THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

130612 [Message] [From. SEOHYUN] SeoChinSo!!

 Translation:
Introducing Seohyun’s friends!! (‘SeoChinSo’ takes the first characters of the phrase in Korean)
My loyal ‘91 line friends
who came to see the concert despite being busy (Nicole, Kibum [Key], Howon (Hoya), Sungyeol) and
cute younger brother Sungjong~!
And, they aren’t in the photo, but Minyoung, Minho!
And even Ock Juhyun unnie, who Seohyun likes the most!!
Seriously, thank you all~^^
I think I’m a happy person who has lots of good luck when it comes to friends~!ㅎ
Once again, thank you to everyone who came and supported us~ I love you~ I’ll only give you happiness♥
Cr : girlsgeneration.smtown.com

No comments:

Post a Comment