THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, February 25, 2012

120225 [Video/Trans] CNBLUE’s Interview in Nine Entertain



CNBLUE greeting
JS : Sawasdee krub, I’m Jungshin, bass
JH : Sawasdee krub, I’m Jonghyun vocal and guitar. Rak Khun Krub (I Love You)
YH : Took Khon! (Every body). [laugh~~~~] Sawasdee krub, I’m Yonghwa vocal and guitar. Kid Theung Phom Mai Krub (Do you miss me?) Khob Khun Krub (Thank you)
[Yonghwa action made everybody in studio laugh hahaha ~~]
MH : [still laugh] Sawasdee krub. I’m Minhyuk, drums. Phom Kid Theung Khun Mak Mak Krub (I miss you so much)

MC ask them to write Thai word.
YH wrote the word “Phom Rak Khun” (I Love You) 3 times in different sizes of consonant. [his handwriting is cute ^^]
MC : What do you think of when talking about Thailand?
MH : Floating market that we saw in City Hunter. Me and Yonghwa want to go there.
YH : I like Thai dish “Pat Thai” (a kind of Thai noodle)
JH : I want to go to Night Bazaar. I like to go to Night Bazaar when going abroad.
JS : I want to go to Wat Prakaew & Grand Palace.

MC : How does CNBLUE prepare for Blue Storm In Bangkok?
YH : We have practice hard. Everyone will surely enjoy our live performance.

MC : Do you have a plan to go to Europe, America as other Korean Artists?
YH : We will have a concert with FT Island in L.A. soon. We are so glad to show our performance to fans in America.

*translator’s comment

No comments:

Post a Comment