THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

130226 [News] Seohyun Reveals Insecurities and Secret Behind Beautiful Figure


Girls’ Generation Seohyun recently revealed her secrets on how she maintains her beautiful body! On February 25 she appeared on Mnet’s “Wide Celebrity News.” To be more accurate, the crew of “Wide Celebrity News” went to visit Seohyun and Sooyoung who were both in the midst of a photoshoot.


The production team of “Wide Celebrity News” was granted an interview with Seohyun and Sooyoung. Both celebrities spoke about the parts of their body that they were insecure of and also secrets on maintaining their perfect shapes.

Sooyoung talked about her insecurity, “I have thick hair. I am envious of people who have thinner hair.” Seohyun also stated, “I also have thick hair. My hair is heavy when I am trying to dry it. However, I doubt that I will have to worry about losing hair when I am older.”

Sooyoung then stated, “Although I do like dark skin at times, I am envious of bright and light skin.” On the other hand Seohyun stated, “I like darker skin. I don’t think darker skin would fit me.”

Seohyun then revealed how she maintains her figure, “If you do cardio exercise for one hour every morning on an empty stomach, you will feel your body change.”

Looks like she is giving sold advice!


Cr : Soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment