THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Thursday, September 20, 2012

120920 [News] CN Blue Lee Jung Shin to Join CN Blue in London Later Due to Drama

CN Blue left for its upcoming London concert, but Lee Jung Shin was nowhere to be seen.

It turned out the member will be joining the group later on.




On September 20, Lee Jung Shin tweeted through CN Blue’s Twitter, “Everyone~ I’m currently filming for my drama! The other members are going to England first for our London concert. After I’m done with my drama [filming], I’ll follow after. Wait just a little! CNBLUE LIVE IN LONDON Fighting!”

To prove that he’s actually filming for his drama, KBS’ My Daughter Seo Young, Lee Jung Shin included a picture of himself studying from his script book.

CN Blue will be holding its CN Blue Live in London concert on September 22.

Photo Credit: CN Blue’s Twitter

Cr : MNET News

No comments:

Post a Comment