THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Monday, October 3, 2011

110929 [Photo/Message] Seohyun's Japan Fansite Message



 


Rough Translation:

Revised with new section of the text and re-arranged to correct order

Hello everyone on the fansite! I'm Seohyun.
This picture is of when I was studying Japanese backstage during the SMTOWN Tokyo live.
I have an exclusive notepad just for studying Japanese. I'll do my best!
This is the Lipton campaign good sound strap that I received when I appeared on the CM (commercial).
It's my favorite, so I use it. When you push the button, "MR. TAXI" plays~ So cute <3
Recently I've been studying by watching Japanese dramas.
I will report various things to everybody on the fansite again!

Translated by: arghninja@SSF
Source: Link and Risse-hahaha:)@SSF

No comments:

Post a Comment