~!! After my album activities are over, I will try to go see you. I <3 you~”.

To this, her teacher replied, “Wow Taetiseo~ I’ve been listening to your songs. I always observe you from afar proudly.”

Fans responded, “Seohyun is so kind”, “Her teacher must be so proud”, and “Seohyun has a pretty heart”.

In other news, Girls’ Generation members Seohyun, Tiffany, and Taeyeon are currently busy with their sub-unit activities.


Source + image: Naver

Cr : allkpop

1 comment: