THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Anyeong ^^

Picture posted for purely eye candy reasons


Hello to all kind readers who have visited.
I feel very guilty. I have been in work-frenzy mode and have not been able to keep up to date on the Sweet Potato Couple. Unfortunately I need to catch up on work projects and so I have to take a short hiatus after this weekend until the end of next week.


Fortunately, I got some very kind offers to help keep this blog updated, so if that works out you won't even notice I'm away ;)

As always the Official SeoHwa Thread on Soompi has a lot of good information (and a great fan community!)  about YongSeo. Likewise with the SeoHwa International Forum. And the chatbox on the right is often jumping with the latest news. ^^


It still surprises me that I have a blog (wow!)  and I'm very grateful to everyone who comes visit, comments, cheer on YongSeo and thankful to all the friends I've met because of YongSeo: my twitter/soompi buddies fengz, nazweena, chika, ericaS, crystal, omonOona, lenovo, m_lyre, indi, gogumalover, lamb_bleats, hallyucraze, wetori, andalasa, redtulip, yukilovesyou, deeOmfg, hachimitsu, ichigo, dreamyboo, jnj,  luvtokki (sorry for being missing in action), friends who I met through this blog and sincerely thank for their help cupidgal007, LightRose (thank you for your help posting ^^), DJHinata, tempss, coolmute, JasonYS, SophiaPia, BettyLovesGogumas, so many names I'm blanking on now. Mianhe.

It's hard to put in words the gratitude I feel and I am only sorry that my efforts are this humble. Thank you for your encouragement and I'm looking forward to spazzing with you again very soon!

Best wishes 

-Jen

4 comments:

  1. genxv - you're the best, I love the work you do on SPD, get caught up on your real life adventures (sorry if it pertains to WORK)and we'll meet you back here in Goguma Love land when you have time! Actually, this seems to be a quiet time for YongSeo & WGM, so maybe your'e timing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. many thanks and gratitude for doing such a great job with this job, you and your friendly and kind helpers =D !!! much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks to you too...
    i always find update at this blog..
    hwiting~!

    ReplyDelete