THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Thursday, March 1, 2012

120301 [Spazz] Yong used Buin gift???


Seohyun gift from Taiwan Goguma

This one;


這種時候的特別想摔相機阿!!!!! 那個黃色耳機塞確定是29號早上才出現的,我親眼看的很清楚是有曲線的形狀,再加上CAPA的圖,我相信絕對就是小鴨耳機塞!!!!!!!! (Hsin_YS)

Translation
"These are the times I wanna throw my camera! I'm sure that ducky thing was only seen on the 29th! I can guarantee its the with the shape of the object and CAPA's picture I'm sure it's the ducky ear cap!

By :

Cr Photo : CAPA TW &  毛線小可

What is Ear Cap??
Wanna buy this duckie??? Get it here!!

p/s : What do you guys think?? Is it the same or not??? AND I DON'T MIND AT ALL!!! ;)

1 comment: