THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Monday, April 8, 2013

130408 [Weibo] CNBLUE update their Weibo with thankfulness to Taiwanese fans (130408)



대만보이스! 저이제가요ㅠㅠㅠ흑... 어제의 전율을 안고 돌아갑니다 !ㅜ 감사해요! 멋진공연이었습니다! 잊지못할거에요... 한분한분께 감사하다고 전하고싶지만 그러지 못해서 아쉽네요! 자주자주 찾아올게요!! 다시한번 감사드립니다!

Translation:

Taiwanese Boice! I have to leave now ㅠㅠㅠ hic ...... I leave with the deeply touch of yesterday!ㅜ Thank you! It was a great show! I will never forget ......I want to send my gratefulness to one of you personally , but unfortunately I cannot do this! We will come here often! ! Once again, thank you!


야호! 哇塞!CNBLUE 첫 월드투어 대만공연 엄청난 팬들 환호성 덕분에 성황리에 끝났습니다! 무대위 TAIWAN ♥ CNBLUE 멘트 정말 고마워요! 빠른시일내에 또 오고싶어요!

Translation:
Yay!WOA!CNBLUE first World Tour concert in Taiwan thanks to the huge cheering from fans ended with great success! Really thank you for the stage "TAIWAN ♥ CNBLUE" cement! We want to come again as soon as possible!


 정말 즐거웠습니다!! 역시 대만은 다음을 기대하게 만드는것 같아요. 다음엔 더 많은 팬분들을 만났으면 좋겠네요! 빨리 다시 와서 그 때는 여유롭게 여행도 하고 싶어요! 다음에 또 봅시다!!

Translation:
Really enjoyed! I'm looking forward to the next time we meet in Taiwan. Next time, I hope to meet more fans! I wish I could come again soon when i have relax time to travel! See you next time!

Cr: CNBLUE weibo
Trans: CNBLUE4u

No comments:

Post a Comment