THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Monday, April 2, 2012

120402 [Fanacc/Trans] CNBLUE Fan Meeting on 31 March

[Fanaccount fr weibo 菲菲YS, some part summarised, pls read till the end!]
Translation FA is from Sharlin a.k.a @shazza83L

"I handed over my gift and said Yonghwa this is for you. He took it over politely, and said 'Oh, keke, thank you' This is guitar strap, he smiled and said 'strings?' right after, i said to him inside, there is a gift for Seohyun too. He was head down signing then suddenly looked up shyly and said 'neh? nei! thank you'. Then using one hand to shake my hand."



"Then I continued and said, I'm sorry for the trouble but could you please passed on Seohyun's gifts? At that moment, I was bit nervous so I didn't say it clearly, Yonghwa didn't hear it so he asked what? I repeated and he couldn't control and burst, his expression if I'm not wrong, is a bit shy. Then he suddenly raised his other hand, using two hands holding my hand and said thank you, thank you. It's really both hands, I was shocked, amongst the four of them, his hands are warmest and softest, his smile is very sincere, his hands were holding (mine) for quite a while, said thank you twice then let go. "


I'm only translating the last line of this  the most of this (FA)
A fan saying that she's not delusional and her letters to them said she'll support both no matter what etc. The last part is -
"I can't determine from his few seconds expressions and reaction that whether or not he and her have 'something' or not, but i can tell for sure that towards the people that like the two of them, he is very appreciate and really like. " 

Cr : livvy & sharlin

The Gift
To Yonghwa

To Seohyun

To CNBLUE Brothers
To Jungshin Chingoo

To Minhyuk & Jonghyun
FOOD!!!

& he wear it on Inkigayo performance... :)
Cr Photo : livvy via @shazza83L

1 comment: