THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Monday, February 27, 2012

120227 [Fan Account] A day to remember ...

To all Gogumas, as u guys had seen my fanboard before i went to BangKok, hehe. I can say to all of u that, Yong 100% saw this and he loved it.

From the first time, he saw it in the 2nd song, he saw it then turned his head to other directions =)) haha He's shy OMG. Really, my fanboard made him feel uneasy haha. He tried not to contact with my eyes and just looked around. I knew that cuz there's only my fanboard in that standing zone, which so near the stage. Other Boices/fans in my back shouted at me and asked me not to show it cuz I blocked their view. But no, i still kept holding my fanboard and tried to so it to Yong as much as i could. Actually thanks to my height, i'm not so tall but tall enough and taller than the others, so Yong had no way but have to see that :))

And no longer haha, in Let's Go Crazy, aaaa, he smiled to me 3 times, yeah, actually he looked to my fanboard and smiled with that. Cuz everytime he sand "Let's go crazy", I shook my fanboard and he smiled Yeah. Yong like it <3<3 In You're fallen into me, Yong smiled to my fanboard again when signing "You're fallen into me" haha. He loved it!!! I can see his smile. And at the end, when boys went together to bow the fans, Yong really looked into my fancalm and make peace sign. And at that time, i showed him my fanboard. JungShin saw that and he rolled his eyes =)) then JungShin bowed and went to stage.


The funny part was when Thai Boice had a project that, they would all show the paper with words" Let's die together" Guess what, I didn't do that haha. So all the arena with "Let's all die" papers but only me with YongSeo fanboard in my place :)) and of course Yong saw that again, cuz my place is nearest to him :"> I felt so happy that I could show him so many times. I'm happy that he knew we love YS and supported YS so much. He knew that now and perhaps later he would call his wife Seo to tell that keke.

I'm happy to meet other fans and other Gogumas too  Iput, Minnie, @rsmchirps  @CuddlyPoohbear  and YongSeo Thai staffs too. They're so friendly and helped me so much. OMG, so happy ^.^

* sorry, i got video too, but my friend hold it and still not recoverd from the tiring flights so she can't share it tonite. I'll share it later. Sorry ^.^

And this is my general FA about this concert :)

My experiences in BlueStorm BangKok, Thailand 120225

Wow, awesome!!! Everything in my head to me now is awesome. I arrived BangKok at 12PM 25th Feb and then rushed to Novotel Hotel in Impact, It’s near the stadium. And not to my surprise, there’s many fans already there, perhaps at the night 24th Feb T__T How I wish I didn’t have to work!!!!

Then after check-in at hotel, I went to the stadium with my friend at 1:30 PM. We waited outside. Actually I didn’t eat anything until that time, but I’m so excited and forget everything LOL :D Very happy to see other Boices. Mostly they’re Thai Boices, and also there’s some Japanese Boices and Korean Boices. Ah, do u guys remember a Korean Boices, she always goes to boys’ concerts and she the one who asked JongHyun in Mplex sound, she attended the concert too. My friend was in AR side ( JongHyun’s side) and stood in front of her. She’s very friendly J and YongHwa recognized her, he pointed to her =). She’s such an awesome fan, goes everywhere with the boys. When we queued up to go inside the arena, I saw 2 man, and from their appearance I guessed they’re from Japan. And they smiled to me, so I asked them “Are u from Japan rite?” and they said “Yes. We love CNBLUE” Yeah, they’re man and they loved CNBLUE, that’s enough for me. Hehehehe. Later me and my friend and they run together, yes run into the arena to find a good place to see, we lost each other. I went with my friend and couldn’t see them anymore :D

Inside the arena, it’s cooler than the outside and I felt a little better, cuz it’s so so hot in BangKok this season. We were at the arena at 5PM and waited for boys. Not so long, 6PM and the concert start!!~~~

Concerted started with Thai anthem songs ^.^ Everyone sang it together.

OMG, when the curtain was down, OMG, I felt so stunned. Music on with power and strength. And at that time, really I can’t stand properly when seeing them by my eyes, not in DVDs or TV. They looked exactly the same, even better hehe. My feelings at that time was so mixed, like I’m happy overload and I really wanted to cry, really. So so happy.

Intuition

Powerful song to start concert. The beat was so strong, together with guitar and bass sounds. I can see clearly their faces, especially YongHwa and JungShin. They all wore black jacket, white Tshirt inside and jeans. Casual clothes but it’s perfect. YH’s voice is exactly the same. He sang with all his mind and his strength. Very very rock since the beginning. I still remember YH sang the word “never” was so cool~~ fans sang together. Awesome moment!!! I remembered the way Yong and JungShin played their instruments, very charisma. Such a good start ~ JongHyun always kept his cool aish, this boy really cool hehe. And everytime Yong made a gesture, fans went crazy LOL.

Ready and Go

Very cool, the beat of MinHyuk’s drums in this songs are very cool and rock to my heart. I jumped like there’s no tomorrow. Hehe and Yong went down with his guitar to us. JongHyun was quite far to my side, but I could see in this song, he looked so rock and I could see his face wow, it was so so white aaa XD JongHyun is the lead guitarist and the way he played his guitar is just so special to me. Like he felt the music from his hands when he played guitar, to his heart. His face expressed his feelings, like he very very into the music, and don’t care anything. That’s sexy!!!

Voice

This song, JongHyun was shining again hehehe. YongHwa and JungShin went up and down the stage in this song, only JongHyun and of course MinHyuk on stage. YongHwa run like a kid and played his guitar. He made mood for the fans and they went crazy haha. OMG, the guitar part in the middle is awesome. When Yong stood closed to JongHyun, they played together, and so cool. JongHyun’s smile OMG, the sweetest thing :D YongHwa added some adlib like “Make some noise” or other words… and fans shouted so much. At the end, they last the guitar so long and didn’t like to end it hahha. They really teased us!!!!

Love Girl

My favourite aaaa <3<3 They’re so happy with this song. Yong and Shin went up and down so many times. “L,O,V,E” haha Yong asked us to shout those words, and OMG, my feelings was up. Yong smiled so much in this songs, he gave his best smiles ever hahaha. This song was so cute, actually fans sang this song too loud, and even Yong smiled when he didn’t have to sing too much because fans sang for him already. JungShin rap yeahhh, and I realized whenever JungShin sang or rap, his eyebrows go up, his hair is pretty, even better than me XD I hardly saw MinHyuk cuz he’s with the drums T__T. After this song, they started to speak.

“Hello, we’re CNBLUE” OMG, I’m crazy really :D They’re so cool~

“Finnally We’re in BangKok” YongHwa spoke in English. Then each members introduced their name in English. After that, JungShin said something in English haha, and pls look at YongHwa’s face at that time, he liked underestimated JungShin’s English skills, look very evil. OMG, how I wish I took picture of him at that time. =) “Next is JongHyun’s song “Rain of Blessing””- YH said

Rain of Blessing

I credited everything to JH with this song. To me, this is the best song of JH. I felt so happy that I can listen live in Bangkok. This song was so so beautiful, with the combination of YH’s strong voice and JH’s soft and sweet voice. The light effects were perfect too. I have to say that when I listened this song, I wanted to cry. Cuz the melody is so beautiful, the guitar part is awesome, it went inside my heart, I still can hear the guitar part of JongHyun in my head now. It’s like an echo. This song is so so so nice, so touching and feelings. Yong, Shin and Hyun closed his eyes both. I love to see them into music with all their souls and hearts.

Y,Why

Wow, an epic moment too with the orchestra. Yong didn’t play guitar in this song. He focused on singing. This is Yong’s song after all, and his feelings for the song are undeniable. With the orchestra, this song became more beautiful. He closed his eyes, enjoyed every moment of this song. Yong always sings Y,why with an painful feeling to me and I can feel that, like he’s into into it so so much. I can say that I love and respect Yong so much with his talents. After he reached 3 high notes ,then he smiled to us. I love u, Jung Yong Hwa really J LOL I sang together with him, u guys can hear my voice clearly in audio which I recorded haha.

Love comes with the rain, I will forget u

This is JongHyun all!! All the light went off, and focus on JongHyun only. He looked cool, romantic and sexy with his guitar. He closed his eyes while singing. Thanks to keyboard sounds, the song was full of sweetness and romance. The guitar part in the middle was impressed me again. JongHyun’s skills really killed all the Burning Souls there. And in the end part, YongHwa added some adlib too. Nice song and brought many feelings for both them and fans.

With “I will forget u” ,from the start, JH got some problems with his guitar, he had to string some accords before. And when he started singing, all the fans went silent, listen his sweet and warm voice, sang together with him. All the arena was full with blue lighstick, so so so beautiful moment, this song was another epic song from JH. But I could feel JH was not in good condition that night he hardly smiled T__T,perhaps he’s so tired. Although that, JH gave all his best to fans. Later, YH joined at the end of this song with JH. Then JH ended this song. Cool~ All the lights were on JongHyun

Continue is MinHyuk’s speaking part. Fans shouted so much so actually I hardly can hear them T__T and in this, YongHwa asked us to make the wave, yes wave by us. Start from the 2nd floor, to the 1st floor and to standing zones from right to left. It’s beautiful!!! I realized that YH really loved it. He smiled with his bursting cheeks XD

Haha then JongHyun said “It’s time to rock” with cutest face ever. Cute. YH said “ let’s rock and roll” so many times <3<3

Just please

I think YH enjoyed this part much, cuz he loved hard rock music. He liked become another person, obsessed with the sounds of guitars, drums and bass. His rap, his singing..all the way was so attractive, with the sweats….OMG, YH is so so sexy, charisma and awesome. Then he went down to us, played his guitar. I didn’t remember which song he kneed down and played his guitar T__T but he did it so many times, how cool~!!!!

One Time

Aaaaaaaa, this song was so cute with JungShin’s rap. JungShin is so cool and I really looked only to JungShin. Yong also made a lot of gesture in this song and he approach fans so many times. Fans really went high in this song. I even stepped to my friend’s foot cuz I was so into it too haha. Just like the lyrics, we only got One Time, so let’s enjoy music and enjoy your life as much as u could. Until we become the top of the world. Thanks to JongHyun’s guitar part, it covered for YH’s voice at the end. I think YH’s voice was not in good good condition but he tried to hide it.

Tattoo

Ottoke, I love this song too hehe. The 1st time I listened it, it’s not in rock version like this. The sexy gesuture of Yong killed me. He asked us to say “Keep on….” and sang the song sexily. I saw MinHyuk this time, he closed his eyes. Wow, MinHyuk looked so young and cute smiling eyes, just like he’s in 18 or 19 hahaha. At the end YH sang the word "Tattoo” so loud and rock! Then he went down to us and boys started to play a little jam session here, short one, but cool. I gave all my respect to boys and 2 friends of them, who play keyboards.

Let’s go crazy

Yeah I really go crazy with this song. In this song, so many things to spazz LOL. Firstly, JongShin sang all the 1st part, and yeah JungShin you’re rock!!!! Hahah Then YongHwa hide behind JungShin’s back and played hide-and-sick to us =)) OMG, so childish YongHwa hahaha. So so cute, JungHwa moment. Secondly, to JH part, JH looked JS before he sang, he wanted to ask JS that JS wanted to sing or not. But it ended that JS denied singing hahaha. They really understand each other LOL, just speaking via their eyes. And the best is YongHwa smiled to me 3 times in this song aaaa, I’m spazzing like a crazy girl there hahaha. His smile is so so so cute aishhh. I miss them now.

Now or Never

YongHwa again was so high in this song. He smiled so much, giving flying kisses everywhere haha. Perfect JongHyun’s guitar and MinHyuk’s beat in this song. All fans put hands up and clapped to this song. Now I can see JongHyun’s smile, not so long but really it’s worth haha. Angel Lee Jong Hyun LOL. Yeah very “Feel so right” with this song, and with this concert after all. So so wonderful!!!!

Kimio

Yeah with this song, JongHyun was on the light again, other members went down to approach the fans, so fans were so happy and went crazy hahaha. This time I had a long time with JongHyun. He smiled again and then YH approached JH, Yeah, JongHwa couple moment <3<3 haha. The way they played in this song was awesome, just like they don’t want to end it. Hehe. JongHyun was high at the end, he reached high note and closed his eyes. Haha. They played the end about 10 times and didn’t have the sign that they stopped it. Both of them looked at MinHyuk together and only after YH said “sawadikap”, they ended it =)

Then YongHwa’s funny mood on “Wonderful, Beautiful.Wonderful, Beautiful…” hahaha he continued to say that with his funny face. YH asked “Do u know Where You Are?” , “Do u know Get Away?” hehe Yong ah, of course we knew it and more than that we love it XD “Are u ready???” say “ Yeahhhhh..Let’s rock and roll”. Then “Get Away”, “Where You Are”, and “In My Head” turns ^.^

Get Away


Exactly like what JH said that he wrote his songs for live performance. This upbeat song really made the fans go crazy. I think YH’s voice in this song is fair enough so far ^.^ The spotlight in this song I gave all to JH hehe, his guitar is cool and perfect , made this song become powerful and strong ~ JungShin went down to fans so many times too. I realized that whenever YH cannot reach to high note, JH instantly helped YH, and that’s perfect. They understand each other. Their teamwork and spirit were the best!

Where You Are

Yeah nothing to say cuz just like the same when they performed in Japan, simply perfect J “I’m searching Where You Are……” guitar part is cool, this time JH didn’t change his part, he played like in the original version. Really Lady Luck smiled at me this time, cuz I have the chance to hear those Japanese songs live, so so happy. Many fans didn’t have chance to listen it live. Thanks God, thanks CNBLUE and BangKok. Cool cool cool~!!!!

Then again Yong said “Beautiful, Wonderful.” And another funny moment =)) YH: “I am hot”, to other members “Are u hot?” JS “yes,I’m hot” then JH “Yes, I’m hot” and MH Lol “I am very hot” with proper pronunciation ever =) haha after that, YH teased us and said “This is last song” LOL and he made cute face, like sad and crying =))

“I PROMISE BANGKOK IS IN MY HEAD. BANGKOK IS IN MY HEAD.BANGKOK IS IN MY HEAD.BANGKOK IS IN MY HEAD” YH said and then In My Head on!!!!! OMG, fans were over happy with this song. In My Head was awesome as usual hehe, yeah CNBLUE really is in my head forever. YH voice went hoarse at the end T__T and instead of singing “ぶれることない希望よ In my head”, YH sang “Bangkok is in my head” hehe, really knows how to make fans love him more and more :D

Then they went out for changing clothes for the Encore. Later, they back to the stage with BlueStorm Tshirts, jeans and towels <3<3 At this time, fans all showed the papers with the words “Let’s all die together” hehe and Yong loved it!!!! It’s beautiful more when Yong said ” Light on please” XD XD

Encore start with I’m a loner, then Love. Hehe boys smiled and went up and down stage so many times to approach the fans. But not to my suprise, haha JH always kept his cool, yeah Busan man =))

“BANGKOK I BELIVE WE CAN MEET TOGETHER IN NEAR FUTURE. I PROMISE” YH said again. “next song is …do u know Hearstrings, do u know Hearstrings?” Wow, he played the guitar solo , just a little part <3<3

Then You’re Fallen Into Me

YAY, LEE JUNG SHIN, your singing is good and better days by days. I can see that you practiced so much. Very good JungShin, pls keep it up. Haha then in the 2nd part, YH played and teased fans again with his gestures LOL, he tried to do sexy gestures. And fans just went crazy for him. Later, fans sang all the chorus part for him “See your eyes, I LOVE BANGKOK” YH sang that. He really controlled the stage and can control fans too. He’s such a good leader. But YH didn’t want to end it haha, he kept playing guitar of this song, so then he sang the chorus part again, and again. Until 3 times he really ended it. I love this moment, when boys enjoyed and smiled together with fans, they’re happy, me happy!!!

After that, they said Thai words LOL. Sorry I can’t understand this part =) but Thai Boices laughed and shouted so much hehe ^.^

“Next song is very very end song. Today I’m so happy because of Bangkok” YH said “ Last song is to u : Love Light” Gosh, Love Light rock version aaaaaaaa. I love this version T__T cool~!!!! The way Yong rap T__T everything is perfect. New rock arrangement made this song become so lively and suitable more with live concerts. Again, in the middle part, when JongHyun played guitar, aaa YongHwa came to us and played his guitar powerfully. I won’t never forget that feelings. He went to the centre of the stage, gave us the mics to sing together. Then he played his guitar and headbangings so so many times!!!! Then JongShin gave us mics too, and we sang together with YH. They’re both hyper in this song. And finally they ended beautifully by MinHyuk’s drum together with YongHwa’s guitar!!!!! AWESOME <3<3

“Thankyou BangKok” YH said the last words ^.^ Then they stood together, bowed to us and threw their towels, their guitar picks. Fans tried to catch their stuffs hehe ^.^ And in this time, YongHwa really looked into my phone and make peace signal to me with cute face ever T__T He’s so so friendly, happy and hyper tonite. Not to mention that ha danced like crazy guy so many times that nite =)) OMG, sorry but I’m YH biased and I love his randomness so much =)

Really boys gave their best to us that night. I won’t never forget those precious 2 hours, when I can be with them and listen their live performances. I was tired, I was hungry before but it’s worth. OMG, very very awesome, fantastic experiences with CNBLUE. From my POV, CNBLUE will go far and far more in future. With their talents and skills now, they gonna be big. But whether they’re big or not, they’re still my CNBLUE, these perfect musicians with awesome music and live performances. They’re young and have long way to go now so as a fan, I will follow their steps days by days, I will grow up together with them days by days, I sill support them until the very end of this world.

To my CNBLUE, I give you guys all my respects and my love. I put all my faith and my belief in you guys. Please continue to give us awesome music as the way you’re doing now. Take care and remember, I and other fans will always beside u, support u and love u.

*PS: i want to say thank for my friends who help me in BangKok, enjoyed the concerts with me ^.^ I love u all!


CNBLUE BlueStorm Bangkok 120224 full audio by me. It's better if u download and listen it :D

http://soundcloud.com/hannahcao9989/sounds-from-saturday-afternoon

This FA is written by :
And posted it at : YS Soompi Thread

1 comment:

  1. I've good times reading this..thank you for sharing(+audio). Despite of tight schedule, i'm impressed that they always bring impressive energy to the stages, even just from fancams i can feel the excitement. CNB really have charms+talents to become big in the future. Seem the boys having great times in BKK, plus Thai fans support so memorable. The "infamous fanboard" finally made it to the concert and Yong saw it!!XD Will be waiting for your fancam too. hehe. Hope other fans will share their fanacc too.

    ReplyDelete