THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

120627 [Tweet/Kakao/Photo] Seohyun Birthday Party

Compilation from soshified.com

Tweets from Eunhyuk
Yesterday evening..."Katalk*!!"
Seohyun: "Oppa, what are you doing tomorrow night??"
Me: "What's up~?"
Seohyun: "I'm inviting close friends to have a birthday party!!^^"
Me: "Then why are you calling me..."
Anyway, I went tonight to congratulate her. Unlike what I expected, I was the first to arrive.
Us drinking juice... Stifling awkwardness.

30 minutes later, Kyuhyun arrived! It's still an awkward combination. We tried creating a bright mood.

Heenim and Sooyoung arrived!! Now it's better. But where are Seohyun's friends...

About an hour after the planned time, Seohyun's real friends, Jinwoon and Amber finally appeared!! Seohyun, is the picture you were expecting starting to form?

Yoona, Sunny appeared with the cake!!!! In the end, it's Suju & Soshi & JYP's Jinwoonㅋㅋㅋ Then I left. I heard Leeteuk, Changmin came after I left. Anyway, happy birthday, Seohyun^^

*Note: Katalk = Kakao Talk (similar to Whatsapp)
-----------------------
Tweets from Ryeowook
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ film WGM (in reference to Eunhyuk's first picture)
Tomato Seohyun happy birthday^^
-----------------------
Tweet from Leeteuk
Angel maknae princess Seohyun!! Happy birthday!! Yesterday, you suddenly invited me for a party~^^ It surprised me ㅋㅋ It was short, but it's been a while since we've done something like this~ Eunhyuk came first and left first~ Anyway, happy birthday!!!

Translated by ch0sshi
Edited by cedge
Soshified.com
Source: Eunhyuk's Twitter (Tweets: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6) / Ryeowook's Twitter (Tweets: 1 | 2) / Leeteuk's Twitter
Seohyun's birthday is on the 28th

No comments:

Post a Comment