THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, November 20, 2010

CNBLUE on Hot Chili Pepper

Video credit: tvxqtotakako


Translation credits: saturn@CNBlue soompi thread
(The Japanese part is a greeting.)
Q: If tomorrow is day off, what do you want to do?
Minhyuk: Since I'm in Shibuya now, I want to walk around streets of Shibuya like I did when I was in Shibuya one year ago. I want to go shopping here and there, and eat various delicious foods.
Yonghwa: I want to eat Kyudong as breakfast, go shopping to Harajuku, in the evening, I will watch other bands performing street live. After their performance is finished, I want to perform street live too.
Jonghyun: I want to take a rest at home, lying down on the sofa, watching TV, eating tangerine and yogurt. (He always says it. I hope he can do it someday.)
Jungshin: If possible, I want to go the live house and perform there like I did before. After the performance, I will eat delicous Ramen.

Q: What's your favorite type of woman?
Minhyuk: I like comfortable type of girl like a friend. I don't care the age.
Yonghwa: I like cute girl, who understands whatever I do, who doesn't tell a lie and who is good-hearted.
Jonghyun: I like a girl who has sense of humor, who makes me smile when I'm with her.
Jungshin: I like a girl who has broad mind and understands me well.


source: HotChiliPepper
Translation credits: saturn@CNBlue soompi thread

1 comment:

  1. "Who understands WHATEVER I do..."??? of course I love Yong but THAT is a tall order! A message to his Hyun to please understand him more? kekeke

    ReplyDelete