THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Monday, July 5, 2010

[7.5.2010] CHJ Power Time Radio Interview

image source: codenameblue

YongHwa and his CNBlue bandmates were interviewed on CHJ Power Time Radio. According to translations by junegirlus2001@soompi:

On the recent radio show CNBLUE was on, Power Time, a fan asked why Seohyun and Yonghwa were not wearing their couple rings lately, and Yonghwa said that you'd have to watch the show to find out

Ooooh. A Mystery.
Also, YongHwa was asked again about his ideal woman and yet again answered Ueno Juri. Is this a code word? I will let you be the judge.

Click below for the video cuts and translations of YongHwa's response provided by junegirlus2001@soompi:


YongHwa's Ideal Type
credit: iamkrittikan@youtube


Yonghwa: for me....now....uhhhhh recently-
MC: Seohyun's husband
Yonghwa: For Seohyun, her personality is great.
MC: ohh
Yonghwa: She is really bright
MC: ohh
Yonghwa: She's really-
MC: She's bright
Yonghwa: She's really great

Recently I watched a Japanese drama called Nodame Cantabile and Ueno Juri was really cute
Jonghyun: I agree
*he didn't say "but" to my knowledge and I think it is sort of an inside joke...cause when he said "Nodame Cantabile", he sounded really happy*
----
credit:dongsea@youtube
translations: junegirlus2001@soompi


Backup Video
A fan asked Yonghwa when he films WGM with Seohyun, if his heart flutters (aka likes her) because he looks at her with an uncommon/different look (not just an ordinary look)Yonghwa: ahh...umm...really when we film, I think to myself that I really like Seohyun and film that way
MC: So you don't like her but
Yonghwa: No no no
MC: when you film you try hard...
Yonghwa: No no no
MC: Filming is filming?
Yonghwa: No no
MC: Exactly, so when you film, don't you slowly start liking the other person? We think we'd feel that way...
Yonghwa: Rather than liking, you began to start caring for/pay attention to them more without a doubt. If I go somewhere, and I see her- *MC cuts him off! I wonder what he would have said*
MC: If it was a hot day, there was a refreshing drink, there's me on one side and Seohyun on the other, who would you give it to?
Yonghwa: Of course I'd give to Sunbae-nim first
MC: Really?
Yonghwa: I'd give it to Sunbae-nim first and drink a different one with her
CNBLUE boys: So smart
MC: A different one? One straw? Ooohhh~
credit:junegirlus2001@soompi

Also for more translations related to CNBlue in general visit the CNBlue Singapore FC blog

-------------------------
Yong & JongHyun in the waiting room and later singing Sunday Morning & Falling Slowly
credit to cnbluesoul@youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kOAw5aAFKA

Other video cuts
credit to aMAYjjiing@youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnLX4odk2H8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikgiL8GtlhA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqSR1S93Uyo

6 comments:

  1. Something happend with them.....??? or they decide to stop film WGM.... aaggrrrrrrhhhhh make me crazy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fear, actually they are married yet. In June, the couple filed Music Core, and the radio program was broadcast in May. Hopefully soon they'll resolve the doubts... =) Many kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahhh! I wish that episode would come! I feel like the episodes are going so slowly to come! And the show is actually three month behind the actual date, that's what someone said. Gah, I hope everything is alright! Maybe his ring was too rusty since he never took it off, so they decided to get a couple necklace instead? Ah, my imagination lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! just want to ask if they stop filming already? thank you...BTW, thank you so much for the infos..i'm from the Philippines and it's so hard to know the latest news about them...thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anonymous and mar
    yes, hopefully we will find out soon!

    @tonirose
    the latest episode (15) was filmed May 4th and aired July 15th so we're actually catching up a little bit. I read rumors that the PD is trying to catch up so all the couples can do an episode together. I really hope we do get to see all the couples together. Epic!

    @Jeziel
    Hi! If I'm not mistaken, Sunny from SNSD and the WGM PD have both said that the couple will continue filming even while SNSD is promoting in Japan. I will try put up a post about that once I have verified my sources.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what? he will tell himself that he likes her when filming?? so does he reli like her? confusing!!!

    ReplyDelete