THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Thursday, February 21, 2013

130221 [Trans] Ceci Cover Story Interview March 2013 Issue (Seohyun and Sooyoung)


SEOHYUN

1. 'I Got A Boy' activities ended within a month's time. What is your overall comment on it?
- It was the most fun album promotion up to now! Seems that those stages allowed me to enjoy and express myself freely. We exchanged eye contacts, changed gestures, the lyrics was interesting too... After taking off heels, I became a naughty girl.



2. You started the first concert of Japan tour last weekend, and is going around Japanese cities for the next 2 months.
- Comeback in January, and Japan tour in February, we are spending new year in an eventful way. Concert is where we always receive whole lot of energy, I look forward more to it in the future. (CECI: Fans in Korea will be sad.) Although the date isn't fixed officially, we will perhaps meet Korean fans too at the concert!

3. Acting, stage performance, variety show... What is Seohyun's next step?
- I want to try all. Because my life is still long. (laughs) Looking at unnies' challenges, I have my own dream too. If I can grab good chances, I want to try acting or musical.

4. I felt that Seohyun in TTS is stronger than SNSD's Seohyun.
- Since it was the first unit activity, the burden was huge. But it was fun! As I stood on the stage, I had greater ambition. What's amazing is that when we were 3, we missed the days with 9 members. And when we are 9, we also miss the stages with 3 members. Nothing can match the energy you have on a stage of 9, yet you can be wild and free when you have 3 members.

5. You are 'disciplined maknae' in SNSD, was your role in TTS different when you are with the 2 unnies?
- No, it's the same. I'm always the maknae. Maknae who nags.

6. Some days ago you were said as the 'maknae who drives unnies crazy' in a show.
- They did that just for fun. Just like how they chit-chat usually. (CECI: Do they always make fun of each other?) Of course! Usually it's even more serious. (laughs)

7. We want to hear your explanation of the 'dining picture' revealed some days ago.
- It's a picture taken in our Japan dorm on Yuri unnie's birthday. We dined together as a birthday party. I had a mask on in the picture and it's quite embarrassing. At Japan, we stay in the same house and there were no individual activities, so we got closer. When we say let's talk for 5 minutes, we always end up talking for 5 hours.

8. In the previous interview with Ceci you said that you want to experience more new stuffs, are you doing that now?
- Although I did not do it because I was busy, I enjoyed life. My skills to be mischievous improved and I'm getting more mischievous towards unnies. When I'm stressed I tend to want to rest or be free, recently I came to comprehend the way to enjoy while doing work. Back then I tried had to enjoy, but recently it got more natural. 'Ah, I'm actually enjoying it', I will be surprised by this. Unnies also tell me often that I have changed.

9. You are 23 years old now. Do you feel that you are a real adult (society person) now?
- After debut, I always feel that 'I look forward to next year', as I do this, I did not have a sense of time at all.
When we went to music programmes in the past it's natural that we see 14-15 sunbaes (seniors), but this time, we saw no more than 4-5 sunbaes. At times like this, I will be surprised.

10. Now, SNSD is one of the '14-15 sunbaes' to your juniors.
- That's why. And we are the really aged ones among them... (laughs)

11. Is there something that you will never want to lose not as Seohyun, but Seo Juhyun?
- I want to be Seo Juhyun who does something stubbornly when she says 'let's do it'. Ah, and people think that I'm a very 'textbook' type of person, I'm not. There are many 'free' sides of me. It's something different between Seohyun and Seo Ju-hyun. I hope that Seohyun can become more like Seo Juhyun. And I'm moving towards that direction.

12. It'll be March soon. When spring comes, what do you wish to do?
- Go for a drive. I obtained my driving license when I was 21. (CECI: Then you have to own an open car?) I guess so. But it's okay if it's a truck!

SOOYOUNG

1. Do you like the stage concept of 'I Got A Boy'?
- It's been a long time since the last time taking off high heels. I like it ve~ry much. It doesn't feel tired at all dancing. I admired male singers 'ah, so male singers are like this'. Looks like I will request not to wear heels for our next album too.

2. What are the similarities and differences between the responses of SNSD and the public to the new song?
- The similarity is that compared to just listening to the song, you find more charms when watching the stage performance.
The comments on lyrics varied. Personally I like lyrics that has a clear theme, I have confidence in our song. I hope that we'll have more lyrics that can be listened by the side of ears.

3. You have revealed your dream to hold talk shows in many interviews. Usually, are you interested in knowing people?
- I have much interest and I enjoy conversations. If something that affects my mood happens, it makes a difference whether sharing of thoughts has conveyed my thoughts. "Did you care about what I just said?", when I asked this, I receive this reply "In fact I did care, thanks for telling me this'.
In these situations, I feel the power of communication. It's especially strong when I'm with members.
To me, SNSD is not somewhere that simply provides money or fame. It is a place where we have lessons in life. It's a place where we adjust everything initially in conflict one by one, until we embrace one another. You can never find lessons as good as these elsewhere. I learn most things in a little society named SNSD.

4. If you are to invite one guest from SNSD to be the guest of your talk show, who will you invite?

-Tiffany. She's a friend who has a really dramatic life. Being through so much, she can be either depressed or a realist, she is like a character in movies. It's amazing. So much that I want to take up the same challanges as her.

5. It's been 7 years since debut. What are the differences between Sooyoung at 18 and 24 years old?
- I can do things more easily now. Should I say that goals became clearer? When I was 18 perhaps because of my young age, I was aggressive and daring. I had many ambitions. Now, not all my ambitions can be realised, and I knew that these are not necessary to me. Seems like as I walk on slowly, I can better look at my surroundings.

5. What are the things not changed compared to then?
- Being the youngest kid of my family. My parents taught me strictly, "No matter how famous you are, you are still the youngest child of the house." Sometimes I want to throw tantrums that I can't throw outside, I want to do it as I wish, caring about no one. But they strictly disallowed that. At first I thought, "Our house is the only place where I can share everything freely, this is too much.", but now, it's something that makes me feel most grateful towards my mum and dad.

6. Is there something that you wish it could go back to the past?
- There's nothing that I want to change. Back then, I did nothing wrong too. I just feel bad thinking of the past. (CECI: Were you a hot tempered person back then?) I was rather a slowpoke (Sooyoung described herself as a bear). I think that an artiste who doesn't know how to manage his or her expressions are pure people in real life. Someone who doesn't know how to pretend. I was one of the examples. However, to think from the perspective of an artiste, it somehow makes people who are looking are me uncomfortable, so I thought it's in fact a wrong attitude. Although being a little more like a fox might be better, I liked the Sooyoung who knew nothing, just Sooyoung.

7. You are in the middle of your 20s. When are you realising your age?
- Recently! I came to understand why my mum always says 'We did this back then' happily. I miss the days in 'Reply 1997'. So much that I can cry. As machines become smarter, humans have less thoughts. (CECI: You can think of this after your 30s) That's why! (laughs) I like the days where we wrote hand-written letters and typed on pagers. Looks like I'm really getting old now.

8. Is there something good about being old?
- Compared to the past, I feel that my words have heavier weight now. That's why I have more sense of responsibility.

9. What is the thing that you wish to do the most when spring comes?
- I want to go on a date riding a bicycle. Bicycle is an easy task, but date... (laughs)

From: Ceci Homepage
Trans: imwhywhy

No comments:

Post a Comment