THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Episode 23


Subbed cuts credits to RunDevilRunSubs
Part 1 | Part 2

Subbed cuts credits to TheCouplet (sun_sun@soompi)
Part 1 | Part 2

Unsubbed Cuts
Credits:  diodanooo1
Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3

Credits:  keoconvoineverdie
Part 1 - Part 2

Credits:  KhuntoriaFC
Part 1 - Part 2

Click below the cut for full translations by the ever-amazing j2dlee@soompi. kamsahamnida!

An evening in September…
Hyun: Where’re you going?
Hyun: Ah, really!
Yong: A karaoke room! A karaoke room!
H: The weather reminds me of our first meeting.
Y (sheepishly): No~
H: What? I just said it reminds me of our first meeting.
Y: I’m wearing clothes similar to what I wore that day.
H: I know.
H: By the way, where’re we going?
Y: Keep going straight.
H: Hmm….
Where is the husband taking her to?
Y: Your favourite colour, pink! Over there, look at the sign.
H: A sushi restaurant?!
MC Park: It’s expensive…
H: Cool!
Y: Why are you holding the umbrella that way?
Realised that his wife was holding an umbrella
H: Then how do you hold it?
Y: Like this.
Now the umbrella is in Yong’s hand
Y: It’s OK, a man should carry this.
Y: My father taught me that it’s the man who should carry an umbrella.
H: Thank you.
H: Here?
Y: Wow~
H: Wow~

(Entering the restaurant)
Chef: Irrashaimase (welcome)~
Y: Irrashaimase~
Y: Oh, yes! Sushi rolls~
MC Kim: That makes my mouth water.
Y: What should I eat first?
H: What do you like?
Y: Anything that looks appetising.
Y: I don’t know much (about sushi).
H: Me neither.
Chef: Everything is delicious.
Y: Really?
H: I don’t know what to choose.
(Yong picks his dish)
H: Hmm…salmon for me.

(showing Ueno Juri) A quiet sous-chef…?
H: I like salmon.
Y: You’re lying. Isn’t it because of your dark circles?
H: (Where?)
Y: There are no dark circles.
MC Park: Who is she?
MC Kim: Because of those glasses…
MC Park: Wait a minute.
Seulong: (I know who she is~)
Y & H: Itadakimasu (thank you for the food)~

Who is this pretty yet suspicious sous-chef?
MCs: OH~!!!!!
Ueno Juri: Hi, I’m Ueno Juri from Nodame Cantabile.
Yong’s ideal girl is here?
UJ: Having heard that CNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwa and SNSD’s Seo Hyun like Nodame Cantabile, I came here to surprise them.
Yong, Hyun, will they recognise her?
SO: She’s really pretty.
JW: Changmin really likes her.
MC Park: Is she employed in Korea now?
The middle aged Misun auntie has no idea who this foreign actress is.
MC Kim: ….in WGM?
MC Park: Ah, a special guest!
Y: Hm~
H: Is it good?
Y: It melts in your mouth.
H: Hm~
Y: This is our second time (to eat out) since pasta. A soybean stew~
NaYoung: She (UJ) is also a pop star in Japan.
MC Park: If you’re going to make a comparison, she’s as famous as…who (in Korea)?
NY: Like me…?
MC Park: Is she REALLY famous?
MC Kim: Maybe like Moon Geun Young in Korea…?

Y (continuing the conversation): What did you in school? Which guys did you talk to?
H: What?
Y: So you had a good day?
H: Yes.
Y: And you gave them your autograph?
H: Ah, you really!
Y: No, no, I’m just curious.
UJ: (When will they recognise me?)
The couple are still engrossed in their conversation
Y: Should I go (to school) instead of you?
H: Do you want to?
Y: Your substitute!
H: Haha!
Y: (calling the register) Seo Hyun? Yes (Ne)~
H: I’m not like that.
Y: Then show me, Seo Hyun?
H: Yes (Ne)!
Y: Ne!
H: You really…
MC Park: They (Y &H) don’t seem to take notice of other people when they are together.
NY: They look like it!
MC Park: There is Ueno Juri in front of them! Ueno!
UJ: (Should I start approaching them…?)
Y: I went to this sushi roll restaurant in Japan, and it was so big and the dishes were coming from miles away~
No matter how many times UJ polishes the table, they (Y&H) keeps talking to themselves and don’t take any notice of her.
NY: How come they are so oblivious?
H: Hm~ delicious!
Y: Why did you hit me?
H: I didn’t.
Y: Eat a lot.
H: Yes~

UJ returns to her original post
H: Wait, I just saw…!
Saw what?!
UJ:….!
H: The price of the dishes.
H: We already had 3 dishes that cost 3,300won each!
Y: We have a refined taste.
H: Maybe you’re right.
Y: Seo Hyun, from now on only eat dishes worth 1,000 won.
MC Park: The price board gets more attention than the actress!
Chef: (that’s not important right now)
Y: Try this.

UJ the next stage: reveals her bare face!
H: …?!
Y: What?
H: This dish alone costs 5,000 won.
Y: Do you think I can’t afford to buy you a 5,000 won sushi roll?
H: I didn’t mean…
Y: You don’t think so, right?
H: Of course not.
Y: Then eat. It’s good for you, too.
H: Okay.
Y: Eat as you used to do at home.
H: How do I eat at home?
Y: You eat like….
H: No, I don’t.
Y: I know. I installed a hidden camera in your house.

UJ (in Japanese): Here’s a cup of warm tea.
Y: Ah, she is Japanese.
UJ sits behind them, but Y&H still have no idea who she is
Invisible Nodame-chan!
H:….but you eat lots of delicious things in Korea, too.
H: Sushi?
Y: I didn’t get around to eating many delicacies in Japan.

UJ tries a bold approach
UJ (In Japanese): Are you a married couple?
Y (putting his hand on Hyun’s shoulder): (dryly) Wife.
MC Park: They wouldn’t even think of meeting Ueno Juri in a restaurant!
H: There is something (about her?)…..
UJ: Is there anything you need?
Y (still dryly): Everything is good, thank you.
H (in Japanese): Are you Japanese?
UJ: Yes.
H: What’s your name?
UJ: My name…. it’s changed…so it’s a secret.
H: Ah~
H (in Korean): She is pretty.
Y (trying to feed Hyun): You really don’t like it that much?
Yong showing his affection in front of his ideal type?
H: But I’m full…
UJ seems stuck…returns to her original post

(Hyun keeps following her with her eyes)
MC Park: You can’t help but notice her now.
H: Is she…..
Y (still oblivious): Hmm?
H: She looks similar to Ueno Juri.
Y: I thought so, too.
MC Park: They’re aware that she looks similar (to UJ)…
JW: It’s just that you wouldn’t have guessed that you’d meet her in that place.
Y&H: Surely not……?

Chef: Miss Juri, please come here.
Y&H: ?!!!!!
JW: What if Jung Juri (a female Korean comedian) comes out?
UJ (comes out, as if nothing’s happened)
(Y&H can’t take their eyes off her)
MC Kim: Now they’ve started paying attention to her.
MC Park: Yes.
NY: She’s keeping her poker face on purpose.
MC Park: Yes, she is acting.
Y: No~
H: You’re Ueno Juri, right?
UJ (in Korean): People used to say that to me.
H: Hmm?
UJ: That I look like her.
Y: Hm?
H: Hm?
UJ, a natural actor
Y: Chiaki!
H: Nodame-chan?!
H: I think she is Ueno Juri.
UJ: Ah… Nodame?
H (in Japanese): You’re an actress, right?
MC Park: Yong is so stunned that he spills his water.
H: I’m sure she is Ueno Juri unnie.
UJ (in Japanese): Thank you for telling me that I look like an actress.
H: Hmm!!
Y: I think she is Ueno Juri.
H: I know, right?
Y: How come I came across her in front of my wife?
H: I like her more, don’t worry.
Y: …!
UJ comes to them with a mission card.
Y: She’s smiling, smiling.
What’s in the card?
H: Kkyah!!
Y: She is, she is!
(Mission card: Today’s mission is from Ueno Juri)
UJ: Wait…
UJ: Nice to meet you, I’m Ueno Juri.
H: I’m so glad to meet you!
UJ: You are Seo Hyun, right?
H: Yes, I am.


(Backroom interview)
PD: Meeting with Ueno Juri?

H: My heart fluttered so much. I always liked her and have been a big fan of her for a long time. I had no idea that she’d be here…. When she turned up out of nowhere, I was really surprised!

Y: Even after I realised that she was Ueno Juri, I couldn’t b-b-b-believe my eyes. ‘Surely not, this person in front of me is Ueno Juri?’


MC Park: Yonghwa is so stunned.
UJ: You’re CNBlue’s Jung Yonghwa.
Y: Haa…….y-y-yes.
Y: Nice to meet you.
Y (looking over the mission card): (What is she doing here?)
Y (reading the card): Hi, I’m Ueno Juri. I came to Korea to promote my new m-m-m-movie…. I’m going crazy, you read this (handing it to Hyun)!
H (reading the card): I’m going to meet Korean fans tomorrow at a premiere. Please teach me how to approach them in a friendly way.
Y: We need a whole night to teach her.
H: I can’t believe this!
(Y hands UJ a plate of food and UJ declines it)
Y: I’m sorry…
H: We should tell her to have a seat.
(Y is so nervous he can’t speak)
H: Please have a seat.
UJ: Can I visit your place?
To a Sangdo-dong newly married pad? The couple are going to have their first foreign guest over.
UJ (to Yong): Why are you laughing?
UJ: I wish you’d recognised me a bit earlier.
H: I know, sorry.
UJ: It took such a long time.
Y: What should we do, Seo Hyun.
Yong is nervous, with his ideal type standing in front of him?
MC Kim: He can’t even bring himself to look at her.
Y: How great would it be if she were really working here?
H: It’s not possible.
H: I wish Chiaki were here, too.
H: Tamaki Hiroshi…..
Y:….!

Y: Today we have Ueno Juri only~
Y: Shall we go?
UJ: Let’s go.
Y: LET’S GO!!
UJ (handing over Hyun’s bag)
Y: ARE YOU OKAY? (???)
H (reaches for her bag)
Y: Okay, you carry your bag, Seo Hyun.
H:…!
NY: He’s mean!
Y: I’m joking~


(Backroom interview)
PD: (What do you think of) Yong hubby at that moment…?

H: He was over the moon! Yong once said on the radio that Juri unnie is his ideal type. I think everyone has someone (as an ideal type), but… I didn’t feel so good about it.

MC Park: Oh, she said that she didn’t feel good.
JW: Oh~
MC Park: That’s only natural.


(Heading to their house)
Y: Wow~
H: Wow~
SO: Who would’ve guessed that Ueno Juri was walking in the street in Seoul with her umbrella?
H (in Japanese): I’m a bit nervous, now.
UJ: Really? I’m perfectly fine.
(Yong, who is most nervous)
Y: It always rains whenever we meet.
H (in Japanese): I’m learning Japanese now, but it’s not easy.
MC Park: She’s good.
UJ: Yes, with Kanji and Hiragana…
H: Yes, there’re too many Kanji characters to learn.
H: This is us.
UJ: Oh, it’s cute.
H: Really? Thank you.
Y: What if she thinks both floors belong to us?
Y (in a such a good mood): (whistling)
MC Park: He’s whistling on a rainy night!
MC Park & Kim (simultaneously): A snake might come out!
Y: It’s (the house) so humble…
H: I should switch on the lights first.
H: It smells funny, too!
H: Welcome to our house!
UJ: Excuse me~
H: Please have a seat.
UJ: Elephant dolls….cute.
H: Elephant dolls…?
Y: Seo Hyun, sit next to her. I will sit here (bringing out a plastic chair).
H: Me too, me too.
Y: No, it’s okay.
UJ: Why are you sitting there?
Y: It’s good.

H (walks to the window): The air seems….stale.
UJ: Shall we open (the window)?
H: Yes!
MC Park: She (UJ) seems very down-to-earth and unpretentious.
H: Is there anything to eat…?
H: We have orange juice and milk.
UJ: Then, orange juice~
H: Okay.
Y: Orange juice~

MC Park: He keeps following her (Hyun).
NY: He can’t sit down!
MC Kim: Just sit next to her!
JW: He’s following Hyun all the time.
(Y manages to sit down, but instantly turns toward Hyun)
Y: It’s embarrassing to sit here alone.
H: Go and talk to her! Hurry!
UJ: You’ve got a cute house here.
H: Go already and talk to her!
Y kicked out from his shelter(=Hyun)
Y: Ah, really…
UJ: Is there anything I can help you with?
H: No, I’m fine.
Y: Avatar! Do you know the movie ‘Avatar’?
UJ: Yes.
Y (showing her the balcony): This is our Avatar world!
H: Here’s your juice.
NY: He finally managed to talk to her!
Y: Th-th-this is A-a-a-avatar w…orld.
UJ: Are you saying this is Avatar?
Y: ….
MC Kim: I’ve never seen him so nervous.

They’re showing her around the house
H: It’s a bit small….
UJ: Oh, a married couple’s bedroom!
UJ: It’s cute.
Y: This is my guitar.
UJ: Please play it for me.
UJ (singing): I’m a loner~
H: Oh, that’s right!
Y: Oh!
UJ: Woetoriya~ Woetoriya~
Y: This ‘Woetoriya’ is really… (continuing the song) Bwa bwa!
Y: Do you know (the song)?
UJ: Yes, I do.
Y (glancing at his wife, then): Why suddenly sing a song…

(from below they talk in Japanese most of time)
Y (shows the Seo Hyun mask): It’s Seo Hyun.
UJ: And what’s that (pointing to another mask)?
Y: That’s her friend.
Y: And this is her guitar.
UJ: That’s cute.
Y & H: Nodame Cantabile!
UJ: Really?
H: It’s a Korean version.
Y: Chiaki, wait~! Meeting, meeting!
UJ: (his) voice is not that thick…!

(Back in the living room)
H: We should make her something. Korean food, don’t you think?
MC Park: What’s good to serve?
H: Have you tasted Kimchi?
UJ: (nods)
MC Kim: Surely not….
H: It’s a bit spicy…
UJ: Can you make Kimchi?
Y: Wait, I’ll go and have a look what we’ve got in the refrigerator.
H: We can do Kimchi Jijimi (a pan-fried Kimchi, similar to fritters/pancakes).
UJ: Wow~
Y (takes the Kimchi out of the refrigerator)
SO: Are you saying that you’re going to make Buchimgae (=jijimi) with that Kimchi?
MC Park: That one might be from her mom.
H: Please wait.
H: Let’s make Kimchi Buchimgae.
Y: Do you know how to make it?
H: We can try!
Y: Do we have flour?
H: M-m-maybe…?
Y: You sure you can cook (jijimi)?
H: Why not?
Y: Isn’t it your first time?
H: Yes.
Y: The first time…! What should we do?
H: Isn’t it easy?

Kimchijun made by our couple….what will be the fate of Ueno Juri?

*jun=jijimi=buchimgae
 Translations credit: j2dlee@soompi

19 comments:

  1. why film so short this week?
    and do not play an important part >"<

    but also thank for your shares ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yonghwa and seohyun can speak japanese fuently...
    I'm so excited..they are very clever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so fast.. gamsahamnida~
    seobaby really smart can speak japanese fluently, daebak! i wish i could hear more from yonghwa but seems like he cant speak japanese as good as seohyeon..
    im so excited waiting for the sub and next 2 weeks! cos next week gonna be chuseok spc..:DD

    goguma couple, hwaiting~! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally I can see it ^^
    Thanks 4 sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you to translators~! It's very kind. But after reading this, I sort of feel like they were bickering a little- like Yong was irritated at Hyun a little? No? hmmmm.... then it's cute that Hyun feels jealousy for the 1st time in her life but didn't recognize it as jealousy- just that "it didn't feel good." heehee cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seohyun was very polite, although she didn't feel good ("jealous")about the presence of Yong's ideal type.

    Hyun... Fighting!!! :):D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm disappointed, I expected more 'lovey-dovey' this was just a few days after Incheon & their amazing duet w/CN Blue. I don't know, I expected more between these two, especially after the big 'hand holding' event at Incheon & the duet. I expected hand holding in the rain, an arm around Hy~un's shoulder, SOMETHING that showed they were visibly closer than what was happening in the last episode (2 MONTHs ago! with CNBLUE bros), but nothing. One hand clasp, that's about it. It's like they are starting over again every time they film W*G*M. And Yo~ng was kinda grumpy, getting on Hy~un's case about the umbrella, who she saw at school (the old jealousy thing again), yeah, CRYSTAL I sensed bickering & irritation directed at Hy~un, wonder why? As far as the jealousy thing, Hy~un needs to tell him 'Get over it - do you see any other boy's ring on my finger?!' "I'm a performer, I have fans, I do commercials, concerts and movie videos with other idols - am I going out with them - no! You're the only boy in my life Yo~ng, quit complaining!'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny part - Yon~ng - 'why does this have to happen in front of my wife?' Hy~un - 'don't worry - I like her more!' and..Hy~un wanted the male lead from Nodame there - Chiaki - geting another mean stare from Yo~ng! Also, Hy~un's 'feeling bad' about Yo~ng being 'over the moon' about being with his ideal - Hy~un -now do you understand what jealousy feels like?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi! thanks for the translation. i had the greatest night watching this couple even without the translation. hehehe! i just picked up from their reactions.

    they were too engrossed with each other that people around them disappear. just the two of them together is enough, it seems. hehehe!

    can't wait for the next episode. i am so looking forward to their dynamics as a couple around other couples who are clearly way beyond intimate than they are. how will the other couples see them? it's time to step up. hehehe! just my thought.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So there was a 2 month gap in between the last episode and this one? Did they film in that time but just not use the footage or did they just not see each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. after my dinner tonight and thinking about this episode again, I've decided to cut Yong some slack. I think he's probably had been very stressed out lately with crazy schedule around this filming. He is the leader and appears on more shows on his own and carry more weight that maknae with her 8 unnies supporting her. I think that with Seohyun performing and traveling with other SM male idols, that must also eat away at the poor lad. She did just release that TRAX MV also. Cheer up Yong! she's yours lad!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm just wondering why did yo~ng address hyu~n as seohyun in ep 22 & ep 23. it;s like their relationship started to develop as 2 friends not hubby wifey...tsk!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah. at last.. the sub is out. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. part 2 is out!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWNYg_L_rq4

    ReplyDelete
  15. CRYSTAL, yes you're right these 2's schedules are hectic right now, and Hy~un's been doing the TRAX promotion (the sneak preview of the MV came out on this day of W*G*M filming) plus the hand holding with Kyu~hyun at SMtown Live has got to be eating at him! Hy~un needs to put his mind at rest, give him some assurances - 'work is work!' or 'you're the only one I care about' that kind of thing. I think Yo~ng is beginning to feel like he's put of lot of work into this relationship with little in return from Hy~un....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anon - about the last time they filmed, ep 20,21,22 all filmed on June 15. So it's almost THREE months old. They filmed again after Hy~un's birthday (some island where they went fishing) then nothing in July, some rumors of filming at the beginning of August, the 'horror show', then the Incheon Duet, then this ep. With the 3 couples in one show, W$G$M may never be able to get up to date on these 2. They should do the 'horror show' as a special on another night - so Saturday will be 2nd part of No$dame.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for the subs! You are totally my new favorite blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Does anyone know what the song is that starts whne Ueno Juri hands them the mission statement? I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. just a thought.. why don't yong and hyun act for the korean version of nodame cantabile?.. since both can play the piano and both are musicians, i think they can do this well. besides, yong already has an acting experience and then hyun, on the other hand, has major studies in acting. i think, it will be one great series! the characters in the story is totally different from their personalities so giving them a chance to act these characters will definitely enhance their acting skills. just a thought..

    ReplyDelete