THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Monday, February 20, 2012

120220 [Audio] Yonghwa send his b-day wishes to dearest friends - Shin Hye

Yonghwa's birthday wishes to Shinhye: Eng trans.

http://soundcloud.com/user9242831/120218-fanmeeting-yh/s-1WrW9

Hello! This is Jung Yonghwa.
(Shinhye/fans: Wow~ what's in the background? haha)

What day is Feb. 18th?
(Shinhye's fans: Shinhye's bday~^^;;)

Yes--It's Miss Park Shinhye's birthday.

Ah, I really want to be there and um, congratulate with you together but since I heard she's having a birthday party with many of her fans now, I'm relieved. I'll also send my wishes from here. (clap clap)

Yeah. and also, (turns around, sees and laughs at the wall, filled with Andy Warhol-esque pop art pictures of his own face) Shinhye's really cheerful and a friend who helps me out a lot. I'm sorry I can't be there to congratulate you, Shinhaeya (little mumbled).

And, um...eat a lot of your birthday cake. (fans: hahahaha) Also, I'd like you to keep progressing much more.
(fans: hahahaha - perhaps they connected "eating cake" and "progressing/growing up" as correlated events^^;;)

And please keep helping me, too.^^
Have fun, and happy birthday! (clap clap)

(source:http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=fallinlove&no=9229&page=1&bbs;=)

Cr Translation : sd (@)

No comments:

Post a Comment